3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proof 31.10.21 12:12 pm

Counter-Strike 1.6

I don’t understand what
kind of garbage .. fps: 100 / ping: 5 .. vidyuha: GeForce 7600GS 256mb

every 5 seconds the image slows down .. like a runaway in place! what to do? : sad:

such a mess is going on [url] http://freerolls.moy.su/kal.MPG [/ url] It's a

shame damn .. before that I played with 30 fps, so I was waiting for a new computer on you ...
26 Comments
Sort by:
T
TomWert 31.10.21

[quote] TomWert, sourced shit compared to 1.6 [/ quote]
I thought so myself, all recent years I drove in 1.6, but a couple of months ago, out of boredom, I decided to run to the source, at first everything was wild, sometimes even the game caused disgust, but later hooked, and the shaz return back to 1.6. there is no longer any desire.

r
rivezico 31.10.21

[b] Azz [/ b], all this bullshit, you misinform.

in dueli, the progamer will win against the progamer who has a Kalash in his hand, not a galil-famas.

[b] TomWert [/ b], I played sors to a fig, and it's worth it too. the game is ok, but kc16 loses.
the source is more casual.

g
gamer8513 31.10.21

Kalash drives

s
scar-raver 31.10.21

By the way, I do not agree that the resource is more casual. I play it myself. He's just more so real or something. To retrain from one counter to another is not easy enough by the way.

r
rivezico 31.10.21

[b] scar-raver [/ b], how is he more real? so that the lamer can now learn to shoot normally from the Kalash?

the source was made so that the average offspring could find fault with him faster. it is aimed at popularization and it is more casual, which is logical.

in 1.6, the professionalism of an individual person decides a lot and the person stands out more, his style of play, his manner. in sors all the same, like bots.

R
Retrokun 31.10.21

and I love everything: D