3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:12 pm

Chronicles of Riddick

Discussion. The game is scheduled for release on April 7th.
[img] http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb//GamesRadar/us/Games/C/Chronicles%20of%20Riddick%20-%20Assault%20on%20Dark%20Athena/Bulk%20Viewers/PS3_360_PC/2008 -12-02 / Athena_PutEmUp - screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg [/ img]
123 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shen. 31.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] went unpatched: ads: [/ quote]

xbl ban incoming!

S
Slifer 31.10.21

not patched can go either to 1.5.1, or to Xtreme .. or it is still patched :)

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

8) Xtreme

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 28 minutes 18 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Shen. [/ B],
ban, this is a patch image: razz:

A
Aziphov 31.10.21

I play butcher beat. strange game. on the gameplay so far at 7. so many interesting moments could be done, but all the time some jambs. I xs what is it - stealth or shooter. if stealth, then why are there very few stealth moments and they shoot at me all the time. Why the heck are my super eyes, if the guards are on me ALL the time with a flashlight?
shl. for all the stupidity of the splinter, there was at least a stealth witness.

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

According to the gameplay Riddick Butcher Bey 10 and Nii. : razz:

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], Myasnikov Bay tru: agree: but is the addon worthy ...

S
Shen. 31.10.21

[quote name = "Aziphov"] I'm playing butcher beat. strange game. on the gameplay so far at 7. so many interesting moments could be done, but all the time some jambs. I xs what is it - stealth or shooter. if stealth, then why are there very few stealth moments and they shoot at me all the time. Why the heck are my super eyes, if the guards are on me ALL the time with a flashlight?
shl. For all the stupidity of the splinter, there was at least a stealth understood. [/ quote]

Everything is played perfectly. You just sat down a little late for her)

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] Shen. [/ b], no, he just can not transfer the game, and / or equal to do not know what standards

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

I went through the first part again, and finished the second part, the game is just super by the way in the second part of the stealth action, a lot of it was necessary to quietly kill a lot and everything is done naturally, personally in May the opinion of the game is 9.0, the game is very played interestingly it was very difficult to plot the very atmosphere on 10 balls and the game is not short, a very decent length of the game.

R
Roman 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], warning clause 2.6

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

Guys will continue riddick what do you think ?? I would really like to make the final part of the game.

O
Owl 31.10.21

I don’t know, Ruslanchik, it would be so cool !!! I finally love Riddick Bae very much, he is awesome. There, in the game, you can always kill everyone quietly, and I think if the third part wakes up, then there you can wake up to kill everyone very quietly and beautifully !!!

R
Roman 31.10.21

In Dark Athena, he got stuck when he had to go down the elevator for a long time, firing from a drone machine gun. You can't throw the drone .. I go on hard. Such stupid moments are honestly very annoying sometimes, like there were in BB. This is all passable, of course, but it's really a matter of chance.

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[b] Roman [/ b], There is no need to cut, you just need to calmly go down, then you go to the stairs, but above you there is a guard with his electric shocks, climb up and then go up the stairs and go straight all the way, you just need to go back.

R
Roman 31.10.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], When you go down the elevator, they shoot at me from all sides. We are talking about different places.

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[b] Roman [/ b], I told you everything correctly, I understood what place you are talking about, you still hold the corpse there and go down the elevator, I remember this place, there is no need to shave if you start shaving, then immediately and they will shave at you I tried and they felled me right away, then I did so, did not kill anyone, but just went down and did not touch anyone and that's all, then I went down to the right and there is a ladder only to go up, you need to remove Saldat without noise you have a stun gun, just shoot at him while he rests you climb the stairs and there you will figure it out.

A
Aserp 31.10.21

Stuck in the dark athene. Where do you have to go when you get to the prisoners? There, it seems, you need some kind of tool to find to free them> _>, no one knows what?

A
Aserp 31.10.21

Can anyone help?

S
Serene 31.10.21

First, you need to kill the main bastard in the village block and pull out a tooth from him,
after you show the tooth to the mercenary behind bars,
he says the code from the box with a screwdriver
until liberation is still far away

A
Aserp 31.10.21

[b] Jerzy [/ b], I figured it out myself, I was stupid.