3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mark500 03.11.21 08:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Age of Empires 4)

The game is out now. What are your impressions?
12 Comments
Sort by:
i
ichigo13 03.11.21

A gun)

D
DenXus 03.11.21

I do not know, somehow mediocre in my opinion. It could have been better.

k
kvitos 03.11.21

I'm still playing the first campaign. I like everything except that the queue for the production of units is made with icons, not numbers. It is inconvenient to count. The system of walls / towers was heavily redesigned. Very cool videos between missions

P
PylaevEgor 03.11.21

Who can tell me, my FPS is stable, but when I start moving the camera, terrible brakes appear, and when it's static everything is okay, it's stable. Has anyone come across?

s
stalout 03.11.21

The game is good, but there is not enough content yet, you have to wait for DLS

R
RicoChico 03.11.21

The videos look even worse than the remaster of the first part.
As I understand it, archers have auto-guidance and they always hit the target, despite the obstacles? It looks very curious as an arrow flies overhead, sharply changes its trajectory to the enemy.
In the first part, it was necessary to microcontrol how it was necessary so that the efficiency was maximum. This gave hardcore and skill development with tactics.
Relic's hike was all very helpful.

k
kiwa777 09.11.21

Unsuccessful attempt to combine the 2nd and 3rd parts. Extremely poor animation of artillery compared to the 3rd part, especially the movement. Units may not react at all to nearby enemies passing by until you poke their noses. NO - this is not Rio de Janeiro !!!

S
Shtilzki 09.11.21

Gentlemen, this very minute, the distribution of the crack of this game will begin. Stay tuned!

G
GuyverDark 12.11.21

Shtilzki
And why are there already subs and nteface in Russian quietly vyryatsya ...

A
ArkisH122 12.11.21

PylaevEgor The
same thing, the game gives out a stable FPS under static conditions, as soon as you move the camera the FPS decreases.
I play on 1660s, i5-10400f, 32 GB. Most likely, all this should be fixed, with drivers or patches.
Many people complain that there is a huge load on one core. A clumsy and old engine ..

A
ArkisH122 24.11.21

Does anyone know what happened to the optimization after the patch? Better, Worse?

A
Age of Capybara III 16.11.22

The game is ugly, the video cutscenes feel like a cheap TV series, and after the traversable forests of 0 AD, it's impossible to take this game seriously. This failure is comparable to the failure of Heroes 4. The only plus is that finally "they" have learned to walk on the walls.