3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 31.10.21 10:42 am

RAGE 2

Publisher: Bethesda 

Developer: ID Sodtware, Avalanche Studios

Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One

Site: rage.com

Heatwave_triple-3D-boxfronts-norate-02.p

RAGE 2

Immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic universe where there is no society, no law, no order. RAGE2 is the brainchild of two giants of the gaming industry: renowned open world creators Avalanche Studios and shooter gurus id Software. The result is a delightful meat grinder where you can go anywhere, shoot anything and blow up whatever you want.

Modified on May 14, 2018 by SVTR
124 Comments
Sort by:
E
Echoes 31.10.21

Well, we are waiting for a full trailer

And this is some kind of TV spot

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

I hope for the gameplay on e3 and, in general, the comeback is strong like duma

the first part had a cool atmosphere and shooting, everything else was of course hmmm

m
musicant 31.10.21

it is necessary to pray for a conversation. they definitely have investors who are fans of the single along the way)

S
Strelnikov 31.10.21

Will this definitely be a single?) I hope so)

And I still can't believe this announcement: D

P
Pr8da21r 31.10.21

Here's something, but this announcement surprised.
Rage was not a perfect game, but with a good head start for a sequel.
Bethesda is smart.

3edd 31.10.21

If I remember correctly, the game was well received at one time, the problems were in technical terms and it seems that they were not happy with the fact that it was impossible to pick up weapons and the game was short.

I missed the game and for the fact that AMD

Modified May 14, 2018 by 3edd

S
SerorDe 31.10.21

A suitable alternative to Folout might come out, such as the Mad Max of a healthy person.

Modified May 14, 2018 by SerorDe

P
Piero 31.10.21

I hope they twisted their shit ultra-textures, which stretch across the entire map.
Or they'll even score on this crap.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

29 minutes ago, Piero said:

I hope they twisted their shit ultra-textures, which stretch across the entire map.

So they are now running 6

In the doom and the new wolf he was

L
Ligfip1 31.10.21

47 minutes ago, Piero said:

So the engine is new

I hope they won't do honey max

1 hour ago, 3edd said:

If I remember correctly, the game was well received at one time, the problems were in technical terms and it seems that they were not happy with the fact that it was impossible to pick up weapons and the game was short.

I missed the game and for the fact that AMD

No, I scolded the game for a lot

plot

wanker

useless openworld 

terrible physics cars

primitive quests, etc., etc.

B
Bergamot 31.10.21

I remember in the first part there was an excellent design and very good shooting.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

I'm waiting for something like Borda in terms of gameplay

Maybe without a bunch of generated guns

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Something on the teaser, the tone of the game is generally different. And you know, I like it! Obviously, they want to move away from the pseudo-epic of the first part and do something more insane. I just don’t understand, will they leave the open world? IDtek6 will then gobble up everything! Perhaps even the most demanding game of this generation will be, my bucket did not even pull Wolfe second, and Doom in 640x480 passed. Generally open the world and the almost completely absent plot were the main disadvantages of the previous part.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

2 minutes ago, aRmOnDo said:

I just don’t understand, will they leave the open world?

How will it be on the board, probably

K
Ken adams 31.10.21

1 hour ago, Ligfip1 said:

useless openworld 

Yes, there all the OV was limited exclusively to car rides, such as to get from the plot point A to point B, and on the way to shoot at someone

m
musicant 31.10.21

13 minutes ago, Cosmopunk said:

What time in Moscow time the teaser will be officially posted, it is not known? Maybe some details will be rolled out, at least they will indicate the genre of the game.

At 17 like

S
SVTR 31.10.21

16 minutes ago, Cosmopunk said:

at least the genre of the game will indicate

Post-apocalyptic battle royale

m
musicant 31.10.21

1 minute ago, SVTR said:

Post-apocalyptic battle royale

And on mobile phones

Modified May 14, 2018 by musicant

S
SVTR 31.10.21

Just now, the musicant said:

And on mobile phones

Android exclusive 

O
O6ambl4 31.10.21

About a year ago I decided to go through the first part again.

And in general, the game was cool by 10 out of 10 precisely in the process of linear passage of the level. That is, the passage of ordinary tasks from point A to point B. 

The open world in the game was poor.

In the new part, I think it would be cool if the developers concentrated on the linear levels, and in order not to deviate from the canon, they would make a base where you can fight in the arena, buy everything you need, well, and chat with someone thread.

An alternative option is an analogue of Borderlands, but this will already be explicitly copyrighted.