3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 31.10.21 10:52 am

STALKER: Call of Pripyat

Tomorrow off. output.
already on the network.
who played, ?
how is it?
73 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], I saw a face in M ​​Video. 800 RUR Not Orthodox!

A
Aserp 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], 350r.
[b] PCgamer! [/ b], [img] http://i020.radikal.ru/0910/86/b9730218041f.jpg [/ img]

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], Wow. I've seen over 800 in boxing.
Cool, you have to take it.

l
lalilulelo 31.10.21

Cho then I read the comments here and do not believe it. Is everything really so Orthodox and worthy of a face?

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

no picture.
black screen.
Is there sound. everything seems to be going.
what is the problem?
HP sp3, 8800gts
:?
firewood is one of the last - 190.

g
grasa 31.10.21

[b] lalilulelo [/ b], worthy of even two!

V
Vincent 31.10.21

Licensed only 1st, maybe I'll take this one later 8)

V
Vitalik 31.10.21

looked at youtube, too, even thought about buying !!. I liked the first stalker very much. and here he is somewhat similar to him. and besides, there are more RPG elements!)

G
Ganxta 31.10.21

It's a disaster with textures, is there any cure?

g
grasa 31.10.21

[b] Ganxta [/ b],
Maximum texture quality in Call of Pripyat

Some users have noticed that in the STALK.ER: Call of Pripyat game, not all computers can set texture quality to the maximum value.
This issue is related to the fragmentation of memory that DirectX uses for textures and other data loaded by the game. As you know, in 32-bit operating systems, the address space available to one process is 2GB (even if you physically have much more memory). Taking into account the fragmentation of memory (with repeated allocation / freeing of memory, there is unused space in it, broken into small fragments, which makes it impossible to allocate a solid large chunk of memory), this amount becomes insufficient to load all the resources used by STALKER into memory: Call of Pripyat and textures in maximum quality. This problem can be solved by unloading and reloading all these resources at each load, which will lead to a significant slowdown in the game loading speed.
The consequences of this can be varied and unpredictable: from the crash of the game with the message “Out Of Memory” to freezing of the computer and crashes in BSOD.
Therefore, we decided to give the opportunity to install only those graphical options that guarantee the stability of the game.
On 64bit operating systems, a 4GB address space is available to each 32-bit process, so there is an opportunity to use the maximum texture quality.
It is also possible to enable maximum texture quality in 32bit OS. To do this, you need to increase the address space that Windows allocates for the process. This can be done as follows:

For Windows XP (32bit):
In the command line (go to "Start> Run ...") execute the command
bootcfg / raw "/ 3GB / user2500" / A / I
where "1" is the configuration number in the boot.ini file. There is only one configuration by default. If you are an advanced user, you can add "/ 3GB / userva2500" yourself to the boot.ini file using a text editor

For Windows Vista (32bit) / Windows7 (32bit):
In the command line (go to "Start> Run ... ") Execute the command
bcdedit / set IncreaseUserV2500

w
wu 31.10.21

Shooter of the Year is out. Buy on litsuh together with Risen.

U
Uncle_Ben 31.10.21

Passed, the game is super 8)
Sha just drive around the zone.

By the way, who can tell the thread where to find the magpie ?!

A
Aserp 31.10.21

[b] Vincent [/ b], [b] Just Enno [/ b], is ls.

M
Mower 31.10.21

Tell me where to find a calibration tool. in the first location.

M
Makoto 31.10.21

What are the special differences from the Clear Sky ??? and then I think to take everything or not :?

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[quote name = "Mower"] Tell me where to find the calibration tool. in the first location. [/ quote]

[spoil] For rough work at the sawmill, for thin - at the substation workshops [/ spoil]

M
Mower 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], I found it. there are 3 types of them. I probably did not correctly put it.
that's where 3 xs, I already go around the location of 10 races)

A
ACE 31.10.21

and then that someone liked the stalker? : oops:

M
Mower 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], there is a big stereotype about him. the same as mine for the crisis. I will spread rot until the last, but the Call of Pripyat chot hooked: razz:

R
Roman 31.10.21

I play, everything is at max (DX10), you walk when the water is ok, and that's it, 5 frames because of how the water reacts to your feet: lol: Optimization is cool: brash: