3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 31.10.21 12:00 pm

Perfect dark zero

I bought the CE version today: D
I like it very much, but tell me how to reinvent the right analog vertically?
84 Comments
Sort by:
b
biblbrux 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], In settings :)

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] biblbrux [/ b], yeah)) already found it.
By the way, how do you like the game itself? I like everything so far, even the controls are not annoying. It looks even better than FEAR in terms of the variety of textures and the overall graphical impression. The music was very surprising - beautiful. In general, the game itself is very similar to the first Perfect Dark on the N46. A real shooter. As soon as I play I will try multiplayer.
By the way, there is a lot of things on the second PDZ disc - music, themes, a bunch of avatars, arts, novels, videos,
Limelight theme rules. The CE edition also includes a comic strip.

I
IronDan 31.10.21

The game is excellent, it's a pity the single is rather short and the plot is delusional. But he passed with pleasure.

B
BlackSilver 31.10.21

And I don't really ... The truth is, I only played the single.

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

The first Dark was a super-duper-mega-ultra game. Incredible graphics for n64, good storyline, awesome gameplay with multiplayer.
This one is just super, but no more. In general, for me he is a disappointment :( ruined the design, everything was brutal, and now the game looks more like comics :( The plot is really crazy. The single is played well, but no more. The multiplayer principle is very good, 32 brows on the map are cool, but it seems to me It's time to change the concept, the gameplay is a bit outdated.
Somehow I painted everything negatively, in fact, everything is fine, I was just waiting for the game to surpass the original, this did not happen: |

R
Retrokun 31.10.21

[quote] The First Dark was a super-duper-mega-ultra game. Incredible graphics for n64, good plot, funky gameplay with multiplayer [/ quote]
hmm cool say you will need to download: wink:

F
Fat ninja 31.10.21

I didn't like it at all (I played only in the demo)

B
BlackNessSan 31.10.21

The game is cool, at first I could not come off. But then I got fed up when I bought new games. I did not notice anything terrible in it, only pluses. :)

A
ACE 31.10.21

Now on 3 missions (4 if you count training in the underwater complex). It is very cool to play - with each level it is more and more interesting .. I would not say that the game is intellectual, but 1 was exactly the same. The shotgun drives (especially in tight spaces and metro: mrgreen :)
People, how many levels are there?
[b] Lucy [/ b], I can throw you off MOR (8)) and soiB 46N, if you want, of course (plus there are about 20 more in MOR with first-class games like Okarina and the first conker. :)

R
Retrokun 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], yes, I have already downloaded everything, both emulsion and rum: wink:

S
SuperFedya 31.10.21

I don't like this episode. The realistic golden ai was really cool.

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b], I don’t remember that golden ai was any different from perfect dark1.

a
alpix 31.10.21

To be honest, the game didn’t catch on at all. Nothing. (

S
SuperFedya 31.10.21

[quote]
so that golden ah from perfect dark1 is at least something different
[/ quote]
But it's already 2007. It differs in that you are at war with people.

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b], in PDZ you are also at war with people.

A
ACE 31.10.21

Help!
How to kill a reptile on a flying ship? such with red eyes and Japanese or Chinese. Daddy dark shouts to me that when a Japanese dumps armed dudes from the cockpit something needs to be done, but I don't understand what ...

F
FISNEO 31.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] Help!
How to kill a reptile on a flying ship? such with red eyes and Japanese or Chinese. Daddy dark shouts to me that when a Japanese dumps armed dudes from the cockpit something needs to be done, but I don’t understand that .... [/ quote]

There, in the cockpit, the back doors open, shoot inside the cockpit, And if the difficulty level is easy, then run up into the dense and with a volley from a shotgun ...

S
SuperFedya 31.10.21

[Quote]
in PDZ you are also at war with people.
[/ quote] the
current there is sci-fi (or whatever is written there), I hate that.

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b], clearly, it happens.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 35 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Tatshimy [/ b], thanks.

A
ACE 31.10.21

Now at level 10 - in the Temple. I like everything very much. Graphics almost Crisis: mrgreen:. The gameplay is great, but the Music is the game's strongest point. Nobody knows where you can download all the tracks in the internet in mp3? Very impressed.