3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasparsky 31.10.21 10:53 am

Medal of honor

There, before installing the patch, they ask to install, and he even with the original exe says that, they say, MoHAA is missing on the computer. :? 2Cd MoHAA (deviance) 1Cd Spearhead.

32 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 31.10.21

There, before installing the patch, they ask to install, and he even with the original exe says that, they say, MoHAA is missing on the computer. :? 2Cd MoHAA (deviance) 1Cd Spearhead.

Put it in the folder where MoHAA is installed and that's it.

S
Spayn 31.10.21

I downloaded patch 2.11 here the other day, started to install it, but he tells me that the game is not installed on my computer !!! PLEASE somebody help! Send an answer to e-mail, you can write here or in private messages !!! : lamer:

S
Segal 31.10.21

I downloaded patch 2.11 here the other day, started to install it, but he tells me that the game is not installed on my computer !!! PLEASE somebody help! Send an answer to e-mail, you can write here or in private messages !!! : lamer: Patches are not installed on pirated versions.

S
Spayn 31.10.21

But you can somehow get around it? !! Download some crack ?? !!

K
Kay'L 669 31.10.21

But you can somehow get around it? !! Download some crack ?? !!

Go ahead in search. The entire Internet is in front of you.: gigi:

S
Spayn 31.10.21

So I've already searched everywhere !!! Thought someone would help me !!! : help:

N
Neprus 31.10.21

So I've already searched everywhere !!! Thought someone would help me !!! : help:

They have already tried to help you - "Patches are not installed on pirated versions".

-
-rF-TVoperator 31.10.21

Who plays MOHAA on the grid ... share the IP of well-visited servers, with a normal ping ... plizzz 8)

K
Kay'L 669 31.10.21

The theme has been renamed.
Henceforth, try to formulate its name more clearly when creating a new topic.

K
Kellz 31.10.21

Hi, I went through the game today, you don't know if there will be a sequel, because the plot is not finished, with a hint of to be continued, when the brother of the main character is taken away, you will have to help him out: razz:

D
Dre 31.10.21

Well, shit and nothing more.
What do they say there? Something like the second part should come out? ...: upto:

U
Ulkesh 31.10.21

actually the fourth.
Two were on PS.
And if you don’t even know the serial number of the game, then how can you know everything else about it.

A
Alexandra 31.10.21

PSone I personally really liked 2 both parts, but on the PC it is not that already.

D
Dre 31.10.21

Compared to Coll of Duty and Hidden & Dangerous 2, the Medal of Honor is simply: dn:.

A
Alexandra 31.10.21

I ask myself I answer !!! : upset:

c
combine 31.10.21

[quote name = "Dre"] Compared to Coll of Duty and Hidden & Dangerous 2, the Medal of Courage is simple: dn:. [/ quote]
It's easy to compare old to new. When was the medal released, and when was Call of Duty? And if you consider what MoH and CoD were doing by the same team of people?

G
Guest 31.10.21

Normal shooters like this: up:

S
SERGEJ 31.10.21

I personally love all the parts (both on ps and pc).
I enjoyed playing everything. I agree with combine
about the comparison. And in general, what does Hidden & Dangerous 2 have to do with it ??? Why compare different genres ???
Let's also compare the Medal with the game Behind Enemy Lines. Coll of Duty is the same medal, only on a larger scale. When I played it, I had the feeling that this was another Medal of Courage.

S
Sniper_gf 31.10.21

The GBA is a super toy!
I'm completely serious.

h
hoSTILE 31.10.21

The original medal was very good at the time. Addons are a little behind time, but Pacific Assault will fix EVERYTHING with interest. Scripts - minimum, drive - maximum. Yes, and all sorts of bells and whistles, which is only one psychology and the attitude of each soldier in the squad is worth! : mrgreen: