3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mountain View 30.10.21 08:55 pm

Scorn

t9x4Uki.jpg

https://www.scorn-game.com

Release Date: 2021
Developer: Ebb Software

Publisher: Ebb Software
Platforms: PC, Xbox S, Xbox SeX

Scorn is an upcoming first-person shooter horror game developed by Ebb Software for Microsoft Windows and Xbox Series X / S.

The game is directly inspired by the works of HR Giger and Zdzisław Beksiński.

The player controls the main character from a first-person perspective; the hero finds himself alone in an alien and frightening world. Scorn is a non-linear game consisting of several interconnected areas, each with its own unique characters and puzzles - the player can move between them in any order they want. Each of these areas contains its own fragment of the general narrative; the player must search for certain resources in the game world and take care of limited inventory.

There are no non-interactive cutscenes in the game - the player constantly retains control of the character and must carefully monitor what is happening around him so as not to miss anything important. The character uses weapons that resemble pistols and shotguns, but are partially composed of living organs; it pulses and wiggles, and the process of reloading or changing weapons resembles feeding or the work of a surgeon. Despite the unusualness of the weapon, it uses cartridges with gunpowder and works on the same principle as conventional firearms.

Scorn Horror Game Coming To Xbox Series X In 2021 - 13 Minutes Of New Gameplay

On the GameSpot channel, 13 minutes of new gameplay from Scorn, a horror horror from the Serbian studio Ebb Software, has appeared. The video shows gameplay from the Xbox Series X console. This is a near-final look at what the final version of the game will offer.

When creating Scorn, the authors are inspired by the works of artists Hans Giger ("Alien") and Zdzislav Beksinsky. The project is described as an atmospheric first-person horror adventure game that throws the player into a surreal world full of strange shapes and dark landscapes.

As if in a dream, the protagonist will act in a non-linear way and explore different areas, where each location contains its own story, puzzles and characters. As you progress through the player will open new levels, acquire different sets of skills, weapons, various objects and try to comprehend what is happening around.

Along with this, the release date was clarified. Scorn launches on PC as well as Xbox Series X / S in 2021.

Upon launch, the game will be immediately available to Xbox Game Pass subscribers.

https://gamemag.ru/news/151620/hr-giger-inspired-horror-game-scorn-gets-a-13-minute-xbox-series-x-gameplay-video

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

25 Comments
Sort by:
H
Humidifier 30.10.21

I've been following it for a long time. The game looks very cool, but there are big problems with the game design and level design, judging by the videos and the kickstarter demo.

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

Humidifier Looks pretty atmospheric, art pleases. With the gameplay it is not yet clear especially, I would like more variety.

M
Maudlin Kayodot 30.10.21

The most important question

77dbb06c1a2365f7e7e728155ccdc673.jpg

Because erotomechanics peculiar to Giger is not visible here :(

Well, yes, the topic obviously needs to be transferred to the survival horror.

S
SSpace 30.10.21

I wanted to say a game for fetishists 

20 minutes ago, Maudlin Kayodot said:

erotomechanics peculiar to Giger is not visible here :(

but I won't : GoW-1:

E
El Shadda1 30.10.21

at first it seemed generally by and right now I understand what the hell is this intriguing. I want to wander and dig in this surreal, crazy anthill, find out where I am, who I am, what is behind all this. especially as stated in the game there will be other biomes with their own whistles. Well, this passage is clearly not the most epic segment of the game. the very case when it is so disgusting that it is even attractive : rolleyes07:

q
qdash 30.10.21

Gut-like weapons and characters / enemies are obviously overkill. All that is beautiful here is a direct redrawing of Giger's art.

.l1te 30.10.21

Well, even the gameplay was upsetting straight, very boring.

There is nothing to say about ART, Giger as an inspiration is cool, no doubt. 

G
Grayharvey 30.10.21

The art is cool, and the gameplay is some kind of walking sim. Something sad. 

L
Ligfip1 30.10.21

hello this is survival horror, amnesia is boring too

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

FOV is, of course, small, and the crosshair, on the contrary, is large, however, I will probably rock the repache, but this is not certain, the gameplay is very dull.

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Grantovich 

388LV.jpg

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

16 minutes ago, ALF_9010 said:

Grantovich 

388LV.jpg

No, well, if the game were shit, I would not even show interest in it and my commentary was not here ... It may even pull out 6-7 out of 10, I do not exclude this, the visual as a whole is interesting, the sound is atmospheric ... It's far from shit.

A
Alexandra 30.10.21

The sound of the weapon sucks, it shoots like cartridges with worms (> _ <) 

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

Scorn: Xbox Series X / S Console Exclusive Coming To Game Pass In Fall

First-person survival horror Scorn, announced as an Xbox Series X / S console exclusive, has an approximate release date.

The game was mentioned in passing in an Xbox Game Pass promotional trailer at the Opening Night Live presentation yesterday. According to the trailer, Scorn will go on sale this fall and will be added to the service library immediately upon release.

We have not heard anything about the game itself for a long time, but the developers have already confirmed that they are planning to share fresh news soon.

In addition to the next generation Xbox, Scorn is also coming to PC.

https://gamemag.ru/news/159369/scorn-fall-2021-release

F
Formalin 30.10.21

I still don't believe that something worthy will come out of the game.

N
NiGHTS 30.10.21

you don't hear anything about the game?

I want to quickly run through the intestines holding back vomiting

S
Shibito 30.10.21

1 minute ago, NiGHTS said:

I want to quickly run through the intestines holding back vomiting

I'm waiting for St. Petersburg, let's go to a smoothie bar in an abandoned factory 

N
NiGHTS 30.10.21

Shibito by the way : Lara_Croft-1:

S
Shibito 30.10.21

NiGHTS is no joke, by the way. Pre-revolutionary and Soviet abandoned factories seized by hipsters mama don't spoil. I don’t know how in other cities ...

Skorn is also waiting, by the way. Giger is our everything. 

Modified on 23 September by Shibito

i
improlight 30.10.21

When I remembered that this game exists and developed last month promise to release this year

827.jpg