3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xds 31.10.21 12:00 pm

Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Genre: FPS
Platforms: PC, XBOX 360, PS3
Publisher: Valve (PC), EA Games (XBOX 360, PS3)
Developer: Valve
Game release: Q2 2007

videos [url = http: //media.www.gamestats.com/ media / 812/812574 / vids_1.html] http://media.www.gamestats.com/media/81 ... ids_1.html [/ url]

screenshots
[url = http: //media.www.gamestats.com /media/812/812574/imgs_1.html"http://media.www.gamestats.com/media/81 ... mgs_1.html [/ url]
85 Comments
Sort by:
g
gamer23 31.10.21

I think the console versions should be placed in a separate topic, because they are very different in content from the PC.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 56 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] xds [/ b] And yes, publisher EA.

P
PK 31.10.21

[quote] I think the console versions should be placed in a separate topic, because they are very different in content from the PC. [/ quote]
Yeah, out of pity they will add the fact that normal people have gone five times a long time ago.

g
gamer23 31.10.21

[b] PK [/ b], rather out of concern, besides, HL2 will be remade for the EP2 engine. Yes, and just generally nice to get the entire HL2 on a modified engine and go through the whole story. If you're so jealous, then keep it to yourself. H passed HL2 and Ep1, but I'll play more with joy, besides, now there is an opportunity to feel the whole story.

A
ACE 31.10.21

And I feel the whole story on the PC: razz:
By the way, it will be interesting to look at the console versions: roll:

g
gamer23 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], and I will play on the console, there are all episodes, half, everything is on a new engine, mmmm, and without brakes.

P
PK 31.10.21

The PC Source is updated continuously and automatically via Steam. And taking care is good, they also take care of the starving from Africa, they bring humanitarian aid, but for some reason I don't envy them, and you probably too.

r
realalbedo 31.10.21

Play on PS3

S
Sultan 31.10.21

I liked the whole series, I'm waiting for Pts. : razz: I will play
on Xbox360 and PC. :)

g
gamer23 31.10.21

[b] PK [/ b], please don’t lie, no, the source is being updated, but it doesn’t bring any improvements to the graphics.
Since its release, HL2 hasn't improved technologically by one iota.

The exception is CS where HDR was added on 5 maps.

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] gamer23 [/ b], I have a feeling that the console versions will be the same

P
PK 31.10.21

[b] gamer23 [/ b]
[i] Source is updated constantly and automatically via Steam [/ i]
And where is there even a small hint of a lie in this? And, yes, you are going to play on your coffin in the original HL2 with HDR, well, well, you can wait further, even until the second coming.

g
gamer23 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], no, read the gamespot preview, all games, both the original and EP 1, have been transferred to the new version of the engine.

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] gamer23 [/ b], we'll see, but I'm skeptical about this

g
gamer23 31.10.21

[b] PK [/ b], you can't sit on your PC? What are you loosening here?

I went through HL2, and I will go through it with pleasure again, especially together with episodes and on an improved graph. If you are against something I will say clearly, I went to zh..pu. Got it?

P
PK 31.10.21

And Fat Gabe also promised incredible beauty that will open to players in HL: Sourse. As a result, such a hack came out ...

[b] gamer23 [/ b]
A heavy break from yesterday?

g
gamer23 31.10.21

[b] PK [/ b], have I already told you where to go? All finished offtopic.

By the way, I'm wondering, in the second episode, will this motion picture physics work everywhere?

P
PK 31.10.21

Hey, who are you to say something? The faithful Billyboy? So nobody cares about it.

P
PCgamer! 31.10.21

2 PK
don't be nervous, so let XCrobics get an improved graph in HL2: wink: On PC Half in 2004 came out and kids Fanatags in the second quarter of 2007 will see ... they will see a port with a PC with a balance that was broken for the sake of XBox360 with a deteriorated AI of opponents because on a joystick play FPS (rare pleasure :-D) F.E.A.R. a vivid example: mrgreen:

and by the way :-D chl2 and episode 1 for the 360th were transferred to the updated dviglo not with the aim of improving the graphics, but for better adaptation to the console, because the original dviglo was developed only on a PC
:-D

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], it's okay to play shooters on a gamepad, I got used to it in 2 days, and they are not inferior in hardcore: razz:
The only game that you can't play normally on a pad is quake multiplayer: roll :

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 3 minutes 4 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

PS But normally in FPS you can only play not on dual shocks, since dual shocks are a nightmare of ergonomics: shock:

T
TOBAL 31.10.21

I'm waiting for the pc :)