3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Molodnyak 31.10.21 10:48 am

Serious sam ii

DEMO is out, who have already downloaded >>>
[url = http: //www.igromania.ru/demoversions/? SeriousSam2 + 1] http://www.igromania.ru/demoversions/?SeriousSam2+1 [/ url]
[ url = http: //www.ag.ru/files/demos/12008] http://www.ag.ru/files/demos/12008 [/ url]
: beer:: twisted:
43 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 31.10.21

yes the same atstoy. current design pleased

S
Strange 31.10.21

Share your impressions as a grafon, as the game itself, is it better than a second-hand encoder? If at least not worse, then I'm already a fan of this game =)

G
Guest 31.10.21

Strange, what's interesting there? There is no dispute about tastes, but still :) The

graphics are good, for a solid 4. Gameplay - fewer enemies (judging by the demo and the minimum difficulty level). In addition to shooting, you will also have to jump from stone to stone like a supermario.

D
Digger 31.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] Strange, what's interesting there? There is no dispute about tastes, but still :) The

graphics are good, for a solid 4. Gameplay - fewer enemies (judging by the demo and the minimum difficulty level). In addition to shooting, you will also have to jump like a supermario from stone to stone. [/ Quote]
So it is also designed for the fact that you shoot all the time. IMHO in this and fun, for this it is.

S
Strange 31.10.21

2 Tommy
I don’t know, CC just really pleased me and pleases me so far, almost the only game for which I can really relax, and where I am really pleased with the simplicity of the gameplay + juicy and beautiful graphics, and of course fast and not a brake engine. Humor antiquity Sam pinned on me identity always, of course, in the original English version :)
All in all I look forward to the second part, I hope not to disappoint ...
ps And the cooperative in Sam is just a fairy tale: love:

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

Well, I don’t know ... the first SS was the coolest, I liked the Second Encounter less, I didn’t like the SS2 deme ...
I had to jump like Mario, the enemies were not colorful, the environment was some kind of metropolis ... decreased desire to play CC2 (((

C
Cooller 31.10.21

I haven't played yet, but read reviews on other forums. The game, as they say, has lost the atmosphere of the first Sam. And that's bad.
Graphics as in the first part plus newfangled effects added, so that in 2005. looked good.
The game is terribly voracious. It is recommended to disable 32-bit color. Like she needs 512 Mb of video memory.
These are the pies.

G
Guest 31.10.21

delirium cooler. AA as soon as possible I put the full maximum - everything is ok. There on the eye fps 40 for sure.

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

1024x768 seems to be at the maximum (without AA and AF) - you can say it flies ... but the atmosphere is still lost ... I hope only this level in deme is like this

C
Cooller 31.10.21

[b] Tommy [/ b], turn on HDR, Soft Shadows, 32 bit color and enjoy the slideshow. :)

Here are the quotes:

[quote] Everything to the maximum, 1280x960 on my system (Athlon 64 3500, 2 Gb) + 6800GT - completely unplayable (at a glance, less than 5fps). [/ Quote]

[quote] If we set everything to the maximum with 1280x960 , except for 32 bits (for optimal) - then nothing slows down, as soon as 32 bits - all death is her mother - some kind of nonsense. [/ quote]

Believe these quotes or not? :)

D
Dee 31.10.21

here's another mess comes out: (...
the developers have no ideas left at all :( ...

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

but you know, I played in full - vapsche theme ... beautiful so FSE, traffic, palm trees ... current water, it seems, without shaderof, but in general FSE is very nice
NPC was in vain introduced, kaneshna, running, underfoot confused, less meat, it seems, at first ... but when there is meat - this is the same good old SAM !!!
in the demo the level was not very good, IMHO, maybe when I get to this level in the game, I'll get used to the new environment ...
in general, for Sam's fans - play unambiguously))

S
Strange 31.10.21

Fine! The meanings of the fear were in vain and Krotim did not suffer garbage all this time ... Will the good old cooperative be present?
How about jokes and gags? - I'm just a fan of idiotic Sam humor =)

a
aladdin 31.10.21

do you think it will pull 1400 + 700mb on the laptop?

W
Wildduck 31.10.21

The game should have been called Evolution Meat Grinder))) Indeed, a fun and high-quality game))) If only all ESRBs would not find fault with all sorts of pretensions ala "too much violence." True, no one cares about the ratings for a long time, if only the game was put on sale))

V
Vovan_king 31.10.21

Well, it seems to have been released for a week now ... I even started ... cool din ... the current paintiller is cooler ...))

D
Dee 31.10.21

it's strange that they made such a crappy DeMouy - I was even upset :), and the game turned out to be super, much better than the first part!

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

and I'm also thinking about DeMouy ... why is that? I was almost disappointed already ...

a
aladdin 31.10.21

who knows the minimum requirements for a computer?

D
D-Lain 31.10.21

>>> The meanings of the fears were in vain and Krotim did not suffer garbage all this time ...