3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 30.10.21 08:58 pm

Titanfall 2

Platform: PS4 / XBO / PC
Genre: FPS
Publisher: EA
Developer: Respawn
Release Date: TBA
Official Website: http://www.titanfall.com/

Teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPUKmt5Jkbg

124 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex mercer 30.10.21

I don't understand how this is possible: "I liked absolutely everything" while playing only 27 hours?
For online battles, hundreds or even thousands of played hours speak about the quality of the project, about replayability, tens of hours is a total drain for the project.
I myself played the beta for 7 hours, and then there was still access - a total of 10 hours, I did not notice anything particularly good in the game, at the time of release the project was out of date by 3 years. The difference between 150 and 25 hours is only in personal skill. I've done enough online nerd in my life, incl. And in shooters, and to be honest - the game does not change in principle. What came out at the start, will remain so. Mechanics and cosmetics will not change the overall feeling and impressions of the project in any way.

To pierce from the right, into the chafka, to the enemy titan is gorgeous. To break the neck of the enemy is just a holiday. And nothing will change these little joys, which are huge in Titanfall.

p
pathfinder 30.10.21

Rumor from reddit:

-release in October

-the pilots will have a cat hook, which will improve parkour, they can hook enemies in the air and quickly get to their titan

-cards are larger, hence the number of players is increased

FZduJPL.jpg

The cat is, as I understand it, a new trend of the generation, to replace the bow.

J
Joker 30.10.21

There is a possibility of Fake

A
Azik 30.10.21

Collectibles

CklmUSAXIAAYQY9.jpg

CklmVIdWgAAbaCL.jpg

q
qdash 30.10.21

For the developers of Titanfall, everything comes before the others. Bulletstorm also demonstrated the potential for having a cat in play. Such a stray is directly requested in modern shooters and can greatly diversify the gameplay, not to mention the additional intensity that it can give to the gameplay as a whole.

b
burn 30.10.21

1 hour ago, -dD- said:

Such a stray is directly requested in modern shooters.

there will also be a cat hook in the new witch) 

A
Azik 30.10.21

q
qdash 30.10.21

@BuRn how stupid it is, there are jetpacks around, now there will be shooters with a cat around. ))

A
Azik 30.10.21

Wind to the start, titanfall trailer

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

damn, don't look anymore, mb there is a record where

A
Azik 30.10.21

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

k
kolian666 30.10.21

single will be? this is already interesting

S
Shpak-G 30.10.21

If they do it in the best traditions of mw1-2 and bring enough content into the mp, then a must-have.

E
Echoes 30.10.21

So-so. But wanting such a Lost Planet.

v
voyager 30.10.21

Anywhere else to see the trailer? And then it has already been deleted.

Found 

Modified on June 12, 2016 by voyager

A
Azik 30.10.21

@voyager

m
megapxl 30.10.21

even give a shit on the single, did the guys have a fuse, after mv2, 7 years have passed

K
Kreslodav 30.10.21

cool, EA wants to take away the audience from the code in all ways,
better than the same IW trailer

Modified on June 12, 2016 by Kreslodav

v
voyager 30.10.21

Chot is not clear yet ... we need more gameplay.