3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garry_Frost 06.11.19 03:17 am

Impressions of the game (Mortal Kombat X)

Share your impressions of this ultra-violent fighting game:)
52 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 06.11.19

Menu super. Check out the rest when there is.

D
D-pool 06.11.19

All super!!! Went to the main menu and changed the frame and symbol for themselves out of two options available and already got 3 achievements!!!!! And that's just in the MAIN MENU!!!!!

D
DAYTE V IGRAH SYuZhET 06.11.19

I played for a Scorpion, even a fatality could do. Joystick played from Boxing, they added fatalities on two buttons(probably for those who have a reaction to tight), hold RT+ Y or RT+ X .

D
DenisVarga 06.11.19

I certainly understand that it sucks that the game is not working properly. The developers are assholes roundnose. But in the game she's just DIVINE thing. It Crypts. It is made SO well that is just tough. Today I sat in it for half an hour and stupidly wandered around him. This is awesome! All the advice! Not to put down! And this is not a bit of sarcasm! Crypts really cool!

G
GrindDawn 06.11.19

Probably the failure of the year. The optimization is just terrible (I have a normal iron), management does not listen. The combat system is now sharpened by juggling cheat in Injustice. Without it now anywhere. Waste your money on this crap.

My personal opinion, You are not required to support it.

Y
YouCantStopMe 06.11.19

it's an awesome game.
passed on one breath. no lags no freezes no crashes noticed.
pirates + patch + crack 3дм.
iron fx8350 7970 RAM 8GB best

A
Affekt77 06.11.19

Passed the storyline. Graphics all on high, there are rare drawdown fps during commercials, but fighting stable 60 departures was not.The crypt is made original. Later, try online to chop. Game happy.

e
exlubu 06.11.19

The graphics of the game sucks .The chart has added a whole bunch of shadows, even if you turn them off all the same texture dark.The faces of the enemies shockingly drawn.In the game led KTI so much so that the keys are in a 3 second search until you find the pinhole will be put ,and to change KTI under him there is no such option.The first impression of the fighting game lacks the dynamics of the battle, the rest closely yet.The game goes fine on high settings ,but because of the dark graphics had vystovit minimal .

T
Treschina 06.11.19

the costumes of the characters are not liked, those same heroes to choose from, new years is not from the universe come in this series.

D
Doc_81 06.11.19

bought pogamal HAPPY!))))

Spoiler

t
t0n 06.11.19

Downloaded for free, played, principle rules to buy don't see the point, but still wanted to ask: fatality and brutality are not open initially, it will open whether they are in the process of a single game or need to special. manipulation or to pass the campaign mode?

R
Russian_Lawyer 06.11.19

In short everything is downloaded, became available to all but Shinoka, well, I never liked him, so do not care) Yet (afraid to jinx it) - everything works fine and multiplayer and single. I will gradually develop characters. While playing Prince of Shokan - go. Despite my nubstvo've had a couple of times to win a huge four-armed man all kicked from my name gives away) I do Not regret that did pre-order Goro was worth it, looks very powerful. In the war of the factions have not yet figured out, is there any fenichek a lot, the campaign mode was a little bit - graph of a happy, by the way works it is currently. Sometimes crashes, I hope soon will eliminate. By the way, does anyone know: how the new looks the characters open? Pumping or what?

w
wolf1022 06.11.19

Subject company for 2 hours(which apparently is a little cut), no tower of trials, a bunch of cut out character, artificially inflated prices in the crypt(1000 rubles, all will be revealed), the lack of fatalities in the arena, boring characters(well, except for my daughter JAX and cage with Sonya). Disappointing, I hope the next part will be better, but without a hint of the next part does.
Russian_LawyerВсе opens in the crypt: brutality, fatality and costumes.

M
Mokoz 06.11.19

OK OK, the game speed is OK, the optimization in contrast to the previous part is OK, gameplay neok, combo ceiling 3-4 strike

K
Kaptran 06.11.19

Even after the first gameplay video of the game it was obvious that we were waiting for Injustice 2 with his inflated rate and useless animation. However, the hope was that will even be better than Her.
In fact, it turned out terrible it. Bad absolutely everything except sujecki (but who needs it?). From the overall style of the game want to puke. Animation of blows is partially taken from Fig, model peronia look like dolls with disproportionate limbs.
We can especially congratulate the bakers on them good tradition went cheap neoptimizirovannost port with unplayable online.
Good balance to wait is also not worth it, in MK he is either bad or very bad. Here seems to be the second as with all games with Sinocom. And the choice of special abilities only made it worse.
Mechanics copies Inzhu, the characters are a symbiosis of Engi chars and MK9, nothing new I saw.
In other words released cheap vyser. Apparently all the money was spent on commercials and advertising.
I understand that scale right now, begin with foam at a mouth to defend his new fuck. However, for comparison, just run MK9, will immediately feel the difference.
In General to buy, certainly not worth it, if you want a quality fighting game, or buy USF4 DOA5.

y
ybomaco 06.11.19

for the first time after playing MK over the last 10 years or so, I realized that in this game, I'm a noob....Because I was unable to defeat the enemy even on easy level. He stupidly gave me up, I paid probably 2-3 shot for the whole match. Although after a couple of fights I won)

S
SULIK 712 06.11.19

first impressions are twofold.unfamiliar characters,unfamiliar physics of the fighters,the characters are like after tanning tanned or black oil,shiny.(graphics on high,playing on the projector screen full hd 1.5*2 meters.)the movements and graphics at first seemed cartoon-like injustice.Still did not like the choice of fighting styles,would be better if this choice could do during the battle as Mortal Kombat: Deception.there is a button you can take the arms also could be done here-pushed the button-switched to a different style of Nadal yet-another,it would be easier to remember the combination.Still don't like arenas-they are few and none of them were familiar,the origins must not be forgotten.In the same Mortal Kombat: Deception was interactive arena consisting of several levels.And in General, I want all the characters from ultimatum to normal ninja standards robots and not multiple stained dolls.Thought it would be darker and more brutal.Still did not like the light fatalities,no interest with.And since you can play)))

e
ebalakul 06.11.19

Upset with the lack of stage fatalities and in my opinion not enough backs,and could shift to another location,as in injustice in the old MK gash.it is strange that it is not.with styles very controversial,it is necessary to delve deeper.enough of the Persians,I hope that the four extra Persian is not limited.and for my taste mrachnaja not enough,and so the game is on the level.just had to watch all those trailers and gameplay,and then like I already half a year, spire)))

D
Dark Kahn 06.11.19

First damage and the blood is less than in MK9. In the second last Chapter of the story had to be Raiden. Poor optimization. The story is very short.

And so good picture, the end of the story with the evil Raiden is good.

H
HuntR 06.11.19

Went yesterday to the campaign mode, if all VIDOS to look it takes a few hours, but if one fight after another couple of hours and all. OK cool yeah, all the fights are the same as in 2011. Also compared with DOA, that's me in the second game more like is the ability to rotate the camera during battle, there's a very cool animation, though the movie as a whole. Mortal Kombat is a brutal throughout, but the set of characters this time strange in 2011 were better fighters and more traditional. In General, the best fighting game this year, che said, anyone interested here shared:

Spoiler