3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 31.10.21 11:01 am

Resistance 3

R3_Tease.1.jpg

INFA:

Oh, you wanted Resistance? Well why not two games? We are also incredibly excited to (finally) announce Resistance 3. Coming to PS3 in 2011!

FUUUuuuuu .. I waited so much, waited so much; ;

PS As soon as the screenshots / trailer appear, I'll post it here. -_-

124 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovan17 31.10.21

For some reason, Resistance 2 also became the only carrentg game that was completed twice for me. And not only for the sake of trophies

E
ExTamplier 31.10.21

I play the second one, I like it so far. if this continues then 8/10 minimum

A
Anakin 31.10.21

I finished the 2nd the other day. UG with dumb graphics and a bunch of unpleasant flaws. All the time I thought that the game was at least 5 years old. I got acquainted without fish and for free, to raise trophies.
The 3rd looks promising so far.

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Anakin [/ b], agree: agree:

W
Wodomon 31.10.21

Both games, meanwhile, have 86.5% in gamerunkings. So what about trash here you fill with subjectivism. By the way, the Resiks are still very happy with their multiplayer and co-op

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Wodomon [/ b], sone estimates bought the same: trollface:

R
Roman 31.10.21

[b] Wodomon [/ b], dadada, but for some reason even most soniboi rejected the craft

W
Wodomon 31.10.21

[b] Roman [/ b], well, I honestly xs. in general, the rezik is not very bad at all. but in general he has one drawback, rather sluggish action gameplay and lack of epic.

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Wodomon [/ b], this is the most important thing. who needs these fucking shooters without cool action and epic?

A
Aserp 31.10.21

[quote name = "Anakin"] Finished 2nd the other day. UG with dumb graphics and a bunch of unpleasant flaws. All the time I thought that the game was at least 5 years old. I got acquainted without fish and for free, to raise trophies.
The 3rd still looks promising. [/ Quote]
wow, I didn't even have the strength to get through. Only the forest in the game was pleasant.

T
Tesla_F 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], you don't understand anything about shooters. Go lost odisi play: trollface:

l
lordzer0 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b],
Better than Halo: agree:

The game is a masterpiece, the longest platinum in my life.
The best multiplayer and co-op.

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Qwilma [/ b],: trollface:
[b] Aserp [/ b], the forest is so-so. the cool moment was only the battle with the water boss

T
Tesla_F 31.10.21

[b] lordzer0 [/ b], did you get platinum? I had only one trophy with the maximum rank in the co-op, but I didn't feel like it and threw it :-D

A
Aserp 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], by the way, yes, the water in the game is good.

T
Tesla_F 31.10.21

I liked the moment with a large number of zombies running at me

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Qwilma [/ b], this is when the hero landed in a small village with sprite willows? : trollface: there seems to be a crowd running out of the theater

T
Tesla_F 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], they are the most :-D hack that still

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 23 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

I'm talking about willows: trollface:

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Qwilma [/ b], the game has the makings of a good horror shooter: trollface: whitewash in part 3.

T
Tesla_F 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], The developers, in my opinion, also realized that they manage the horror part better,
In general, each part is a reboot of the series :-D