3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Esperanza 31.10.21 11:44 am

Deadfall adventures

953a33d145d34e7a3f0a540639958798.jpg

Year of issue: 2013
Genre: FPS / Adventure
Developer: The Farm 51
Publisher: Nordic Games

Release: November 15 (PC, 360)

Description

Deadfall Adventures is an action adventure, a combination of a first person shooter with puzzle solving and exploration. The year is 1938. James Lee Quatermain has many talents, but keeping money is not one of them. He is forced to accompany US agent Jennifer Goodwin on his way to Egyptian temples. The purpose of the journey is to find an ancient artifact, The Heart of Atlantis. Quatermain does not believe in the healing properties of this artifact. But he soon finds himself the target of a hunt, going all over the world: from the deserts of Egypt and the icy depths of the Arctic to the stuffy jungles of Guatemala.

In Deadfall Adventures, Quartermain and Goodwin will have to outrun hostile Nazis and Russians to get their hands on the artifact. In the depths of forgotten temples, where guards awaken from centuries of sleep, James learns that his great-grandfather's stories were not so crazy. Deadfall Adventures uses the Unreal Engine 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIpKt0IG6ZQ

8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarTV 31.10.21

Reminds of Will Rock :) 

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

well, so, treshachok, it doesn't look like the creators of necrovision and painkiller, they had a better dvigl, but here the vomit curve ye3, in general there is a plot, but surprise riddles and gossip, shooting is average, control of y, in general, very fierce nougamez pass the pirate can

O
Owl 31.10.21

Reminds of Will Rock :) 

Fuck you remembered) Already doused with nostalgia)

y
youtoome 31.10.21

A very nice project came out.

The locations are pleasant, angry Germans are present, cheerful Mr.

The riddles are well done, these block jumping, followed by darts hitting you, atmospheric.

In general, I advise all fans of the old man Indy.

Although the shooting is really wild.

I could not even resist shooting a little)

Very laconic graphically.

31065b6e29df.png

7c0616b8375f.png

68e82571a8a8.png

811eb64a333e.png

M
Momentum 31.10.21

the game would go out at the start of a generation ...

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

unfortunately could not stand it for more than an hour, too polish 

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

passed the game, I really liked the game, these were purely such shooters on ps2) the Poles are great: up:

e
emeriss 31.10.21

Who completed the game Deadfall Adventures tell me which button on the keyboard activates the machete?