3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 31.10.21 11:30 am

Dead island

[img] http://www.relyonhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Dead-Island.png [/ img]

[b] Developer: [/ b] Techland
[b] Publisher: [/ b ] Deep Silver
[b] Genre: [/ b] Action / Horror
[b] Platforms: [/ b] PS3, X360, PC
[b] Release date: [/ b] 2011

Screenshots - [url = http: // media .xbox360.ign.com / media / 955/955540 / imgs_1.html] http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/955/ ... mgs_1.html [/ url]

[youtube] http: // www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Old41bsSXU

[/ youtube] [b] Description: [/ b]
Dead Island heroes are tourists who were caught by the attack of the living dead at the tropical resort The Royal Palms Resort in Papua New Guinea. The game will offer a choice of several characters, but so far only one of them is known - the former rapper Sam B. You can escape from a dangerous island and find out the cause of the infection either alone or in a company (maximum of four people). It is allowed to join the party at any time.

Unlike the heroes of Left 4 Dead 2 who found themselves in a similar situation, in Dead Island, survivors will not find submachine guns and shotguns five minutes after the start. To fight zombies, they use improvised means: pipes, brooms, baseball bats, machetes. It won't be easy to get hold of a firearm and ammunition. In addition, over time, the weapon will deteriorate and will have to be repaired or replaced.

The creators of Dead Island are not shy about blood and dismemberment. True, in order to smash enemies with powerful blows, players will have to develop their characters. By studying the skill tree, they will open access to new abilities.
109 Comments
Sort by:
l
lul 31.10.21

[Quote] Akela, of course, messed with the developers, often in the voice acting you can hear the actor say "take" ... and says the phrase again, to be honest, I'm surprised how they concocted this [/ quote]

: laugh:

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[quote name = 'augury' timestamp = '1315816740' post = '2293518']
Here they write not far on the forums that

[quote] Akela, of course, screwed up the developers, often in the voice acting you can hear the actor say "take" ... and says the phrase again, to be honest, I'm surprised how they concocted this [/ quote]

it's ok in general
[/ quote]
: rotlaugh:pure victory

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

I bought it, run it, and the game crashes. And the pirate worked fine.
Have sunk

V
Vario 31.10.21

[b] [member = MWorld II] [/ b], try to run the English version

w
walkmann 31.10.21

<b> [member = MWorld II] </b>, what's the point in screenshots if there is a yutab?)

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[b] [member = walkmann] [/ b], where will you see more derevetefe, especially on YouTube? :)

w
walkmann 31.10.21

<b> [member = MWorld II] </b>, ahh he is like a guest star))

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[b] [member = MWorld II] [/ b], Duc yes) He was so frankly involved in the * ography there : D

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[b] [member = MWorld II] [/ b], why isn't the resolution 1080p?

d
drumad 31.10.21

I play with my friends, it delivers very much, but of course it’s a problem with weapons, all the money is for repairs, there’s nothing new to buy.

C
Cayenne 31.10.21

For me, the game starting from the second Act seems to be hellishly difficult? : gigi:

T
Temik 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Cayenne' timestamp = '1316115084' post = '2299211']
For me, the game starting from the second Act seems hellishly difficult to me? : gigi:
[/ quote]

Most likely not complicated, but boring: pokerface:

G
Glen L 31.10.21

Starting from the town with the church, I generally avoid a fight. But sometimes I run up to a crowd of zombies, give one a turnip and go to the roof of some car. This is where the fun begins ...

T
Temik 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Glen L' timestamp = '1316181663' post = '2300112']
Starting from the town with the church, I generally avoid a fight. But sometimes I run up to a crowd of zombies, give one a turnip and go to the roof of some car. This is where the funniest thing begins ...
[/ quote]

All the quests in the city, this is how it passed : icon_rolleyes:Fastest of all, I got carried away when I was chased by 2-3 thugs in restraining shirts: icon_lol:

G
Glen L 31.10.21

I liked the jungle, very beautiful. The butcher scared in one bunker, and in general, he is terrible. But the ending and this boss is not at all, even the overall impression of the game has deteriorated.

W
Wario 31.10.21

who plays co-op on pc through Steam, write, we run like a thread.

d
dharlequin 31.10.21

Yesterday three of my friends bought a game on PC. At first, I was not so weakly surprised when, in order to get the key, I had to scrape off the scratch-field on the very surface of the disc, as in lotteries. This is something with something. Then I was stunned by PC gaming again, when we had to go into the ini-file of the game and change En to en - this is also something magical.

But still, somehow we got to the game. I was killed by the debugging (or rather its absence) of the network code. Every now and then one guy was taken out of the game. Then he could not join, and we could not call him. He called. Players on the screen teleport from time to time and just move as if there were terrible lags. Sometimes we see completely different things on the screen. I have already knocked down the enemy, and my friend still seems to be sweeping him in the air, and even in a slightly different place.

Plus the game is very paranoid. She is constantly afraid that I will spoil something for myself, and every time before connecting somewhere she asks a cloud of unnecessary questions, although it was stupid to make a check on the progress of quests.

I generally keep quiet about the graphics - it's just some kind of fear.

But on the other hand, the game gives everything exactly what the developers promised. A large tropical island, with a bunch of zombies, a sea of ​​blood, a sea of ​​weapons, cool damage. The head can not only be chopped off, but only part of it can be cut off, or the neck can be broken, or smashed into small pieces. The game brings with it the purest positive of zombie killing. To knock down the poor fellow with your foot and hammer with oars in the head with three of us :)It's just wonderful)

Less well, the system is good, with all these upgrades, breakdowns, fixes - although sometimes the last moment comes to the point of absurdity when a sharp sickle breaks in two blows to the head of a zombie, which, in theory, should be soft. Well, okay, this is the mechanics of the game, I don't want to find fault, you can carry a lot with you and switch in the wheel instantly is very convenient. It's nice that you can not only kill a zombie with your four or with your weapon, but also drown it in a pool or throw it on the ground with a balloon of some kind.

Separately, I would like to note a very useful and informative map, where you can always find your friends, put waypoints and generally understand in an instant what and where is. This does not happen every time.

Despite the technical side of the game, we have an excellent, varied, detailed zombies in co-op with quests, toy cars and RPG elements. In my opinion, it's just very cool, I don't regret buying:)

V
Vaganovich 31.10.21

how to remove the radar? kills the whole atmosphere. why I can’t exploit impose wretched quests.

G
Green102 31.10.21

Completed about 70 percent of the storyline and all side quests available at this point. It is very interesting and the game periodically changes the pace, which is good news. The only serious drawback is the overestimated complexity when one pass. A kind of imposition of coop chtoli. Fast zombies enrage. By the way, as I understand it, fast zombies appear right out of thin air behind the player's back, and before that, their supposedly impending roar is heard. But damn, as I did not twist my head during this terrible sound, I could not see where the zombie was running from

V
Viva la vida 31.10.21

[b] Dead Island DLC will be released in mid-November [/ b]

A couple of weeks ago studio [b] Techland [/ b] announced that the first additional content [b] Dead [/ b] [b] Island [/ b] postponed because the team wants to devote more time to catching bugs that emerged after the release.

Today, after a month of persistent fixing and patching, some glitches still remain, although of course much less. In this regard, the developers announced that the first [b] DLC Bloodbath Arena [/ b] is already in development and will include four new cooperative maps.

"[i] We have news for all those who are waiting for [b] DLC Bloodbath Arena [/ b] - content release has been postponed to mid-November. Additional time will be spent on beta testing the game and the DLC itself on all platforms. [/ i ] "