3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deepRED 31.10.21 11:56 am

Bioshock 2

The game is released on PS3, PC and X360 in 2009.

1st teaser from Bioshock on PS3
[url = http: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = Rzf18bZCPCI] http://www.youtube.com/watch? v = Rzf18bZCPCI [/ url]

Discussion:
it seems to me, judging by the butterfly, the action in the game will move from the depths to the surface ..
124 Comments
Sort by:
f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[b] MaXiDRoM_90 [/ b], [s] if you haven't played the original, then go and jump out of the window [/ s] Perhaps.

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], I started, but the game did not start, at all

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

c
comrade 31.10.21

no, no worse than 1, nothing has perished
an excellent sequel, also with a clone of the atmosphere of Resicent Evil 1 FPS,
and a counter of unpredictability of game situations, for example,
by pressing a button, the door does not open, but you are thrown with hammerheads, and when you burn through the floor, you fall to the bottom of the ocean.
well, that is a predictably corridor.
on the other hand, there you can jump from a height, with a non-acidic piece of iron, falling deeper, a lot deeper.
played the night, but with that sound louder; it is the same. : up:

c
comrade 31.10.21

no, no worse than 1, nothing has perished
an excellent sequel, also with a clone of the atmosphere of Resicent Evil 1 FPS,
and a counter of unpredictability of game situations, for example,
by pressing a button, the door does not open, but you are thrown with hammerheads, and when you burn through the floor, you fall to the bottom of the ocean.
well, that is a predictably corridor.
on the other hand, there you can jump from a height, with a non-acidic piece of iron, falling deeper, a lot deeper.
played the night, but with that sound louder; it is the same. : up:

B
BlooDoo 31.10.21

Anyone who missed the first part and did not have time to go through it or missed any plot subtleties.
Very high quality article.
[url] http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioShock [/ url]

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

but what about the plot of the case?
in 1st it was interesting to find and listen to audio files. to find out why everything happened in the city, who is to blame, etc.
and here. stupidly - the heads of the villain Big Sister, find and kill, or are there any twists and turns?

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], while the whole plot revolves around the fact that it turns out in Rapture there was a certain madam who does not like Ryan's system and she is all so "ultra-right" and after his death now runs the city. However, it is strange that in the first part there was nothing about it. The main character is again a MYSTERIOUS character who has AGAIN SIGNS on his hands. Of the audio files, the most interesting so far is the story of the father of his daughter, who was taken from the surface in order to turn into a little sister and he went down to Rapture after her. The story is interesting in that it is actually a literary retelling of your own feelings from the first Bioshock at the beginning of the game.

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], ok: agree:
I will still play, only russ. I'll wait. and to hell with it that this is Bioshock 1.5 there is
no such atmosphere, design and music anywhere

t
t8 31.10.21

Mexico is pecking. Eleanor calls us, that is, dad Delta, not otherwise than "father". And if you consider that Eleanor herself is the daughter of Sofia Lamb :)

B
Baguslav 31.10.21

in short: those who have entered the first part, the second will enter, the rest, please do not bother.

N
Neversmile 31.10.21

[b] Baguslav [/ b], excellent: agree:

e
estaf 31.10.21

[b] Baguslav [/ b], then I will

r
razum 31.10.21

Did Vita-Chamber remain in the second part?

G
Guest 31.10.21

Damn, I want to play already, who knows when it will be on the PC, no desire to play on consoles.

P
Pilliwinx 31.10.21

PC release was posted on the bay, but the campaign was fake.