3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LevAris 31.10.21 11:53 am

KillZone

a small video from killzone - http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_ ... izo_gp.mov
in my opinion is very, very good

Modified on July 8, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glebdog 31.10.21

[b] xds [/ b], I don’t know why the only problem for me, ie not a problem, but just killed me several times in the location, you start with a cannon that is ultrasonic with a helmet, there is a small helghast camp from the beginning of the round, then there you go where the watchtowers are there and go down several times for some reason, but everything else seems to be without troubles

x
xds 31.10.21

Glebdog, I, in principle, too, do not bother me too much, only those moments when they shoot from a grenade launcher, by the
way, and what kind of ultrasonic cannon cheto, I don’t remember at what level it is approximately

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

Offtopic:
[quote name = "Glebdog"] [b] xds [/ b], I don’t know why the only problem for me, ie not a problem, but just killed me several times in the location, you start with a cannon that is ultrasonic with a helmet, there is still a small camp of Helghast from the beginning of the round, then there you go where the watchtowers are there and go down several times for some reason, but everything else seems to be without troubles [/ quote]
this is a helmet - a target designator: mrgreen: it transmits coordinates to the ISA fire battery.

G
Glebdog 31.10.21

[b] Daikatana [/ b], yes, I was talking about this garbage.

You put a helmet on and everyone there dies, I thought he would just grind out of the helmet. :-D
it is from the air that they are supposedly knocking down their helghast, right?

x
xds 31.10.21

[quote name = "Glebdog"] [b] Daikatana [/ b], yes, I was talking about this garbage.

You put a helmet on and everyone there dies, I thought he would grind straight out of the helmet. :-D
it is from the air that they are supposedly knocking down their helgasts yes? [/ Quote]
and so you said about this gun :-D

k
kastaneda77 31.10.21

Can I play Killzone with a mouse? How many people play Lillzone online?

B
Baguslav 31.10.21

Kilzon does not hold a mouse, although with a mouse it would be a completely different game.

T
Toonique 31.10.21

It is unlikely that anyone is playing killson now. Especially over the network.
Now everyone is cut in Gears of War 8)

0042 31.10.21

[quote name = "Baguslav"] Kilzon does not hold a mouse, although it would be a completely different game with a mouse. [/ quote]
Holds! : razz: We need straight arms and a bit of kilobucks of about 60.
You can buy a device like Maxshooter at any kiosk.

M
M0rr0 31.10.21

[b] kastaneda77 [/ b], play it over the network. Even in my city I met a guy with the original PS2, the European Killzone, playing online. Russian does not support him, by the way

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

Offtop:
[quote name = "0042"] [quote name = "Baguslav"] The kilzon does not hold the mouse, although it would be a completely different game with the mouse. [/ Quote]
Holds! : razz: We need straight arms and a bit of kilobucks of about 60.
You can buy a device like Maxshuter at any kiosk. [/ Quote]
60? it is better to buy SmartJoy Frag for 25, already with delivery ... from there, while they are still there.

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

[
Quote ] It is unlikely that anyone is playing in the killzone now
[/ quote]
I played, I play and I will play, the game is just super.
Waiting for Killzone 2

E
Exost 31.10.21

Who are Helghast? Who knows?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 42 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

You can link to the fan site with the setting details, if it's not difficult: D

D
Digital noise 31.10.21

[quote name = "Exost"] Who are Helghast? Who knows?

[/ quote]

Hellagasta are people just like us. Once people began to colonize planets) But one colony was not lucky, on the planet where they lived there was an atmosphere not very conducive to life) strong radiation levels and other factors contributed to the mutation of the inhabitants) But people got used to it) learned to survive) When they decided to return to Earth, earthlings they were thrown. Therefore, they got angry, gathered a huge army and decided to take revenge)

E
Exost 31.10.21

[b] Digital Noise [/ b], Are they victims?

D
Digital noise 31.10.21

[quote name = "Exost"] [b] Digital Noise [/ b], Are they victims? [/ quote]

yes. this is the salt) they are shown as evil creatures) but their minds were clouded by anger and envy) we can say they were thrown to their fate, to die on a poisoned planet

E
Exost 31.10.21

[b] Digital Noise [/ b], Is the level of development higher than that of people or at the same level as the technical level?

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

[Quote] Is the level of development higher than that of humans or at the same level, the technical level? [/ quote]
The level of development of Helghast is higher than that of humans, this can be seen both in weapons in the game and in technology.
And by the way, even in the game itself it is said that the helgasts consider people to be aggressors, and they (helgasts) do not intend to retreat.

M
Maksss 31.10.21

Killzone lousy game

S
Seraph 31.10.21

[quote name = "Maksss"] Killzone lousy game [/ quote]
What a valuable note.