3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VYA 31.10.21 11:04 am

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

So the long-awaited announcement of the project, which the public was so fiercely awaiting, happened. The new project is a continuation of the famous first-person shooter Medal of Honor, which is scheduled for release in October 2012. The name of the new part is Warfighter.
The game will be a sequel to Medal of Honor (which was released in 2010). The project is being developed again by Danger Close and will tell the story of Tier 1 Operators. This time the multiplayer is being developed in the same studio, not DICE.
The project will be built on the Frostbite 2.0 engine, which we already know from the shooter Battlefield 3. More information will be provided by EA at Game Developer's Conference in San Francisco, which will be held next month, thus formally Medal of Honor: Warfighter will be announced 6 March at the GDC 2012 conference.
Finally, we note that, despite the rather low ratings from critics, both Western and domestic, Electronic Arts publishers called the restart of the Medal of Honor "an absolute success." The game has sold over five million copies and is now waiting for a full-fledged continuation. Let's hope it turns out to be at least as good as the original.

[img] http://i40.tinypic.com/muvj46.jpg [/ img] [img] http://www.gametech.ru/sadm_images/00jin/2012/february/24/MOHWARgenKEYART_preview.jpg [/ img]
124 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oops 31.10.21

[quote] The game sold over five million copies [/ quote] only because in the limit, which is not really the limit, there was a key for the botla test3 and among the same fans of the bf, the Mon series has not yet been forgotten - like half of the sales ...

h
hero olympus 31.10.21

[img] http://cs10773.vk.com/u11638765/121570947/z_65d4692f.jpg [/ img]

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

Where will the fighting be? I would like it to be in Iraq.

l
lul 31.10.21

A serious game is planned.

V
Vadimeys 31.10.21

[b] [member = - = Ruslan = -] [/ b]

I think they will develop the theme of Iran
although
xs I hope the plot will be longer than in the interrupting game

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[b] [member = Vadimeys] [/ b], Let it be either Iran or Iraq, and so that at least there was a duration of 8 hours, I went through the first part in one sitting. Modified on February 25, 2012 by - = Ruslan = -

N
Nec 31.10.21

[quote name = 'VYA' timestamp = '1330143449' post = '2536104'] long awaited announcement [/ quote]
[quote name = 'VYA' timestamp = '1330143449' post = '2536104'] Medal of Honor [/ quote]
Medal of Honor 2010
Battlefield 3 2011
Medal of Honor 2012
Battlefield-x 2013

Deja-vu

Let's see what comes out of course, but somehow I don't wait at all Modified February 25, 2012 by Nec

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

I think it will be a good game! the first part was not a bad game, although the graph was limping very strong and the animation was not very lively, and there were always 4 soldiers in the game and there was no crowd like in COD where there were 10 15 soldiers each, I expect from this part that it will be done as a developer we need to work on the movements of the soldiers and on the weapons! in the first part of the weapon it was miserable, the locations in the first part were exactly made as in the avgan of the mountain, the atmosphere was not bad, the developer needs to remake the game in everything, according to the screenshots the game became better and the graphics and locations are beautiful, we are waiting for the game, I really hope for the project.

F
FruiTinG 31.10.21

[offtopic]
[b] [member = - = Ruslan = -] [/ b], tell your Russian teacher that she can't teach ..... : facepalm:[/ offtopic]

d
deepsilverrr 31.10.21

[quote] [color = # 282828] So the long-awaited announcement of the project happened, which the public was so fiercely awaiting [/ color] [/ quote]
how much pathos in these words, horror is direct : icon_lol:[img] http://forums.gamemag.ru/ public / style_emoticons / default / pfmen.png [/ img]

C
Chainsaw 31.10.21

Again there will be a mediocre shooters for points of commercials 7

V
VYA 31.10.21

Well, the first pancake, as they say, lumpy. I hope they will work on the bugs, I would not want such a legendary series to have sunk into oblivion.

* null * 31.10.21

waiting for another wretched PR campaign ea. above and beyond the call.

T
Testick 31.10.21

the main thing is that they don't tell us later that the company is a kind of training before multiplayer : mrtroll:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 6 minutes 12 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
And don't make maps in scale of 2 anymore 2 km. And then in battle I didn't have time to * drop it into the technique and hobble for half an hour to the nearest point ...

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 59 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
well, or people are not 24 but at least 32, or 64 as on PeKa !!!!

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 6 minutes 56 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = '* null *' timestamp = '1330185170' post = '2536857'] waiting for another poor PR EA company [/ quote]
No, the PR company has worked for 5+ there are no claims. But I never played that mysterious game that was being promoted)))

V
Vice wolf 31.10.21

[quote name = 'VYA' timestamp = '1330174301' post = '2536673']
Well, the first pancake, as they say, lumpy. I hope they will work on the bugs, I would not want such a legendary series to have sunk into oblivion.
[/ quote]

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

I already want to watch the first gameplay, it will be immediately clear whether the game has changed or not.

l
lul 31.10.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1330195765' post = '2537000']
I already want to watch the first gameplay at once it will be clear whether the game has changed or not.
[/ quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGAUke0Qv6s

[img] http://forums.gamemag.ru/public/style_emoticons/default/pfmen.png [/ img]

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[b] [member = RobertBowling] [/ b], And why did you give this video?

V
VYA 31.10.21

If the game doesn't mark real decent, I expect an epic confrontation at the end of the year [b] MoX versus Code. [/ B] Modified on February 26, 2012 by VYA

w
walkmann 31.10.21

Part 1 was dull, especially at the end of the
sequel, I'm not waiting yet