3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MisticK93RUS 31.10.21 10:52 am

PAYDAY 2

2bc7958ac4b1.jpg

Genre: FPS

Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
Developer: Overkill Software
Publisher: 505 Games
Localizer: Absent
Publisher in Russia: 1C
Release date on PC: August 13, 2013

Xbox 360 / PS3 Release Date: August 13-16, 2013

Meet PAYDAY 2, an action-packed 1st-person co-op shooter for up to 4 players. You will be allowed to try on again the masks of the 4 most dangerous robbers of the USA - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolfe and Chains, who have descended on Washington for an epic series of robberies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwJ0tL8Fi-E

Modified Aug 18, 2013 by Retrokun
124 Comments
Sort by:
E
Echoes 31.10.21

Oh how. It is strange that they did not create a topic for this suitability earlier.

M
MisticK93RUS 31.10.21

Oh how. It is strange that they did not create a topic for this suitability earlier.

So I also searched, did not find it. I decided to create, because the game is just wonderful

O
Oops 31.10.21

The publisher confuses me with the price.
Author poll another. Modified on August 2, 2013 by KresTias

E
Echoes 31.10.21

Judging by the beta, the subject is three heads higher than the last part. Do not look at the graphics and the publisher, the game has new shooting mechanics, many new types of enemies (which are now not so easy to kill), pumping and customization of masks appeared, now you are killed with 2-3 shots, then of course you can buy a bulletproof vest, but it is not enough which gives, except that they will kill with 4-5 shots. Hardcore as it is.

Modified on August 2, 2013 by ElliotFun

O
Oops 31.10.21

How are things going with the random check? (if that in the first och played for a long time and did not poke the publisher came to me)
What about the system of moving enemies?
Is the AI ​​in general just as limited but accurate? Modified on August 2, 2013 by KresTias

E
Echoes 31.10.21

[member = 'KresTias'], 

Completely redesigned enemies, even their behavior is now different. We reworked the detection system, one put on a mask, while others can walk like that only if they come too close to the guard or in the field of view of the cameras, they are burned. Matchmakers are now in bulletproof vests, it makes no sense to shoot them in the torso, you do not inflict damage at all. Each opponent can knock down to their knees, so if you reload a second earlier or later, then you are finished. Well, that's me, I played for about 3 hours with a friend, and the limit of 25 lvl for beta =

Is the AI ​​in general just as limited but accurate?

Well, almost, now it will be problematic for you to survive in a 1v1 battle with any opponent. 

K
Kirsan 31.10.21

Hardcore as it is.

Like the levels from Wolf Pak, or is hardcore more ... meaningful?

Btw, made a preorder.

Modified on August 2, 2013 by Kirsan

E
Echoes 31.10.21

[member = 'Kirsan'], 

As I say, only the concept remained from the previous part, but this is a completely different game.

M
MisticK93RUS 31.10.21

[member = 'KresTias'], 

Completely redesigned enemies, even their behavior is now different. We reworked the detection system, one put on a mask, while others can walk like that only if they come too close to the guard or in the field of view of the cameras, they are burned. Matchmakers are now in bulletproof vests, it makes no sense to shoot them in the torso, you do not inflict damage at all. Each opponent can knock down to their knees, so if you reload a second earlier or later, then you are finished. Well, that's me, I played for about 3 hours with a friend, and the limit of 25 lvl for beta =

Is the AI ​​in general just as limited but accurate?

Well, almost, now it will be problematic for you to survive in a 1v1 battle with any opponent. 

Well, you're overdoing it VERY. Enemies, as always, are crowds, problems can arise either because of their number, or with special opponents, no more. You can shoot anywhere, just somewhere more dmg, somewhere less. From AUG, for example, it's violet for me where to sew a matchmaker. FBI is another song. The game itself has reached a new level - everyone is strictly required to familiarize themselves.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

you overdo it VERY.

Well, why, on veri hard and higher, everything is so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G-FFD7Oxa6w

M
MisticK93RUS 31.10.21

Well, you're overdoing it VERY.

Well, why, on veri hard and higher, everything is so.

Well, I have hard problems only with special units and the FBI, when they are jammed in a crowd)

E
Echoes 31.10.21

Yes, two opponents with shotguns are already a big problem.

K
Kirsan 31.10.21

[quote name = 'ElliotFun' timestamp = '1375457003' post = '3482089'] and so this is a completely different game [/ quote] For me, that hardcore just at the level of the concept goes like blah: gigi:

Would anyone share the key for the bat em20.gif

S
ScorpBrutal 31.10.21

Nobody has an extra beta key? smile.png

M
MisticK93RUS 31.10.21

And, well, actually, if there is a person who wants to rob the caravans together, add: uzi:

O
Oops 31.10.21

[quote] and so this is a completely different game [/ quote] I would not want to. I hope there will be a demo. 1600 ololo is a little expensive.

M
MisticK93RUS 31.10.21

WAT ??? I bought a collectible for 700 

and so this is a completely different game

would not want to. I hope there will be a demo. 1600 ololo is a little expensive.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

[member = 'MisticK93RUS'], 

In PSN 1600, although there seems to be possible for 4 to take.

M
MisticK93RUS 31.10.21

[member = 'MisticK93RUS'], 

In PSN 1600, although there seems to be possible for 4 to take.

1600 per person? My God .. The incentive for 4 people costs 1500: icon_neutral:

Z
Zaraisky 31.10.21

In the first part, I even took platinum on ps3. The second one should also be taken, but most likely already for boxing. Modified on August 3, 2013 by Zaraisky