3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playgroundman94 03.11.21 08:38 pm

What's the first thing to start playing in Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy? (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

Will you compare the old and new parts and play both games at the same time?)
30 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxim007 29.11.21

hi friend) I invite you friends to my group in contact under the name history of mankind there are many informative stories, I invite everyone link https://vk.com/club208888453
please join it will help a lot to develop the group, participate in the development of the group)

A
Alex sand0r 09.12.21

artemiarush
In 2001, GTA III was a really cool game. But after VC and SA, she looks more like a techie, and not a full-fledged game. Just a set of tasks, which somehow pulled a boring plot, there are no interesting characters, the main character is always silent. The game has nothing to do other than completing story missions. Well, if only by searching for hundreds of hidden packages. If such games of the series as VC, SA, GTA VI with add-ons and GTA V are required to pass, then skipping GTA III, you will not lose anything.

a
artemiarush 09.12.21

Alex Sand0r
No big deal ) As a tribute to the original, I will pass the Three, as I finish the passage of Liberty City Stories on my mobile phone.

B
BMW3000 09.12.21

It would be better if both parts of Stories were added to the remaster instead of the usual Troika and Weiss. There would be at least something new.

a
artemiarush 09.12.21

BMW3000
I understand. We can wait, maybe they will overpower and release.

l
luilad 09.12.21

Three rubles

N
Nitro25 03.01.22

I just finished a three and got crazy. I don’t understand what’s the matter - maybe in me, or maybe in the reissue itself. It seemed to me that the traffic in the game is broken. This was especially noticeable at Staunton and in automobile tunnels. Bots behave stupidly or aggressively. They get stuck, drive into the oncoming lane, creating traffic jams and, like the icing on the cake, there seem to be more cars on the roads. There are so many of them that it is impossible to pass. It so happens that cars on the road JUST DO NOT GO BY. Fuck them. They just slowed down the dynamics. Maybe only I have such a hat or someone else has encountered this? The bots on the road, in general, behave somehow differently than I remember from the original.

M
Melshlemming 03.01.22

Nitro25
Probably the matter is in the re-release. I'm playing the original now, and it's not there.

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

Do not buy this slag in any way, do not even download from a torrent! Stop supporting poor copywriters!

T
TimVer 03.01.22

Outlaster
Outlaster wrote:
Don't even torrent!
Well, about the torrent, you got excited. There, just where you do not go, almost everyone praises and is satisfied with the final product. Because, sort of like: For free and vinegar is sweet, but for your own blood and honey tastes bitter.
On the subject: Play first in GTA 3, then in VC, and then wait for remakes of GTA 3 and VC. Only this way and nothing else.