3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 30.10.21 08:58 pm

Titanfall 2

Platform: PS4 / XBO / PC
Genre: FPS
Publisher: EA
Developer: Respawn
Release Date: TBA
Official Website: http://www.titanfall.com/

Teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPUKmt5Jkbg

124 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadimeys 30.10.21

I have a hype

Z
ZЕRO 30.10.21

d2ba84adc70a3c.jpg

b
burn 30.10.21

In the first part, interest completely disappeared after about 30 hours, although initially it was played extremely fun. 

I hope they will correct the situation here a bit) 

p
prafesianal 30.10.21

1st was played lutofan, but no more than 5-10 hours =

F
Flawless 30.10.21

1) increase the number of people on the map and remove creeps.

2) make the titanium a powerful and rare power-up, and not give it to everyone.

3) improve significantly the graph.

if these conditions are met, play can become wine.

A
ANDREvv 30.10.21

[quote name = 'Flawless' timestamp = '1460392718' post = '5140531'] make titanium a powerful and rare power-up, and not give everyone in a row [/ quote]: facepalm:

For a sotochku let them sell in DLC, there will be generally blinding wines of the millennium. 

N
NotaKuroi 30.10.21

Do you think it was a prerender or a real grafon? Looks awesome, will it move to frostbyte? 

W
Water 30.10.21

Hopefully it won't bend as quickly as part 1. Also, the old engine was left, most likely, the frame with the pacific rim blade resembled even.

Do you think it was a prerender or a real grafon? Looks awesome, will it move to frostbyte? 

CGI explicit, smoke and foliage are too good for current consoles

Modified on April 11, 2016 by Water

z
zhenia13 30.10.21

In the first part, interest completely disappeared after about 30 hours, although initially it was played extremely fun. 

I hope they will correct the situation here a bit) 

: agree:

Here. Only with me after 10 hours)) But this dozen was just beyond the limit. If they can hold on for longer, there will be an epic.

G
Gefus 30.10.21

I wonder what kind of engine it will be

A
ANDREvv 30.10.21

[quote name = 'NotaKuroi' timestamp = '1460393112' post = '5140544'] will move to frostbyte? [/ quote] The company is independent, where will they get frostbyte from?

Their unannounced action at UE4 is being done now.

S
Sh1nn 30.10.21

On the engine, most likely. For CG, it's kind of modest.

W
Water 30.10.21

On the engine, most likely. For CG, it's kind of modest.

Here, the game is clearly under 60 fps will be done everywhere, which means that there will not be such a graphon for sure, or the render was shoved here, but the picture itself will not be fapable.

C
CRIMATOR 30.10.21

here is a potentially coolest single, and you're all about multiplayer

4onoki 30.10.21

A creepy whitewash in a single actually. I want something on furs, but against all sorts of monsters (which is what the teaser hints at). Turk on furs ..

God, my body is ready. 

But you can't get caught up on the hypetrain, yeah.

[quote name = 'Water' timestamp = '1460395884' post = '5140576'] Here, the game is clearly under 60 fps will be done everywhere, which means this will not be exactly like this [/ quote] 

Well, prerender on the engine. We dumped the flarok, turned on the lighting, here is the whole graphon for you. They seem to have seen enough of the leaves even in the days of cruzis. 

z
zhenia13 30.10.21

uRjat4N.gif

Swords are straight em26.gif

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

[quote name = 'ANDREvv' timestamp = '1460394211' post = '5140557'] The company is independent, where will they get frostbyte from? [/ quote]

Eashnaya office, what kind of independence is there. I remember there was news where EA praised frostbyte and wanted to transplant all studios onto it over time.

In general, if nothing but graphene is changed in mechanics, there will be "Titanfail 2"

W
Wurz-7 30.10.21

Destructibility and high-quality sound would be added to swords. So that the gnashing of metal, and the severed limbs of the titans fly apart.

L
Lex mercer 30.10.21

10-20-30 hours - what's the difference if these hours brought real pleasure. I played 27. I liked absolutely everything and expect the same from the new game, only much more.

[quote name = "Wurz-7" post = "5141092" timestamp = "1460456677"] Add destructibility and quality sound to swords. So that the gnashing of metal and the severed limbs of the titans fly apart. [/ Quote] The destructibility of the surrounding world is unlikely, but chopping off the limbs of the enemy titan is yes, this is a necessary thing and will be 100%.

Y
YTKA 30.10.21

Hardly cgi, the battlefront easily shows such graphics.