3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIe0H 30.10.21 08:47 pm

Atomic heart

header.jpg? t = 1525781414

Genre: FPS
Developer: Mundfish
Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4.
Release date: 2018

Description: The protagonist of Atomic Heart is special agent P-3, who was sent to a top-secret facility by the Soviet government. During an unsuccessful landing at Enterprise 3826, he tries to figure out what went wrong.

The game will offer a USSR-style entourage with a dose of madness, active gameplay and an exciting storyline that will "entertain throughout the entire journey in the world of the Atomic Heart". In spirit, Atomic Heart is similar to the System Shock and BioShock series.

In my opinion it's just amazing

124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grantovich 30.10.21

12 minutes ago, Stepan said:

Write to them about it.

Let them figure out what the genre needs, if they don't want to crap with sales, they don't pay me money for consultations.

14 minutes ago, Stepan said:

And do not forget to indicate that you will buy on the torrent anyway

Good, well-developed games - I gladly buy. And I see no reason to spend money on unworthy projects.

Only quality is needed to support the ruble.

F
FKNerv 30.10.21

Something krossher some kind of small, it was necessary to draw it larger.

A
Adam phoenix 30.10.21

The robot was engaged in the 4th minute of the Kyokushinkai : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:. Hmm, does this game use ray tracing? Could have sounded better, and phrases.

E
ERAS 30.10.21

19 hours ago, delete said:

Ozvuyaka is sometimes out of place, at one point it seemed to me that the actor almost laughed.

the character reacted to the absurdity of the situation 

O
O6ambl4 30.10.21

Not well, in this context, Grantovich is right. It is necessary to disable the sight. There are almost no interface elements in the video and the picture looks top-end and the sight in the middle is more in the way. Well, I think it will be possible to turn off the motion blur 100%. Sometimes his head hurts a lot.

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

Yes. There is still a lot to strive for, for the first time the sight strains me so much, it needs to be changed. When walking, the weapon dangles too absurdly, the animations are here and there to pull up.

But the general atmosphere and crazy design make me squeal with delight and throw money at the monitor. : GoW-9:

At the sight of a room with animals, thoughts were in my head like a hero, which also delivers : icon_lol:

c
codofags 30.10.21

https://dtf.ru/gamedev/38004-atomic-heart-chto-govoryat-ob-igre-byvshie-i-tekushchie-razrabotchiki

on the inside, everything is not so rosy there

P
Pr8da21r 30.10.21

No wonder my spider instinct haunted me : facepalm2:

R
Razgriz 30.10.21

Hmm, it looked interesting, but I was thinking about whether there is some kind of plot justification for everything that happens in the world of the game. And apparently, they just have a location with all this retro-design bullshit ... and that's all.

.l1te 30.10.21

10 hours ago, codofags said:

https://dtf.ru/gamedev/38004-atomic-heart-chto-govoryat-ob-igre-byvshie-i-tekushchie-razrabotchiki

on the inside, everything is not so rosy there

: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:: 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:: frog34:

N
Nitrous 30.10.21

After the latest news, there are big doubts that the game will come out at all. 

.l1te 30.10.21

and I really like this coolest setting, eeehhh

this would be art, but give it to the right hands, rivet an atmospheric AAA game a la bioshock

R
Razgriz 30.10.21

https://dtf.ru/gameindustry/38040-avtory-atomic-heart-otvetili-na-anonimnye-utverzhdeniya-o-problemnoy-razrabotke-shutera

P
Pr8da21r 30.10.21

And here is the Slavic damage control drove up.
Everything is as usual, a lot of vague phrases, little specifics: frog34:

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

Robert Bagratuni (Max Zatsepin)

how ridiculous it is)

R
RoadHog 30.10.21

last time everyone said wow bioshock came out we happy few suck.

It is better to restrain your horses so that later you will not be disappointed in expectations.

Modified January 29, 2019 by RoadHog

J
JIe0H 30.10.21

It was too good to be true : 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

P
Paskudation 30.10.21

From the very beginning I was skeptical about the game. Seriously, it's not a small studio that looks better than many AAA games, but people in 2018-19 still believe in fairy tales. Even the recent example with the Atlas did not teach anyone anything. But even if we discard this whole situation and disassemble the last video. then the game looks rather tasteless, all this cranberry is stupid (in the debut trailer, by the way, there was also a very stupid moment with condensed milk. Well, why is it like a Russian flavor?), as if escaped from a shitty Russian blockbuster (the same robots matryoshka from a draft), and also this voice acting is disgusting. And I’m not talking about the technical side and poor shooting. The only thing that I remember from all the videos on the game was a couple of frames from the debut trailer like this 

Spoiler

269405.jpg

plus the winter location is kind of beautiful. But this all understandably has nothing to do with the game. There is half a sijay footage.

Modified on January 29, 2019 by Paskudation

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

7 minutes ago, Paskudation said:

then the game looks rather tasteless, all these cranberries are stupid (in the debut trailer, by the way, there was also a very stupid moment with condensed milk

It's called grotesque, don't drive: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

M
Maudlin Kayodot 30.10.21

Lol, it was clear to a fool that instead of a game there was only a naked as an ass concept. The "gameplay" trailer was an obvious fake. And all the exclamations of the belittled about the "bioshock killer" I wanted to answer only with a memes with Daniel Del Lewis.

From the very first video I was wondering where these nouns from Russia came from, who decided to develop not just another F2P, but a much more complex and expensive joke. And the jester, graphically and in terms of the number of details, in general, looked very bad. Like some AA game. 

The main question is where did they get the money for all this stuff. Here I had two options: either it was some kind of secret project sponsored by the Masons and the Jewish reptilians led by Gaben, or just a handful of programmers-dreamers throw dust in our eyes. 

In general, rip, I'm on a different outcome and do not hope until at least approximate data on the sources of funding and the portfolio of the studio participants appear. 

Although in general it looks at least visually interesting, and nowadays jokers are rare guests at the stoves and soap factories, so everything is a pity. 

Modified on January 29, 2019 by IamGod