3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leider 31.10.21 11:39 am

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl - Discussion on the game

Sobsna subject, because the previous topic "in anticipation" by no means rolls for discussion of game moments, so as not to spoil the impression of those who have not yet started.

For starters, whoever took out the case for Niobe, I can't jump to it, the passage is blocked up there and not get close ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 31.10.21

The game may not be bad, but with such an "optimization" I don't really want to play: brash: Excuse me, not everyone has 8800GTX.

C
CyHDyK 31.10.21

[quote name = "roman"] The game may not be bad, but with the "optimization" I do not really want to play: brash: A izvinte 8800GTX not everyone has [/ quote].
I have everything perfectly goes to megabyudzhetnoy x1600 pro ...

T
The Might WandereR 31.10.21

[quote name = "roman"] The game may not be bad, but with such "optimization" I don't really want to play: brash: And excuse me, 8800GTX not everyone has. [/ quote]
Write in the game console [b] renderer renderer_r1 [/ b] and you will be happy!

E
Eustace 31.10.21

but at 7600gt?

T
The Might WandereR 31.10.21

[quote name = "Eustace"] and on 7600gt? [/ quote]
[b] r2a [/ b]

F
Fat ninja 31.10.21

played the boy (there is no time at all), the first impressions are negative, the game is simply replete with shortcomings from the series, the pistol does not hit close range, etc. in general, one of these days I will play longer, but I will hardly change my opinion.

ps it was not necessary to be greedy, but to make a picnic and pay bucks to Boris for a license ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] [quote name = "roman"] The game may not be bad, but with the "optimization" I do not really want to play: brash: A izvinte 8800GTX not everyone has [/ quote].
In everything goes fine for me on the mega-budget x1600 pro. [/ quote]
And on the Stobucks 7600GS it goes fine, on the settings at the level of this card :)

H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21

Bought. I ran for a few minutes - normal. There is a festive atmosphere in the shops (!) Everyone has a box with Stelker in their hand. I'm even afraid to guess what sales he will have: shock:

Hang up.

L
Lain 31.10.21

Game Rankings, gave not a small mark…. : shock:
[url = http: //www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/540331.asp] http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/540331.asp [/ url]

A
ACE 31.10.21

yes, apparently the game is good, since in the west everyone usually spits on our games

L
Lain 31.10.21

I, too, freaked out that they appreciated that, we have to wait for our assessments ... it will be strange if we rate them worse ...

E
Eustace 31.10.21

You can play, but you don’t need to. And our gambling addiction will give 9 points no less.

m
mukor 31.10.21

the game is super. everything, gone to play

M
Mirael 31.10.21

I looked like that, in the west our (well ... Ukraine is not far away) games are not rated higher than our publications (only IL-2 was noted). So I think there will be 8-9.
The game is excellent. It's a pity that the computer is old ...: cry:

B
Banju 31.10.21

Gee also hooked me, it's hard to come off, although I suspect that in a couple of days I will feel sick from the Zone. There are drawbacks, but this is the best made in
USSR :) project, and Western journalists apparently agree with me.

A
Anakin 31.10.21

Today they brought a Stalker to my work, the excitement is terrible, all the disks were sold out within an hour (We have 350 rubles), it's good at least I managed to chop off one for myself: D.

L
Lain 31.10.21

[quote] I brought a Stalker to my work today [/ quote]
[b] Anakin [/ b], I'm at this point, I went nuts ... :)

X
Xopek 31.10.21

[quote name = "Anakin"] A Stalker was brought to my work today. [/ quote]
He had a mark on his hand, and in his PDA pocket with the message "Kill the Strelok".

J
JayDi 31.10.21

AAAAA, the game rules !!! : inlove: The atmosphere ... just cool! Nafig abandoned Gothic 3 - moved to the Zone! : ura:: ura:

A
Arkon 31.10.21

I bought it for my face today ... Here's how I will release 10 GB, I will join the beautiful) How long I waited for this, and how I hoped that everything would be fine with the game. And for once, excuses were expected

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 23 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

lol :-D Ugh, expectations were justified)