3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 31.10.21 11:17 am

FEAR

I remembered another, I think, future HIT, and decided to make a topic about this game. Well, who knows what? I know that MONOLITH is doing it, or whatever, on a new engine, and not on Lithtech, which I think is not difficult to notice. I saw a long video on gambling addiction, I don't remember which one, 5 months ago, I can say that the plot will be with mysticism, some girls from Calls with hair on their faces ... In general, the video shows that it will be some kind of horror-FPS. A lot of blood, etc. It will be a mixture of everything that is good in Doom3 and everything that is in Half 2.: D
From doom: cool graph, but in my opinion with soft shadows, and rather dark levels. Darkness is here for the same purpose for which the Silent Hill series needs it, and not for what Doom needs it - so as not to interfere with the gamer's sleep: D. From half: Cool cinematography, interactivity and plot. So, at least now it seems. Well, of course, like almost all FPS, the plot is not linear. Missions can be done in different ways. MAY BE...

123 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 31.10.21

shadows there are not soft and worse than Duum's. I have already bet a bet on one user here, also arguing that there are shadows from everything on everything.

after duuma3 and half2 the graphics there are just good. You can, of course, highlight clearer textures and good character detail. And just do it seems to me that the game will take not the graphics, but the gameplay. Monolith always makes hits and with any schedule. Whether it's Blood or AvP2.

PS: Who did the second blood? If they are, then this is perhaps one failed game turned out.

c
combine 31.10.21

I think FEAR will do both Doom 3 and HL2. HL2 keeps only on graphics and physics. And Doom 3 is generally only one playthrough.
And in FEAR ro, there will be an interesting plot by itself (remember AvP2).

G
Guest 31.10.21

HL2 hardly all the same: wink:

B
Br.Des 31.10.21

I also watched the video from "mania" and I think it will be something! The girl there - sheer horror: maniac: For some reason reminded me of Suffering.

H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21

[quote] For some reason reminded me of Suffering. [/ quote]

Many reminded: wink: including me. The devil knows what will happen, we'll see, evaluate, but it's so difficult to say.

c
combine 31.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] HL2 hardly all the same: wink: [/ quote]
Why? If FEAR is dynamic, then no beast named HL2 will be afraid of him.

G
Guest 31.10.21

we will not argue before the release, but hl2 will be the best. :)

c
combine 31.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] we won't argue until the release, but IMHO hl2 will be the best. :) [/ quote]
Yes, let's see what happens ...: wink:

A
Arkon 31.10.21

combine Well, with the fact that HL2 is based on graph and physics, you are wrong, and completely. I haven't played with such interest for a long time ....
The game is cool GAMEPLAY !!!

M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

[quote name = "Arkon"] combine Well, with the fact that HL2 is based on graph and physics, you're wrong, and completely. I haven't played with such interest for a long time ....
The game is cool GAMEPLAY !!! [/ quote]
But physics and graph sets this dynamic gameplay, which rests on a solid backbone of a well-thought-out plot.

Here is a link to the first and so far the only news about FEAR >>>
[url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/? Act = showart & id = 8701] http://www.gamemag.ru/?act=showart&id=8701 [ / url]

A
Arkon 31.10.21

Well done, you know, I also wanted to write about this, but I was too lazy to grind ...

R
Roman 31.10.21

If you look at the video, the game is really scary. There is even a moment when it seems that the person who plays in the video is himself frightened.

S
StrikerX 31.10.21

FEAR will calmly do hl2, but there will also be hl3 :)

* Olessia * 31.10.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] FEAR will calmly do hl2 [/ quote]

I don't think the game's only trump card is this is not a new kind of monsters - dead girls (have seen these already in SH4)
plot? but will he be at all ???
we have already said about the schedule ...

i
ivan 31.10.21

A good plus is that this toy relatively recently (compared to the same Halva or Dum) began to be advertised, now I'm generally wary of all new games, I'm tired of expecting something good, and as a result, getting a full year or close to that ...

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

please tell me which video gameromania was in ... I need to find it, because I saw some kind of mini-video ... but I didn't hook the video, but what I read about the game itself ... I'm also waiting, I hope that it will be a very good game

V
Vovan_king 31.10.21

The video is VERY impressive. Especially I liked the way the grenade explodes (I have never seen such an effect anywhere else). Surprised by invisible acrobats (I have never seen this either) Graphics at the doom level (half smokes on the sidelines), judging by the video, the gameplay will make half (doom smokes on the sidelines), although perhaps the creators deliberately chose the most poignant moments for the video and the rest of the game is boring ... On the other hand, it seemed to me that one of the first missions was being demonstrated.
But in general, I put this game for myself on the 3rd place of expectation (after SC3 and q4)
PS The creators are exactly under the impression of the call.

D
Devastator 31.10.21

I have not seen the video (traffic is a pity), but the screenshots please ... :)
Indeed, it reminds something of a Duma "engine".

M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

They say that you can run along the walls and turn on Slow-mo: roll:

H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21

[b] Molodnyak [/ b] - Yes, there is such a thing, you can also hit on the head with these feet. In short, quite an interesting thing, but after a 15-minute walkthrough, it's already boring, chess word, nothing new. All dark corridors and corridors.