3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big boss 30.10.21 09:00 pm

STALKER: Clear Sky

The game, I think, will not go far from the original. :? Personally, my opinion is that our developers do not know how to make high-quality and interesting games.
Stalker is a good game, but personally I do not stay in my memory
123 Comments
Sort by:
M
MvP 30.10.21

that I about 10 direct didn’t hear anything from the developers. Most likely they will see in the same way as in weights ...

K
KalbasNICK 30.10.21

[quote] our developers do not know how to make high-quality and interesting games. [/ quote] The
game is not developed by our developers. The first stalker is a high-quality and interesting game.

a
aladdin 30.10.21

[quote name = "MvP"] I haven't heard anything about 10 directs from the developers. Most likely they will see it the same way as in weights ... [/ quote]

and they should have told you personally about a project that is still in development? : shock:

[quote] The guys from "GSC" proved the power of DX10 on the example of the "STALKER: Clear Sky" under development at the NVIDIA Editor's Day conference held in October 2007 in California. [/ quote]

screenshots above just from this conference, demonstrating DX10 work

s
scar-raver 30.10.21

Stalker is an amazing game. In the world of games, it seems to me to have taken a VERY worthy place!

S
Shaddow 30.10.21

Yes, I want to look at the new Stalker .... DX10 is certainly good .... but I am personally interested in the gameplay itself ... I remember in the "first part" there were a lot of non-improvements .... including in the game process ..... INNOVATIONS IN THE GAMEPLAY - mine is the main thing.

D
Don reba 30.10.21

Judging from previous interviews, the gameplay has improved a lot. You can join various groups that really fight for territory. Well, they taught the NPCs to throw grenades.

I wonder how much will be cut before release? :)

F
FreeFCA 30.10.21

the game has a very high-quality picture, although sometimes there is a mess with shadows (

S
Shaddow 30.10.21

What about the plot ... will there be a sequel or a new story?

B
Big boss 30.10.21

[b] Shaddow [/ b],
It's kind of a prehistory ...

S
Shaddow 30.10.21

Cool ... but it wouldn't be an old record in a new way ...

B
Beloved and respected by 30.10.21

We unsubscribe as it is.
Yesterday, it seemed like there was a release in the shops, well, for the sake of interest, I decided to drop in to Eldorado in my own, they just had to have discs and what do you think, they postponed the release to an autograph session with game samples, I was still calm, but the guy alone when I left the store just asked the same question and he arranged such a scandal there that the sales manager demanded to call, they say, what the hell is this on your site, and in stores it is different, if I didn’t need to go home, I I would have watched this performance. I remember the story with Mass Effect, in the same Eldorado, when the day before the official release I saw a man from 1c dragging a stand, and boxes of disks with the game and when asked if he had any cads, he told the official datat, but in Eldorado it was not on the counters that day and the sellers don’t know

g
grasa 30.10.21

saw a couple of videos, while it was alarming that they left the old balance of weapons, that is, it is impossible to kill from a military pistol without releasing 4 clips, and he even does not hit the head at close range. First, I will go through the same way, but as a new Oblivion Lost will be released, I will go through again: gigi:

P
PCgamer! 30.10.21

detroitwut already "kamentil" in our community, said that a masterpiece :)

B
Beloved and respected by 30.10.21

I am still in wanderings, to buy or not to buy: kjmsfd:

g
grasa 30.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], read the seul!
damn already drooling flow kakzhe want to play!

d
danna 30.10.21

Bought. Damn 400 rubles a pity. I have not played yet, install: D

P
PCgamer! 30.10.21

[b] Beloved and respected by all [/ b],

I would have your doubts ept: cry:

take, of course, oiuoiulm

and then to us in the PPTs and sign off what and how, well, and screenshots: razz:

Detroid vut dumped into the zone and how I I realized it won't come out within a week: gigi:

V
Vernes 30.10.21

I think whether to download or not. There is no crack yet.

L
Lite 30.10.21

Crap. I went to the nearest Unions and Mvideo is not there.

d
detroitwut 30.10.21

[quote name = "PCgamer!"] detroitwut already "kamented" in our community, said that a masterpiece :) [/ quote]

I did not say that a masterpiece: razz: but, yes. the game is good.
The schedule was tightened, at dx10 beauty.
In my opinion, the game has become more atmospheric. Losing groups are rushing around the zone, capturing various points, defending their own. By the way, you can join any group (except for bandits and renegades). Each has its own pros and cons. Losing full-fledged bases for each group. at the bases there are leaders, bartenders, mechanics (they repair weapons / improve), etc. AI got smarter. The coolest innovation, IMHO - at fast travel, though for the grandmother. In general, a lot of cho has changed, broke to describe everything, I'll go play: razz: