3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gravemaker 06.11.21 05:42 pm

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

for fanatics

[url = http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v = 5QGaMXKVFMw & search = ps3] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QGaMXKVFMw&search=ps3 [/ url]
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 06.11.21

I'm thinking about taking it or not, although on the one hand I missed WWII :?

S
Shen. 06.11.21

When will the PC version be released there?

m
megasnake4 06.11.21

[quote name = "shenhaZ"] when will the PC version be released there? [/ quote]
has already been released: jisfd:

S
Shen. 06.11.21

[b] megasnake4 [/ b], not visible on torrents: confused:

T
TomWert 06.11.21

Mlyn, downloaded, recorded, launched, somehow waited for the end of stupid videos, played a bit, spat and put it aside: brash:

I
Igor @ K 06.11.21

Is it so bad???

d
digital_shepherd 06.11.21

[b] megasnake4 [/ b], [quote] already out [/ quote]
Where?

D
Darkiti 06.11.21

Passed, solid game, tactical part done well - it's interesting to play, the plot is full of drama. The dismemberment also pleases. The disadvantages include graphics, frequent texture loading, etc. - but this is the case in all games on ye3, but otherwise everything is even beautiful. My rating 8.0

T
TomWert 06.11.21

[b] DARK_TEMPLAR [/ b], [quote] The disadvantages include graphics, frequent texture loading, etc. - but so in all games on ye3 [/ quote] the
graphics are trash, developers should learn and make games on U3 at least at the level of Bioshock graphics, or at least like in Vegas2, but it’s not clear what they blinded, when I hold the machine in my hands I almost saw the first mission: brash:

D
Darkiti 06.11.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], graphics are better than bioshock. this is especially noticeable in the hospital.

T
TomWert 06.11.21

[b] DARK_TEMPLAR [/ b], [quote] graphics are better than in bioshock [/ quote]
: shock:
Are there still people on the site who think that the graph brothers are better than in bioshock? : confused:

m
mjlame 06.11.21

There is no such.

D
Darkiti 06.11.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], well mb is not better, but somewhere on the same level. The rain level is graphically cool. you haven't gotten to this point.

S
SoulGrabber 06.11.21

While 2 has passed leveled.
All the same. I don't like it, like the first 2 parts.
And the graphics are complete darkness. I did not expect such squalor: shock:
But for fans of "tactical FPS" and fans of the series it will be quite to their liking.
And I'm throwing out the idiot, waiting for the boogerman.

T
TomWert 06.11.21

[b] DARK_TEMPLAR [/ b], but I have no desire to go through the enty tediousness, only in order to look for levels that I might like, for example, only one of the characters' faces at once causes a complete disgust: brash:

m
mjlame 06.11.21

I didn't like the first one either. This one was uploaded on the day it appeared on torrents, but I don't want to spend the disc on garbage. Even though I get them for free.
I didn't like the first part, but according to estimates and reviews, the game is essentially the same 1-in-1, only worse.
That's why I'm waiting for DeMouy, but I'm 95% sure that the game is crap, and I won't have to spend a blank, although I really want meat :? ... But after the infamous and trashy Manhunt II, meat alone is not enough for a good game.

E
Elzerd 06.11.21

Passed 2 levels, I like it. Finally, a normal BB2 shooter, and not something pretentious, like KOD1-2.

S
Shen. 06.11.21

give a damn already a link from where to download the pc version: sad:

T
TomWert 06.11.21

[Quote] a normal BB2 shooter [/ quote]
IMHO it's better to replay good old medals or CoDs than to waste time on STE squalor, you walk through the level as if on theatrical scenery crossed with a shooting gallery, everything is dead, occasionally you can smile while looking at how fabulously developed they have implemented trees, or grazing sheep, or backdrops that resemble an ordinary screen with pictures of a village landscape, and next to you, so to speak, shoulder to shoulder your brothers in arms, moving like Buratins with stone faces in the literal sense of the enthy word :-D

E
Elzerd 06.11.21

[quote name = "TomWert"] [quote] a normal BB2 shooter [/ quote]
IMHO it's better to replay good old medals or CoDs than to waste time on STE squalor, you walk through the level as if on theatrical scenery crossed with a shooting gallery, everything is dead, occasionally you can smile while looking at how fabulously developed trees, well, or grazing sheep, or backdrops that resemble an ordinary screen with pictures of a rural landscape, and next to you, so to speak, shoulder to shoulder are your brothers in arms, moving like Buratinsky with stone faces in a straight line sense of the word :-D [/ quote]
Here skirmishes are normal, the plot is good, more or less like a war. Here, a machine-gun burst mows down your entire squad, it's not a super-man for you to run through scripts in the code and shoot the Krauts squads alone. And cruelty is right here, this is only a small fraction of the horror that was in the war.