3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 30.10.21 09:00 pm

Bioshock

Nightmare! There are still no topics!

In short, I created it. Here's a cute shot from the game:
[url = http: //img266.imageshack.us/my.php? Image = 13by3.jpg] [img] http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2199/13by3.th. jpg [/ img] [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManiMike 30.10.21

[quote] For graphics (Unreal 3) [/ quote]
Does this game use an unmodified Unreal2 engine?

T
The REAL 30.10.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] ... Oblivion underwater. Ie shit and even under water: roll: [/ quote]
: beer: I agree 100%

M
Molodnyak 30.10.21

I like the depresovaya atmosphere ... I will definitely check it out.

C
Cart_Man 30.10.21

I watched the video in Live, of course this is not a game video - but the atmosphere was hooked ... I will definitely buy it!

N
Nameless 30.10.21

[quote]
[/ quote]
No, Unreal Engine 3.

o
ok 30.10.21

awesome video, really liked it. I thought the girl would break her head with a key (they are unlikely to go for this, you will sell such a fig, they will sue), atmospheric.

A
ACE 30.10.21

Just watched a render from X06 - shocking: shock:

S
Sultan 30.10.21

I watched the video with a little girl (I watched it at 00.00) just a nightmare, the game to go crazy, very scary, of course, I thought that I would not watch the video until the end, we are waiting for it! : mrgreen:

Who knows what kind of chelas in spacesuits? : roll:

G
Guest 30.10.21

[b] Sultan [/ b], these are museum workers, a watchman and a cook.

E
Elminster 30.10.21

found a video with a girl who. I think the din poluchaetsa awesome.
It seems to me that this is not a pure action buit. some horror, stealth, shooter with RPG elements))

O
Observer 30.10.21

The video made me happy. Probably a good game will be, maybe even a hit.

A
ACE 30.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], this will be a new System Shock: love:
Look at this screen
[url = http: //images.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/4325/957_0003.jpg] http: // images. xboxyde.com/gallery/publi ... 7_0003.jpg [/ url]
you will have to infect yourself with all sorts of nasty things in order to raise your skills for a while: D
does it look like anything?

O
Observer 30.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], Uh..The design is somewhat reminiscent of "Nautilus" or something like that .. :) Well, nothing else ... Tell me)

A
ACE 30.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], this resembles System Shock 1/2 and Deus Ex: wink:

O
Observer 30.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], You won't believe me. I haven't played them either. :)

I
IQ-156 30.10.21

[quote name = "Nameless"] [quote]
[/ quote]
No, Unreal Engine 3. [/ quote]

Somewhere there was information (in my country of games, some number for 2005) that the engine was Unreal2.
Where does the infa come from that Unreal Engine 3 will be used?

So playing nothing, atmospheric.

S
Strange 30.10.21

Yes, with Deus and especially with Systems it blows very strongly, och hotts to spoil the whole thing ...
Observer
Okay, still System Shocks, but not to play Deus Ex (especially the first one) - at least strange 0_o
2 IQ-156
Dviglo Anryla2 was definitely changed, but here is Snout3 or not - hz ... It seems not.

O
Observer 30.10.21

[b] Strange [/ b], I saw Deus Ex, but I didn't want to play it. Perhaps I didn't see it well.

S
Strange 30.10.21

Yes, the campaign is really bad. For igushka was at least the game of the year at one time. I went through it 3 times with all the endings - just a mega thing.

A
ACE 30.10.21

. [quote] For igushka was at least the game of the year at one time. I played it 3 times with all the endings - just a mega thing. [/ Quote]
[b] Strange [/ b], you say correctly: agree:
Deus Ex 1 is one of the best games of all time. I went through it many times, the merits were innumerable, especially the nonlinear great plot, atmosphere and music: love: and of course it was the most successful synthesis of RPG and FPS, the gameplay was very unusual :)
[b] Observer [/ b]
needed it was necessary to play

2all
right now Bioshock is done on UE3