3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:12 pm

Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood

We write our impressions about the project.
117 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ac! DBurn 31.10.21

so how's the game?

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

Wonderful. In the best traditions, straight.

M
Makoto 31.10.21

I want to take it soon ...

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

Who publishes it at all? Or are we waiting for a seryak again? :)

M
Momentum 31.10.21

sorry for the stupidity, is the subject already out? torrents, God forgive me, are there any?

T
Timsonic 31.10.21

[b] Momentum [/ b], The
subject is out, all sorts of torrents, we forgive stupidity: gigi:

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

How's the game ??? how is the plot ??? how is the adventure in the game ??? how is the graphics ??? can I get more details about the game ???

R
Roman 31.10.21

I'll play a little longer today I'll write how something. I liked the first one at one time. They say this is better.

Z
Zap 31.10.21

Cool and that's it, I waited for a reason. At least at the level of the first part, or even better

M
Momentum 31.10.21

[quote name = "Timsonic"] [b] Momentum [/ b], The
subject came out, all sorts of torrents, we forgive stupidity: gigi: [/ quote]
: gigi: thanks, went to watch, judging by the latest videos, it's quite an ok project .. ...

R
Roman 31.10.21

I played for about 50 minutes, the dynamics are of course at a height, the shelter system is also quite convenient, the concentration mod is just mega fun. The graphics are better than the first one.

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

I like it very much, I did not play the first part. I understand that there are only 12 chapters? A short game comes out, 4 chapters passed in an hour and a half.

Z
Zap 31.10.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], I'm now either 15 or 16 chapter, so not 12 for sure

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

Is stealth in the game ??? how was this in the first part ??? and how is the action itself in the game ??? and the feeling of adventure is ???

D
Dyler turden 31.10.21

[quote name = "- = Ruslan = -"] Stealth is in the game ??? how was this in the first part ??? and how is the action itself in the game ??? and feelings of adventure there ??? [/ quote]

And, caravans plundered?

T
Tremere 31.10.21

read on another forum that boxes and barrels do not break and do not burn on consoles, is it true?

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

Yes, but they do. True, the explosions are disgusting.

T
The great logan 31.10.21

The game delivered.
The duration is the most for the action. That is, it would have been more, it seemed that it was protracted. Plus, you can take your time in open-world levels, complete tasks, or just ride a horse.
The density of the action is very high. Fast change of game situations. This is a huge plus.
Still, the Wild West is an awesome setting, whatever you say.

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

I played the first part of the game, I liked it, but then I watched the video review, something didn't work out very well, am I thinking of buying or not ??? is it worth the money ??? or just forget it ???

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], I think it's worth it, I didn't play the first one (partly from a terrible stealth beginning), but this one, although one continuous action, is very addicting, shootouts at 5, made atmospheric, everywhere the noise of revolvers , the smoke from the shots, falling on a good body reg, stylish graphics, they also say the plot is ok (I skip most of the cut scenes) the

game is very coolly made, it seemed to me some kind of ug from the videos too :)