3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 31.10.21 11:01 am

Resistance 3

R3_Tease.1.jpg

INFA:

Oh, you wanted Resistance? Well why not two games? We are also incredibly excited to (finally) announce Resistance 3. Coming to PS3 in 2011!

FUUUuuuuu .. I waited so much, waited so much; ;

PS As soon as the screenshots / trailer appear, I'll post it here. -_-

124 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tesla_F 31.10.21

[b] PCfan [/ b], FPS fans should like it. Many people like trash, and this series is nothing more than trash (in the good sense of the word) with a good budget, with original weapons, with high difficulty, etc.
With the second part, they rebooted the series, most likely in the third they will do: lol:

e
estaf 31.10.21

This episode is a shitty half-blooded non-shooter, and if the first had some kind of charm and she made me go through herself, then the second one threw halfway: brash:: brash:: brash: may opinion.

A
ACE 31.10.21

in my opinion the first one was generally awful. and the second is better. but threw in a place where a monster from a heap of points attacked. some kind of stupid place. I don't like scripted moments like this when they force me to look for one right solution and there is no variability

T
Tesla_F 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], left in the most interesting place: lol:
[b] estaf [/ b], the game is ambiguous, yes. This game plays well when it's raining, slushy and cold outside, while drinking tea in a soft woolen robe and rabbit slippers 8)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 36 seconds: [/ size] [/ color ]

+ if you can't play something else :-D

e
estaf 31.10.21

[b] Qwilma [/ b], mirrors edge is ambiguous, and this is .....

And I remembered the first part of the cut is still suitable for the hardcore mod CODE4. all.

H
Hooly_Varshick 31.10.21

You have forgotten about the co-op, he is very unusual there, and the cartoon for 64 people is excellent. with meat and special abilities 8)

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

If only the game would turn out to be cool and gloomy so that the atmosphere was gloomy and that our weapons were not these kasmic shit so that our weapons such as M16 were well and so dahlia.

I'm not afraid of the schedule, these developers know pile work.

H
Hooly_Varshick 31.10.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], alien weapons were one of the distinctive features of Resistance, it is unlikely that they will be removed, and fortunately, and with the proper approach, this will not interfere with the atmosphere

A
Allmighty L 31.10.21

the first resistant was perfect, the second was somehow not very good for me. I want first aid kits and split screen co-op from the first

T
Tesla_F 31.10.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], in resistance one of my favorite weapons in fps.
The coolest, this is through a wall-shooter, an alternative mode in an alien "machine gun" (well, when you fix it on the enemy, then shoot wherever you want and you get: agree :), a saw-blast wall is a switch, and a pistol with an explosive projectile

r
realill 31.10.21

Even though I love sequels, Insomaniacs will have to work hard to sell me the 3rd part.

A
Art360 31.10.21

The second part was an unreal disappointment, I bought it because it was praised on all foreign sites, I myself would give it no more than 7 points,

Z
Zend 31.10.21

I got a crazy buzz from the multiplayer of the second part. If everything is the same, then I will definitely buy it.
Yes, and the company is interesting to go through.
But the co-op would be returned as in the first. The Superhuman would run.

H
Hooly_Varshick 31.10.21

not coop better as in the second leave, superhuman there and for one easy

k
k! rj @ 31.10.21

When I watched the trailers of the first resistance, it only caused a wrinkled face. But as soon as he started and played - how he fascinated. Even to describe plainly what he likes is difficult. Just solid action, but probably because of the unusual setting and atmosphere, it became so attractive. Well, the weapon design is just super!

The second resistance was upset. Chasing the scale and epic character, Resistance 2 has lost some of its charm. The mystery has disappeared, the narration has become chaotic, and some levels are completely inexpressive. Well, yes, the excessive scripting ala CoD was also not impressive.

I hope the Insomniacs will take the best from both parts, and make an excellent Resistance 3. ^^ Waiting))

A
Allmighty L 31.10.21

[img] http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/sony/resistance/resistance3/gami_211_cov_a.jpg [/ img]

a
alxp90 31.10.21

[b] k! rj @ [/ b], the first part, yes, it was cool, but after the first passage, the weapon opened up cool.

S
Sh1nn 31.10.21

[quote name = "Allmighty L"] [img] http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/sony/resistance/resistance3/gami_211_cov_a.jpg [/ img] [/ quote]

Cool cover: O

also:

[ quote] A batch of stunning Resistance 3 screenshots recently hit the web, but those pretty pictures of Insomniac's upcoming PS3 shooter are a mere glimpse into the harrowing world that's awaiting new protagonist Joe Capelli. Our exclusive cover story is stuffed with never-before-told info on the new hero, the brutal Chimera-ruled world, changes to gameplay, and even a glimpse at new weaponry and threats. [/ Quote]

L
Lordsky 31.10.21

[quote name = "Allmighty L"] [img] http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/sony/resistance/resistance3/gami_211_cov_a.jpg [/ img] [/ quote]
Juicy: agree:

Resistance 3 required URGENT to "take pictures" (ala Uncharted 8))! In the first two parts, the videos and the storyline are very bad. VERY: facepalm:.
Let Naughty Dog help them or something: -?

W
Wurz-7 31.10.21

Another picture from a gameinformer:
[img] http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/sony/resistance/resistance3/coveralt1.jpg [/ img]