3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 31.10.21 10:52 am

STALKER: Call of Pripyat

Tomorrow off. output.
already on the network.
who played, ?
how is it?
73 Comments
Sort by:
d
dotdroid 31.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b] which network? don't you support our former compatriots? : dn:

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b], no

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], ok 8)

C
Canadian 31.10.21

Tell me pzhlsta, what is the difference between the special version (add-on) and the usual one? So what do you need Clear Sky for add-on?

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

The game is awesome. Fallout 3 swallows it whole.

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

shit game.
the graphics are horrible. the atmosphere does not roll to the third part.
same.
the first was really ok.
and this. agony: ass:
Zeno Klash level. like done with a soul. and the budget is not enough.
Fall 3 sleeps well. eight)

g
grasa 31.10.21

is there where to swing the worker?

T
TomWert 31.10.21

[quote] the game is shit. [/ quote]
and someone was hoping for something else? : eek:

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], I was hoping and I got a great game.
[b] Blink 55 [/ b], Graphics player? And what should be the atmosphere if the atmosphere of eva in Stalker is already the best post-apocalyptic?
This shooter completely buried the alleged RPG Fall3. And much more drawn to the continuation of the great series.

g
grasa 31.10.21

I also agree that the fall for the stalker is not the same age, the first stalker is just one of your favorite shooters, one pripyat there is only a foul, especially if you go there without cartridges and without armor ... as happened to me: gigi:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 14 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

and in this part they just said that in Pripyat new zones appeared, my hands are trembling in anticipation!

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

As soon as I get my salary, I have to buy a Jewel. Hopefully it will be playable without patches

l
lalilulelo 31.10.21

They say that this Stalker is the closest in spirit to "that" true stalker who never came out.

g
grasa 31.10.21

[b] lalilulelo [/ b], they do it every time. But in general, I heard that it came out better than the sky, and even better than the shadow of Chernobyl. Plus, she doesn't seem to be very demanding, about the same as the first stalker, they did it the same way, right?
I hope everything will be right soon.
[b] ChiefMaster [/ b], people ran it through the ass even when it was not there and with the installed English translation they say that it was very stable.

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

Don't listen to anyone - the game is fucking awesome. The zones are huge, just huge. Quests are not random, personalized (interesting and unwanted). Weapons and gear break down quickly, money is not enough, everything is expensive. There is no need to talk about relationships (who played in the previous part) - everything lives, everything moves, everything is at war with each other. Emissions are periodically heard - not hiding, you zvizdets. An unreal amount of exploration (exploration is REAL, you can find a lot of cool and interesting in hiding places, though it is difficult to find them), complete freedom (do what you want). You can find PDAs that have valuable information (not only about nychkas, about places of transactions, for example, or about a traitor in DEBT). Artifacts are not lying around at all, they are in the named anomalous zones, where you can get the hell out of them. After the emissions, they reappear there. You can sleep, you need to eat. AI is excellent - stalkers live. Moreover, after the shootings, they clean out the pockets of the killed (the response of the bandits is just ATAS, you must hear). So if I didn't have time, then I was late. Moreover, they do not just walk, they find artifacts and take them for themselves. You can even ask for a group (Like what are you doing, can I work with you?) And you will be teleported to the location where they go and together you can search for an artifact. Those. they actually get a device that picks up artifacts and bypasses the traps. The graphics are great. This is a real post-apocalypse, the best I've seen in games since Fall 1-2 (F3 is gray shit, it didn't even lie close). Music - dark dark ambient, as in the first two falls, I think, the best character of the music cannot be given. A veteran is killed from one turn and one headshot, so you constantly fumble around and press against the walls.
The coolest thing about the game is the night. With a flashlight, you can see two steps forward (literally), you literally move by touch. All this is accompanied by dark ambient, and if you meet something unexpectedly, then you don't need to describe the sensations. I remember what a thrill it was to find a couple of bandits (I have norms of relations with them) by the fire at night. Their bonfire, by the way, you could see the hell knows where :)

In general, in the game you really survive. The same sensations as in the first two Falls - a sense of adventure and survival in an abandoned, burnt-out world, where every man for himself and moral principles have disappeared along with the cities (in our case, the city).
Those who loved the first stalker (and I loved) - those who will really like the game, who didn’t like it, will not like this one either.

Ps And most importantly. There are NEW jokes in the game. Especially it burns about the controller and the eggs and about the dad and the bloodsucker's son :)

g
grasa 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], damn well, why do I still need to download for two hours. I did not think that all the same they would post emissions by the rent.
And the shooting was done there as well as in the first stalker? Well, that is, from the pistols that you find at the beginning of the game by the middle of the game, you can no longer kill anyone, or did you make a more shooter theme with headshots?

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[b] grasa [/ b], I killed a dude in the last power armor with a medium pistol with a headshot from one shot. But there you need to put a head, if you hit in the chest, then you will kill him for a long time :))))

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 13 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

ps More added a personal box where you can carry your clothes. I have there Vintorez, which I found in the cache. The cartridges for it cost a hell of a lot, and there is nowhere else to get much more. The game is generally deficient in cartridges.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 17 minutes 10 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

By the way, artifacts, because they are rare and lie only in anomalies, where there are many traps - they cost decent money, not even very useful. Now it makes sense to take risks and look for them.

U
Uncle_Ben 31.10.21

Passed, the game is a masterpiece, many times better than the previous parts +) I
liked the big maps, interesting missions, the study of the world, + the shooter pleased at the end 8)
+ besides, if I knew about how the plot would develop earlier, then it was not at all clear what would happen next: D

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

Damn, now you definitely have to take. The shadow of Chernobyl with AMK mod delivered unprecedentedly

V
Vincent 31.10.21

I require a link to the torrent with the Russian version and that would start without problems 8)

For a plus, of course: agree:

P
PCgamer! 31.10.21

[b] Vincent [/ b],

go for the face 8)