3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaly Vorobyov 06.11.21 05:42 pm

Tron 2.0

The game is SUPER !!!

: up:: up:: up:

Just stunned !!!

: love:

Everyone to buy !!!

Must have !!!

PS The game has a bunch of RPG elements !!!

52 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 06.11.21

But personally, I did not understand this game at all. It's some kind of nonsense! Nosish on some vehicle that looks like a motorcycle, what's the thrill?

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 06.11.21

But personally, I did not understand this game at all. It's some kind of nonsense! Nosish on some vehicle that looks like a motorcycle, what's the thrill?

Maybe you played the network demo?

It's not like that in the full version!

R
Razor 06.11.21

Is it already on sale? Where?

S
Segal 06.11.21

Is it already on sale? Where? From Friday on sale. On pirate layouts, obviously, it's not in pharmacies.

s
snake511 06.11.21

Maybe you played the network demo?

It's not like that in the full version!

You can ask a stupid question: is it just for the network, like UT?

G
Guest 06.11.21

You can ask a stupid question: is it just for the network, like UT?

No. There is a full-fledged single + multiplayer.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Yesterday I read a review of this game in the KDP, from Shmu-Hadron and Danko, today I bought a gamemasu .... oh, how I do NOT regret it! I'm trudging .... I'll go and open a couple more archives ... Afigennnna!

By the way, I'm not strong in English, what is it written on the TRON website about a bug that appears with a new patch? : crazy:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

And the patch for the Russian version is not stavitsa in any way? And finally, kaneshna, a sweet game to everyone .... such a nastalgia ... such a cool film was ... a specific atmosphere ... a new step in shuterah!

S
SanSanych 06.11.21

And they promise the continuation of the film.

And the game is nothing like that. Beautiful. True, her requirements are also good ...

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

And they promise the continuation of the film.

And the game is nothing like that. Beautiful. True, her requirements are also good ...

Yes, and figs would be with them, with these requirements, but ... de you saw such a "fast boot" ?! : evil:

G
Guest 06.11.21

but ... have you seen such a "fast boot" ?! : evil:

Yes, the quick save there is very leisurely, but this is a drawback of the engine - what can you do here ... But the rest of the game is excellent. If hl2 does not come out - Tron, IMHO, shooter of the year.

S
SAS 06.11.21

I don’t know, maybe no one needs it, but ... I’m posting a link to the Tron 2.0 release from Deviance.

ftp://211.206.121.209:21/pay/Ksnet/Kspay/user/imgea/imi/user/igui/imi/script/TRON

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

HEY NID HELP! Mine's patch is not stavitsa ... neither for the rutsky nor for the English version. Writes that TRON 2.0 is not installed ... maybe you need to add something to the registry? WHAT TO DO ??? : evil:

Q
Queel 06.11.21

Yes, the quick save there is very leisurely, but this is a drawback of the engine - what can you do here ... But the rest of the game is excellent. If hl2 does not come out - Tron, IMHO, shooter of the year.

After the first quick-low, all downloads occur instantly - at least for me ...

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

After the first quick-low, all downloads occur instantly - at least for me ...

And I have so much current by the end of the game and even randomly ... hell, I know what's the matter ...: evil:

Yes, and more. How can you play multiplayer? I have a galyak in the list of servers! Nothing nim! :?

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

Someone is lucky with quickloads ... I have one out of 10 quickly ... but not the point ... the main thing is that the game is cool! played for 1 day - I really liked it ... and, by the way, I already have version 5.2.7: mrgreen:

ah, motorcycle racing! - is there any system? and then something ride-ride ... WHOOK! first ... and sometimes ride-ride ... OP! write that everyone died :)

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 06.11.21

Someone is lucky with quickloads ... I have one out of 10 quickly ... but not the point ... the main thing is that the game is cool! played for 1 day - I really liked it ... and, by the way, I already have version 5.2.7: mrgreen:

ah, motorcycle racing! - is there any system? and then something ride-ride ... WHOOK! first ... and sometimes ride-ride ... OP! write that everyone died :)

The main thing is to immediately take the shield, and then circle the enemy in the square.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

The main thing is to immediately take the shield, and then circle the enemy in the square.

Each has its own system. I just cut them off by accelerating sharply before undercut, or put a perpendicular plug in a narrow place ...

And I finished the game with version 9.6.9 three days ago. like

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

hmm ... is that, it turns out I have already passed half the game, if at the end of 9.6.9?

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

hmm ... is that, it turns out I have already passed half the game, if at the end of 9.6.9?

Perhaps, but closer to the end, these units are more often hit, to raise the version. What about you?