3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21 12:08 pm

Clive Barker's Jericho

The project is interesting, first of all, for its world (consisting of several layers). The screens do not say anything at all :( You need to download the video.
123 Comments
Sort by:
g
gravemaker 31.10.21

game something incomprehensible

Edited by HELLHAMMER

A
ACE 31.10.21

The trailer doesn't give any idea of ​​the gameplay, but the graphics will be superb. :)
[b] HELLHAMMER [/ b], what about the layered world? I haven't heard of this ...

F
Fat ninja 31.10.21

download video ...

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], well, how, uploaded?

F
Fat ninja 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], for a long time, it looks good, just a bit too much blood, I prefer psychological intimidation to visual.

R
Retrokun 31.10.21

Ideally, the toy should be worthwhile.
[b] ACE [/ b], in my opinion there are different levels of play in different eras (and we go from modernity to the Middle Ages)

H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21

Not really. The player finds himself in a world surrounded by a huge wall, behind which is a new world, radically opposite to this (which, in turn, is also fenced off by a wall, behind which there is another world). It resembles a matryoshka doll.

R
Roman 31.10.21

How long to wait. The release is scheduled for fall 2007.

s
skyner 31.10.21

I heard about this project in the summer, I hope we will happily wait and even more happily evaluate it positively :)

I'm waiting! : love: Sooo liked the "damned" and now jericho!

L
Leon_666 31.10.21

Curse was a super game in its day! I remember how I was afraid to play it: oops: But now something really will come out ...: twisted:

g
ghostman 31.10.21

It looks very interesting and ambitious. In the video, I liked the monster most of all. Handsome.

D
Dan4MerC 31.10.21

I think the igruha will succeed, and it should not scare you))) I
liked the mixture of epochs

D
Dan4MerC 31.10.21

[url = http: //www.worthplaying.com/article.php? sid = 41371 & mode = thread & order = 0] http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php ... ad & order = 0 [/ url]
New screenshots

M
Michael_Blood 31.10.21

listen this isn't the same Barker from Andwing where the family had the curse and the stone ....? This is the thing that kept me awake ... I remember. Judging by the screenshots, the game will be cool!

L
Leon_666 31.10.21

[quote name = "Michael_Blood"] listen, is this the same Barker from Andwing where the family was cursed and about the stone ....? This is the thing that kept me awake ... I remember. Judging by the screenshots, the game will be cool! [/ Quote]

The same one, by the way, did not let me sleep either :)

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Michael_Blood [/ b], yes, it was a super game. the worst FPS was, I still have it on my face - sometimes I overplay. unlike everyone else there, the game had a super powerful plot, I hope Jericho will be no worse :)

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

Wow, the game turns out to be made by Mercury Steam, the same ones that made American McGee's Scrapland. The Spaniards should succeed: mrgreen:

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Daikatana [/ b], yeah, especially under the guidance of codemasters and barker :)

s
sp1ky 31.10.21

The hunt is something really scary :)