3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 31.10.21 10:43 am

XIII - comic shooter

I played the demo. Not only is there stunningly stylish graphics, but also the gameplay is excellent - which is only the first chase, when the hero is chased by bandits on a helicopter and on a boat. And the interactivity is such that Deus Ex starts smoking on the sidelines - you can use any object. For example, hit the enemy in the head with a chair. Or a bottle. Or something else that is badly screwed on.

In general, we are waiting for the full version with great impatience.

71 Comments
Sort by:
E
El Shadda1 31.10.21

10 minutes ago, opposer said:

Choto she looks not at all sellshaded

yes, completely fucked up the original design hitting realism and it turned out to be a nondescript generic of shooters

L
LeaderGhost007 31.10.21

Here one guy with DTF shared an interesting opinion about these developers : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

You can't even imagine how crooked dudes made a remake, at one time they drank so much blood from me that they could become a donor of the century.
I'm not surprised at the result at all.

I worked then in Malta at 4A, we made a VR game ARKTIKA 1 a few years before Exodus with a super small but cool team, and these guys had to make a mobile version and it turned out that I curated them in terms of art, light and effects ...

Long story shorts - they could not advance beyond one playable level, despite the fact that they had all the assets from the game, the team was 2 times larger than ours and the missing "yesterday-deadlines".

On the other hand, the rallies were dohulliards with each and every explanation of the same problems.

In fact, there is nothing really cool to tell, once every few weeks they sent a portion of shit for inspection and instead of doing useful things I figured out why it smells like shit, and once a month I audited their office, where 5 managers met me and tried to prove that everything is tip-top and now they have moved right up to the inventory in six months and in general how cool everything is, to which I sat with a stone face and watched as they literally at the very beginning of the game the animation of the heroine was buggy, twisting her bones by 180 and throughout the year she remained the same dick, and every month they said they would fix it, not counting the billions of other bugs and a general lack of taste in everything =)

It was also funny that at 4A the same father, Metro Prof, was sitting and cheating with all day and night, and the head of this sharashka had an office on a separate bright floor, and on the walls everything was in newspaper clippings from unknown Italian newspapers, in which he was presented as guru of mobile applications.

And I spoke to him for the entire time once, since he did not participate in the development of the word at all, and the number of managers was equal to the number of developers there, and as soon as I tried to directly point any of the production to adok, the manager ran to the embrasure and talked about why it's cool I just don't understand.

The game by the way never came out)

In general, the dudes are simple (The word is deleted by the system), I did not understand what, nor how they were doing, and I was sure of sudden death.

Hike this remake delayed them inevitable sympathy.

o
opposer 31.10.21

I continue to play Japanese panties, thanks for the article

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

4 hours ago, El Shadda1 said:

yes, completely fucked up the original design hitting realism and it turned out to be a nondescript generic of shooters

Like, if only there was celleding - would he make candy out of this product? ...

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

What a miserable tearing in the console version, straight at the seams ...

: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

E
El Shadda1 31.10.21

18 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

Like, if only there was celleding - would he make candy out of this product? ...

I didn't write that. reviews, vidos did not look. this is the first thing that caught my eye on the screenshots

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

I suggest just forgetting this misunderstanding

M
Mountain View 31.10.21

"We fully understand the disappointment of the players": the developers of the XIII remake responded to the criticism of the shooter 

The remake of Shooter XIII was released on PS4, Xbox One and PC on November 10 and immediately started with negative reviews - on the Steam page, the game has only 9% positive reviews. The XIII received such low marks due to many technical problems, poor performance and a change in the style of the original.

On November 13, developers from PlayMagic and publisher Microids made an official commentary, where they responded to criticism of the game. The publisher of the XIII remake has apologized for the technical problems, stressing that the game does not meet their standards as it stands.

- First of all, we would like to sincerely apologize for the technical problems in the game. In its current form, XIII does not meet our quality standards and we fully understand the frustration of the players.

As the authors noted, the development of the game was seriously affected by the Covid-19 pandemic - the transition to remote work led to unplanned transfers in the development and testing process. The developers planned to fix all problems with the patch of the first day, but its release was also delayed.

The publisher has assured that the PlayMagic studio continues to work on fixing all the problems in the game. The developers plan to achieve the proper quality of the game in the "coming days and weeks."

According to Microids, the next update should address the remake's most pressing issues related to control, framerate, object collisions, rendering and sound. The publisher's website has indicated other planned fixes in future updates.

In addition, the developers are working on a roadmap describing free updates, which will include new levels, weapons, skins and additional modes for local multiplayer.

https://www.microids.com/official-statement-by-microids-playmagic-regarding-xiii/

P
Piero 31.10.21

It is convenient now to rivet shit and kick on the covid.

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

Free original.

You just need to go to the main page and click on the distribution banner. This will add the game to your GOG game library. Let me remind you that the distribution will end on April 1 at 16:00 Moscow time.

Don't forget to add the mod again.

HD MOD - adds support for new resolutions, screen ratios, multiplayer recovery, control and mouse fix.

Tyts

Russifier text and sound for XIII - Classic Steam and GOG v1.01

Modified on March 31st by user ALF_9010

N
NicholasSire 31.10.21

Has the remake been officially edited?

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

NicholasSire 

The last patch was in December. : frog34:

XIII Patch 1.03 Notes

Total announced corrections or additions: 261

Weapon improvements (balancing, animations, tweaks, especially ADS on machine guns) Improved gameplay: AI bugs where the enemy does not react, in-game goal markers, UI crashes, new story sequences, achievement settings, various checkpoint related bugs, and potential blockers Debugging and graphics improvements (various collision and occlusion errors, optimizations, animation glitches, many level improvements - adding VFX, lights, etc.) Notable fixes in user reviews: mouse sensitivity, animation and weapon sounds (partially).