3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark engine 03.11.21 08:38 pm

World Launch Time (Forza Horizon 5)

They write that for the United States, if you live on the west coast and use Pacific Time, the game actually comes out at 21:00 on November 4. If you live in Hawaii, it is 6pm on November 4th. Russia is unique in that it has 11 time zones, which means that for many, the game actually launches at 13:00 on November 4. This means that Russians living in Moscow, for example, can start playing this game at the same time as New Zealanders. But in another source, the time for Russia is indicated at 15:00 Moscow time on November 4 (most likely this time is correct, since it is indicated taking into account time zones relative to Europe). The question arises: is this time distribution relevant for the CIS countries or does it only apply to Russia?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 10.11.21

Dark Engine
It's all the same for those who have the full version (released earlier), who have a standard like November 9th.

G
Govvo 10.11.21

Dark Engine
In general, on the xboh site, a picture of the release of the game with a premium, in general xbox and t-shirt store is released in the Russian Federation at 00:01 Moscow time, the steam version is released in north american eastern time 12:01 AM around the world, in general T-shirt store and boxing will get access much earlier in time zones, steam will get access to American Western time around the world at the same time, that is, the game will be released in incentive from someone on the 5th in the morning from someone at night, in general, wait from 4th to 5th of this months during the night and morning)

S
Sasha1991-9 10.11.21

Waited so much, there is still a bit left)

N
Nikolay Ololay 10.11.21

Dark Engine
You write to raving, on the game page in the incentive it is clearly written that early access will open on November 5. There is not a word for November 4th

a
agula98 10.11.21

Nikolay Ololay
you write to Bredyatin, an unlock has already occurred in new zealand and you can play. Well, Steam sectarians let them wait 8 am

K
Kramor92 10.11.21

In the steam discussions it is written (if I translated the time zones correctly) 07:01 UTC for the steam version ...

G
Govvo 10.11.21

Kramor92
That's right, it is, the incentive is launched at 07:01 Moscow time

a
anrti1988 10.11.21

Updated and the game never started

a
anrti1988 10.11.21

Buy premium and play 9 numbers

O
One Familiar Fox 10.11.21

anrti1988
Bought Premium, and I 'm already playing ...

d
dm1try777 10.11.21

in steam the "Play" button is locked, but you can run it through the geforce experience :)

J
Jay c 10.11.21

Something I did not understand in the incentive in the premium edition, there is no access so far! What the hell ?

q
qwe7 10.11.21

bought gamepass pc, writes you are trying too early

L
Leon96983 10.11.21

Jay C
I restarted steam and everything is ok