3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DriverUFO 30.10.21 08:53 pm

Half-Life: Alyx

alyx-puzzle.jpg

Trailer: 

Genre: First-Person Shooter / VR

Publisher: Valve 

Developer: Valve 

Platforms: PC

Release date: 23.03.2020

Modified on March 25, 2020 by DriverUFO
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
DriverUFO 30.10.21

Well guys, got a gift for the 20th anniversary of the episode : 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

B
Bergamot 30.10.21

A gift that 1% of the audience will play : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

D
DriverUFO 30.10.21

1 minute ago, Bergamot said:

A gift that 1% of the audience will play : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

There are not so many AAA vr shooters, and HL can become the flagship in this direction, well, and maybe they announce on ps VR, etc., for a larger audience. 

N
Nobel gamer 30.10.21

InVkDXxzyh0.jpg

The funny thing is, even many VR fans won't be able to play. 
Since they don't have the high quality VR they need to play. 

Around half of the headset sales are for the PS VR headset, which is hardly designed for such advanced VR gaming. 

Modified November 19, 2019 by Nobel Gamer

Y
Yourepicfail 30.10.21

How long will the craftsmen untie from BP?

N
NiGHTS 30.10.21

Yourepicfail in half a year somewhere

H
Humidifier 30.10.21

: 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

N
Nobel gamer 30.10.21

26 minutes ago, Yourepicfail said:

How long will the craftsmen untie from BP?

Not after how long. Some VR mechanics cannot be properly adapted to normal gamepads. 

- There will be no mouse and keyboard versions. The mechanics and interactivity of the game cannot be transferred to these devices at an equal level;

So if you want to play humanly, you have to buy high-quality VR. 

Modified November 19, 2019 by Nobel Gamer

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

Just now, Nobel Gamer said:

So if you want to play humanly, you have to buy high-quality VR. 

Perhaps the public excitement will stir up a petition about adapting the game for the keyboard mouse and other gamepads, and if the multi-military army of fans of the game signs it, Gabin's icy heart will melt and we will get both a VR project and a consumer product designed for the broad masses.

If anything, I will subscribe with pleasure.

.l1te 30.10.21

: frog39:

H
Humidifier 30.10.21

5 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

Perhaps the public excitement will stir up the petition about adapting the game for the keyboard mouse and other gamepads, and if the multi-military army of fans of the game signs it, Gabin's ice heart will melt and we will get both a VR project and a consumer product designed for the wide masses.

If anything, I will subscribe with pleasure.

They would have adapted the game for the keyboard mouse anyway, if it were possible. So you don't have to wait.

Modified November 19, 2019 by Humidifier

q
qdash 30.10.21

For me, everything has long ceased to matter, almost all cool brands have either died, or only a sign remains of them. It is still interesting to look at the first AAA project for VR, tk. there is a complete feeling that VR will not take off anymore.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

12 minutes ago, qdash said:

For me, everything has long ceased to matter, almost all cool brands have either died, or only a sign remains of them. It is still interesting to look at the first AAA project for VR, tk. there is a complete feeling that VR will not take off anymore.

VR will take off anyway, this is an evolution, it's just technologically it hasn't matured yet, that's when there will be versions with sufficient resolution so that the pixel grid is not visible, with sufficient hertz and performance from 120 fps / hz (preferably 200), so that the gadget itself is maximized lightweight and imperceptible on the head, preferably without wires and with minimal input, so that the body with a shadow in each project is as a standard, instead of flying palms, then we can say that VR is ready and can be taken, I think in 15 years we will get such an option.

But in any case, this device will still not be for everyone, bespectacled, rogue and guys with a weak vestibular - in the old fashioned way they will hate and hate him with all their hearts.

A
ANDREvv 30.10.21

1 hour ago, Bergamot said:

A gift that 1% of the audience will play

There is no need to slander here - maybe even 3%.: troll_face_18:

M
Manson 30.10.21

16 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

VR will take off anyway, this is an evolution, it's just technologically it hasn't matured yet, that's when there will be versions with sufficient resolution so that the pixel grid is not visible, with sufficient hertz and performance from 120 fps / hz (preferably 200), so that the gadget itself is maximized lightweight and imperceptible on the head, preferably without wires and with minimal input, so that the body with a shadow in each project is as a standard, instead of flying palms, then it will be possible to say that VR is ready and can be taken, I think in years

When will cyberpunk come simply

O
OlegVypeUkr 30.10.21

20 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

VR will take off anyway, this is an evolution, it's just technologically it hasn't matured yet, that's when there will be versions with sufficient resolution so that the pixel grid is not visible, with sufficient hertz and performance from 120 fps / hz (preferably 200), so that the gadget itself is maximized lightweight and imperceptible on the head, preferably without wires and with minimal input, so that the body with a shadow in each project is as a standard, instead of flying palms, then we can say that VR is ready and can be taken, I think in 15 years we will get such an option.

But in any case, this device will still not be for everyone, bespectacled people, rogue and guys with a weak vestibular - in the old fashioned way they will hate and hate him with all their hearts.

What are 15 years old? Top-end helmets are already close to this, the same index is only wired.

G
Grayharvey 30.10.21

And interestingly, at the time of the virtual boy did the people also whitewash?: frog23:

d
delete 30.10.21

I need 20 good quality games, and so that there are RPGs and RPGs and strategies and adverns with shooters, and not smeared for 15 years, but within 2-3 years, so that I think about buying VR, and one new halva of unknown quality doesn’t convince me, I won’t lose anything if I don’t play. 

Ps it would be a little offensive if it was a new l4d, although who knows.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

1 minute ago, OlegVypeUkr said:

What are 15 years old? Top-end helmets are already close to this, the same index is only wired.

Here not only everything depends on the helmet, here a whole complex is needed: top grafon + high, stable frame rate.

Separate studios are already capable of producing gorgeous visuals, but so that there is also a high FPS in both eyes (120 +) - it is not yet possible.

A
ANDREvv 30.10.21

Grantovich Have you ever used VR yourself? Pixels there have not been a particular problem for a long time, and even wires do not interfere so much - the fact is that when the novelty effect passes in a week, everyone understands that the technology is unsuitable for an indecently huge number of gameplay concepts and does not pull anything except a fifteen-minute attraction ... : icon_rolleyes:

It's like making a version of Photoshop for mobile phones - buttons are pressed, and even a couple of effects can be applied, but working with it professionally is completely useless.

Modified on November 19, 2019 by ANDREvv