3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 31.10.21 11:41 am

KillZone: Mercenary

Developer - Guerrilla Cambridge Publisher - Sony Computer Entertainment Release Dates - September 4, 2013 Genre - First Person Shooter Platform - PlayStation Vita Official description from Sony's website:

Killzone just got brutal. Become a mercenary and fight on the side of the evil Helghast or the formidable army of the Interplanetary Strategic Alliance (ISA) in a game created exclusively for PlayStation Vita that opens a new story in the Killzone universe. Get rewarded for every successful action and every contract you complete, with the money earned in single player and multiplayer going to one account, so you can spend it as you see fit. Get rewarded for every successful action and every contract you complete, with the money earned in single player and multiplayer going to one account, so you can spend it as you see fit.

killzone_mercenary_1_raw.jpg   Started playing in the preview version - grafone mother-of-god.png Soon there will be a preview on the site + screenshots I will post.
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 31.10.21

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], as if someone did not agree that vita is the most powerful portable

preview will be tomorrow

B
Blaze 31.10.21

[quote name = 'NotaKuroi' timestamp = '1374565608' post = '3462732'] This can be done in a graph. In er face, haters [/ quote] In addition to this, she would have something in terms of games)))trollface.gif  

T
Tinkino 31.10.21

And what about the plot?

Rico and Sev will be? Prequel or what is it?

A
ACE 31.10.21

[member = 'satanax21'], there are other heroes in general

N
NotaKuroi 31.10.21

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], as if someone did not agree that vita is the most powerful portable

you know there are idiots. Compared to iPads and iPhones

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

Well, from the screenshots and videos, it is clear that we are on Helgan, it is obvious that this is before Shadow Fall. But whether in parallel with the KZ2-3 events or before them, this is a question. 

P
PhilippCross 31.10.21

preview will be tomorrow

It is sad to see on the console launching Anch, Sprat, Gravity, Acrid Liberation, all other games. they are a few heads lower than the top ones and closer to the PSP, especially from the Japanese.

A
Akiba 31.10.21

And what about the plot?

Events take place after the end of the first part.

N
NotaKuroi 31.10.21

preview will be tomorrow

It is sad to see on the console launching Anch, Sprat, Gravity, Acrid Liberation, all other games. they are a few heads lower than the top ones and closer to the PSP, especially from the Japanese.

I haven’t tried much, but I still don’t understand what you wrote. Can you be sealed?

A
ACE 31.10.21

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], I didn't get it either. maybe he crap Japanese games like persona 4?

A
Akiba 31.10.21

preview will be tomorrow

I haven’t tried much, but I still don’t understand what you wrote. Can you be sealed?

The bottom line is that against the background of the above games, the others do not look very good in terms of graphics.

N
NotaKuroi 31.10.21

[member = 'Akiba'], not everyone has such means and direct hands. There will be more graphical games, the main thing is that the game is interesting

N
NotaKuroi 31.10.21

I already have 24th, I want to review% s

S
SkyerIst 31.10.21

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], the review will be in September. do not confuse it with a preview;)

m
magic 31.10.21

By the way, has the multiplayer beta already started?

A
Akiba 31.10.21

By the way, has the multiplayer beta started yet?

It starts on August 21.

So far, one screenshot from the demo:

SEc2naj.jpg

N
NotaKuroi 31.10.21

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], the review will be in September. do not confuse it with a preview;)

yes, preview. Is that where it is? (Already 24th

P
PhilippCross 31.10.21

Ace promised screenshots.cg.gif

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

The Aesy all about sloppiness. Here already normal previews appeared

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kNUvlXUeFI

A
Akiba 31.10.21

Ace promised screenshots.cg.gif

I am for him, here are many screenshots:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwRo8wsSRkkBN1lFT1JGRGF0RUU&usp=sharing

iU7hnnFhcyIoT.gif

original.jpg

original.jpg

They say that fine-tuning the sight on all weapons as in Uncharted: GA with gyroscopes, vin!

Modified on July 24, 2013 by Akiba