3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serik 06.11.21 05:46 pm

Best First Person Shooter.

Sobsna subject. I mean exceptional "clean" fps, which is why Queke 3, Counter Strike and the Unreal Tornament series are not in the rating, as well as tactical shooters like Battlefield or "stealth" like Splinter Cell.
122 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

only with Painkiller; )))
[offtopic] ZY. but tell me, have my signature edited - a big picture? [/ offtopic]

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

See Ls.

G
God of war 06.11.21

WHERE IS HALO2 HERE !?

B
BanGore 06.11.21

What do people find in this GALO? An ordinary shooter ...
What is special about GALO? :?

o
old_osam 06.11.21

[quote name = "BanGore"] What do people find in this GALO? An ordinary shooter ...
What's special about GALO? :? [/ quote] just if there is a survey, then you need to upload all famous and popular shooters, and Halo is suitable for a well-known shooter

M
Mster 06.11.21

Serius Sam, this is my choice. I’ll go and raid!

D
DOOM III 06.11.21

DOOM, DOOM2, DOOM3 - the best of the best !!!

M
Mster 06.11.21

Nifiga Dum2 and Dum3 no ... But the first one is yes ...

D
DOOM III 06.11.21

Just the third doom is a reencarnation of the first one !!!

F
Frost-sama 06.11.21

2nd best!

x
xrodneyx 06.11.21

You know, I voted for .. SoF II: mrgreen: Oddly enough, I remember him most of all from the list of these games (only I did not play the first Unreal: cry :) - most of all with the atmosphere. This game just made me feel good, and it doesn't matter that there is no super-duper graphics, there are no huge open (and unnecessary) spaces .. just a High-quality game. Everything is plausible enough, and there is even stealth.
..and it's good that all sorts of WW2 games were not included here

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

[offtopic] By the way, was there a dismemberment in SoF2? I remember in the first it was like this - a heavy machine gun could tear off both legs)) [/ offtopic]

S
SeYazh 06.11.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] [offtopic] By the way, was there a dismemberment in SoF2? I remember in the first it was like this - a heavy machine gun could tear off both legs)) [/ offtopic] [/ quote]
[offtopic] Was, like. [/ offtopic]

R
Raipper 06.11.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] [quote name = "NarayanCat"] [offtopic] By the way, was there a dismemberment in SoF2? I remember in the first it was like this - a heavy machine gun could tear off both legs)) [/ offtopic] [/ quote]
[offtopic] Was, like. [/ offtopic] [/ quote]

[offtopic] If I'm not mistaken, in the 1st Sof first dismemberment in shooters ...: upset: [/ offtopic]

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

[offtopic] however, in the second I don't remember that ... [/ offtopic]

S
SeYazh 06.11.21

[offtopic] The fact is that it was necessary to delve into the settings before the game and turn on the "bloody mode". [/ offtopic]

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

[offtopic] the thing is, unlike the first SoF, the second one didn't hook me))) [/ offtopic]

M
Mpаk 06.11.21

[quote name = "ARLe"] Half-life 2 and Painkiller. Paynewiller's action is just crazy, but Halva actually has everything! [/ Quote]: beer:
Absolutely solidarity!

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

ihmo, halva has a FSE (although, also controversial), except for a pure adrenaline drive ...

M
Mpаk 06.11.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] ihmo, halva has a FSE (although, also controversial), except for a pure adrenaline drive ... [/ quote]
You are wrong NarayanCat! There is enough drive there, unless you specifically hide from it!