3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chieffy 31.10.21 10:58 am

CrossFire X

02.jpg

Smilegate and Remedy Entertainment have officially unveiled the first trailer for CrossFire X, which will be available on Xbox Series X and Xbox One later this year. CrossFire is a popular shooter with hundreds of millions of registered players in most of Southeast Asia.

Smilegate and Remedy have been working on a story campaign for this multiplayer project for several years now, and finally a single player game mode was introduced on the last Xbox Games Showcase. At the same time, it was also announced that the CrossFire X campaign will be exclusive to Xbox consoles.

As shown in the above trailer, the plot of CrossFire X will revolve around battles in the near future with a hostile military corporation, which poses a mortal threat to the entire world. The player's mission is to save the world from villains who are ready to sacrifice everything in order to protect their power.

Xbox Games Showcase Trailer

23 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grantovich 31.10.21

Kick, well, it's wrong to do that, the mechanics of rolling implies a combo: running + squatting, immediately they stupidly brought it to a separate key, as a result, you can slide from the meta to 6 meters on the priest.

Obviously, this is revenge for the crookedly implemented tackle in the original fire, but there, I remind you that to make it you need to run + sit down + hit hit.

In general, both options are crappy.

And I also don't like FOV for hands and weapons in this game, here it is indecently large, which makes the weapon stretch and looks ridiculous, usually they set about 60 degrees for these needs, but not a hundred like here.

PS: littered for offtopic.

Modified on September 3, 2020 by Grantovich

L
Lex mercer 31.10.21

I don’t understand, but where is the news on the game? What year is it coming out? 

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

There is no exact date for Lex Mercer, it is planned simply for 2020, but it will be very lucky if this year it is released, the game has been in development for more than 6 years.