3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qdash 31.10.21 11:17 am

LawBreakers

lawbreakers_logo_black.png

Genre: FPS with classes

Platforms: PC

Developer: Boss Key Productions

Publisher: Nexon

Release date: TBA 2016

Twitter: http://twitter.com/lawbreakers

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lawbreakers

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/app/350280?l=russian

Classes demonstration video  

Hide  

Modified on June 7, 2016 by -dD-
124 Comments
Sort by:
q
qdash 31.10.21

Something in the subject is completely dull. Isn't it interesting to anyone?

Personally, I would rather play Lawbreakers than Overwatch.

A
ANDREvv 31.10.21

@ -dD- I wonder if I will too. But so far there is nothing special to discuss. There will be an alpha, we will look.

S
Shpak-G 31.10.21

Doom in multiplayer obosralsya. With the new UT, nothing is clear, whether he is alive or dead. Overwatch hit the market at the right time, it will be very difficult to squeeze it out. They go straight to the scorched field.

And there is no particular trust in this studio. Here, I remember how Cliffy B, in his best years, drowned for xbox and d'Artagnanil, and now he took up exclusive pc : troll_face_18:.

J
Joker 31.10.21

Not TBA 2016, but Summer 2016

q
qdash 31.10.21

@ Shpak-G well, it's too early to say that Doom was crap in multiplayer - he just didn't have enough time for him. Typical for id since Doom 3 ... On the other hand, the multiplayer of the new Doom is still better than the dark shit that was in the third part, you just need to correctly prioritize and play a couple of modes, because everything else is done at a high level. Personally, I finish the last levels on the 10th prestige, after which I will return to the single and somehow it’s quite good for myself, I don’t even want to return to QL, not to mention the new UT.

Is there no trust in Cliffan? This is the UT dad itself, i.e. of experience with PC shooters, his mother does not cry, plus the game is not cross-platform, which increases the chances of a true PC jester. So far, we have seen only 4 classes, and in general there are 6 of them planned for launch, which is not so little. Design for me personally finally rushing. At first I did not pass, but now I can finally trudge.

S
Shpak-G 31.10.21

@ -dD- in any case, you need to feel the alpha / beta. But support, as from a blizzard, is unlikely to be seen.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

I felt the alpha, an extremely useful jester looms. In alpha, 4 classes are available, the 5th is closed, 1 map, 1 mode - the very same map from the trailers with battery mode. The very mechanics of the game, shooting, movement are more pleasant for me than in the same ov. It's really fun to shoot for any class (aim decides more than in s, but less than the same), solo skill is still not a key factor in victory and weak teammates cannot be taken out alone. The graphics are pleasant, but according to personal observations, playing with fps <100 is not comfortable, and such a fps pulls 970th on low presets (in alpha you can only set the quality of shadows) at 900r. IMHO, do not release your own ovs, lawbreakers would now attract maximum attention, but in the current reality, I honestly do not know if the game will be successful if the price is increased> 20 $. Well, so, while the UT is being finished, and the quack will be released it is unknown when,

S
Shpak-G 31.10.21

8 minutes ago, Qvasik said:

such fps pulls 970th on low presets

Is the optimization so bad?

Modified June 18, 2016 by Shpak-G

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

3 hours ago, Shpak-G said:

Is the optimization so bad?

No, everything seems to be normal. In the alpha of the options, you can only change the resolution and quality of the shadows. The max shadow in fhd does not drop below 70 fps, but at 144Hz Monica is uncomfortable like that, although this is subjective of course.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

Spoiler

13074869.jpg

Games change, teammates stay the same, Gabin's curse in all its glory

Modified June 19, 2016 by Qvasik

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

In short, anyone can be interested. Alpha and release plans.

We have carried out 2 alpha tests so far, they are actively working with the community, after the 1st test they immediately filled up with a bunch of changes in the balance sheet, increased the dynamics. In short, a candy looms, fans of network shooters should clearly wait.

75286ca55ce55440d028028065751216.jpg

Modified June 26, 2016 by Qvasik

E
ED007 31.10.21

1 hour ago, Qvasik said:

In short, anyone can be interested. Alpha and release plans.

We have carried out 2 alpha tests so far, they are actively working with the community, after the 1st test they immediately filled up with a bunch of changes in the balance sheet, increased the dynamics. In short, a candy looms, fans of network shooters should clearly wait.

75286ca55ce55440d028028065751216.jpg

just in August I will buy a new vidyahu))) I hope I will get into the distribution of keys, I registered for alpha on the first day of opening their site 

A
ANDREvv 31.10.21

I like it more and more by vidos, just such a joker I am missing now.

q
qdash 31.10.21

How is beta robate? Started, not started? Something reviews are not visible ...

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

On 07/04/2016 at 06:47, -dD- said:

How is beta robate? Started, not started? Something reviews are not visible ...

There is only alpha, they conducted 2 tests (access is open on weekends for 12 hours a day), this weekend the third, for each opening they give out about 10k keys, so very few people have touched it. My review is higher here.

Modified July 7, 2016 by Qvasik

q
qdash 31.10.21

One activist wrote down a good piece of LawBreakers:

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

On 07.21.2016 at 06:19, -dD- said:

One figure

[Offtop] The post is not relevant to the topic under discussion.

Yes, I've already come across this video, shed a tear, often came across it against him in the clan varah in crossfire in 2009. On the very 1st video of his channel there is a moment with our team)) moment at 4:03

https://youtu.be/JpkPeWhjeZg?t=243

By the way, by the way, the 4th test, the new mode will be delivered, a semblance of capturing points.

Modified on July 22, 2016 by Qvasik

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

There Cliffy gave an interview to the Germans.

A couple of points from there:

-the price is set, it will not be a full price, but $ 40 or less.

-the popularity of battles contributed to the go online, but a return to singles in the future is possible.

-in the office he plays LB on gtx1080 at 100fps and I don’t agree for anything less (you give 100fps to the masses xD)

q
qdash 31.10.21

@Qvasik the fact that the game does not go according to full price is generally a big plus. Maybe there will not be 100,500 heroes, but everything will be compact and capacious, with a fucking design and for an affordable price.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

The next test starts at 8 Moscow time, dropped 2 keys @ -dD- and @ ED007 in pm

Modified on July 28, 2016 by Qvasik