3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat ninja 31.10.21 11:57 am

Child of eden

Development is led by Cut Folder, Tetsuya Mizuguchi. The game was announced for kinekt and movie.
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 31.10.21

wow
gorgeous O_O the
most beautiful trailer with e3 for sure. mizuguti rules. and it is really he and not inis.
waiting

A
ACE 31.10.21

wow
gorgeous O_O the
most beautiful trailer with e3 for sure. mizuguti rules. and it is really he and not inis.
waiting

A
ACE 31.10.21

cool video interview with mizuguchi and his impressions of kinekt
[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-child-of/700736] http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-20. .. -of / 700736 [/ url]

T
Timsonic 31.10.21

: shock: stoned din again: gigi:
It's not clear yet, but we will rid the jellyfish from dirt on the campaign: agree:

G
Guest 31.10.21

By the way, the producer of the game is angry that it was not shown at the MC conference as one of the coolest titles for Kinekt.
Really - what a fig for the shit from Yubi was allocated 15 minutes, but did not add time for an excellent game?

R
Russian Lollipop 31.10.21

GORGEOUS
I'm a fan of cutting
it looks cool too
WAIT !!!

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 30 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Here is what Stavitsky writes about the game with gambling addiction:
[Quote] We talked here with, sorry, Mizuguchi. This is the kind of English-speaking Japanese genius who came up with one of my all-time favorite games - Rez. At the same time, he single-handedly formed the genre of abstract musical arcades. With him, in general, everything immediately becomes clear: he speaks quietly and very slowly, carefully chooses words. In the conversation sounded the name Kandinsky and words like “synesthesia” (as Wikipedia suggests, this is “the ability of some people to“ hear ”sounds”). His new game, Child of Eden, is my personal number two at the show. This is such an even more absurd Rez - you are flying through an unidentifiable space (Mizuguchi suggests that this is, in fact, a computer), some iridescent cubes, spheres and spirals are jumping at you, they should be shot. The trick is that every action is a shot, explosion, hit, etc. accompanied by a musical sample. As a result, each part turns into a unique musical improvisation. You famously shoot another cube, it breaks up into triangles, each of which is some kind of “tyts” or “bam”. In words, for obvious reasons, this seems utter nonsense, but it is impossible to come off (trust the person who opened all the bonus levels and tracks in Rez HD). [/ Quote]

A
ACE 31.10.21

Who is already playing? : twisted:

P
Paragraf 31.10.21

10 out of 10, GOD !! 10 OF 10!!
It is something.
I can’t formulate anything else normally. )))

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

I support the previous speaker, what is happening on the screen in words cannot be described in principle by

Kinekt, although he was capricious at first, but after calibration everything is ok and this is WHAT. I don't know how it plays on other devices (movie lolchto?), But by tuning in to the right wave, you really turn into a controller.

b
burger_shot 31.10.21

So, why won't it be published officially in Russia? Otherwise I don't see it anywhere.

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

And how is it played with a regular gamepad?

S
Shen. 31.10.21

without kinect I would not
really play a reason to go and buy a
game much steeper than the cut and e4

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 6 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[quote name = "Darkiti" ] And how is it played from a regular gamepad? [/ Quote]

as well as a cut

G
Guest 31.10.21

Indescribably great game: love:: love:: love :.

Very, very correct sequel to Rez, which has not acquired a single sore, judging by the three levels. Just the opposite!
Everything is incredibly beautiful and exciting. I will stretch the passage and replay it many times.

Sorry for the Kinect, no. True, it plays great with a gamepad - just like in Rez in this regard.

H
Hakkuh 31.10.21

Igruha MEGA-IMPRESSED !!

I haven't seen such beauty and psychedelic fantasy in a long time. in combination with music and kinekt - this is generally a plague !!!

True, it was necessary to call her REZ 2 =)

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

kinekt seller came out

S
Shen. 31.10.21

Judging by the popularity of the topic, such people have gathered on the forum here. Where is this pack that screamed about flower?

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[b] Shen. [/ b], true connoisseurs do not download pirates for example

S
Shen. 31.10.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], all soniboys have boxes stitched 8-)

M
Matthazard pururin 31.10.21

Is it really that cool? Hell, you probably have to wait with the purchase of SOTD, as a fan of Rez and Lumines.

K
Kynep 31.10.21

[quote name = "Shen."] [b] fist_exe [/ b], all soniboys have stitched boxes 8 -) [/ quote]

8)