3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vovan_king 06.11.21 05:46 pm

Turok: Rebirth

Impressive, although the textures are not of the best quality. And in more detail, who is the developer, when the release is scheduled, etc. ??
122 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 06.11.21

Buena Vista Games is developing. The action will unfold in the future on a planet covered with jungle and not kind inhabitants with claws live there: fight:
Will be released on PC, PS3, Xbox360, Xbox, DS, PSP, when I don't know.

D
Daikatana 06.11.21

Developer: Propaganda Games, BVG publisher.
only the whole story was turned upside down, although maybe this is a prequel - a Space Special Forces soldier! Joseph Turok! which is sent with a detachment to eliminate someone, and there are also dinosaurs: shock:
this screen immediately reminds of the original Turk
[img] http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3778/93015920060510screen0016yq.th.jpg [/ img]

S
Strange 06.11.21

The Turk has always been handsome and with pretentious weapons. On a PC at least. As for the filling of the game itself - oooooo for an amateur.

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

Mlyn, again a shooter ... Again lean faces ... Again silicone square muzzles ...:?

Ps >>> * Keeps on waiting for Prey and UT2007 *

H
HOTaBITch 06.11.21

hmm, for unreal3 it looks rather weak

w
wind 06.11.21

turk? how much in this word (s)
should be good

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] Molodnyak [/ b], well, don't you send anime girls to the planet of dinosaurs? :)

-
-Mag 06.11.21

standard. I wouldn't even install. I installed part 1 for a short time - not for me.

C
Crimson moon 06.11.21

IMHO, a regular shooter, nothing special, except that it is a continuation of the famous ancestor ...
[b] ACE [/ b], why not send them? It would be, at least, funny ... :)

F
Fat ninja 06.11.21

they probably throw stones at me, but I shield the evolution of the Turks with my most unsuccessful purchase and I think that the new Turk will be the same g .. sucks so I'm not going to take it. everything is IMHO.

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] Dark_Knight [/ b], Evolution infuriated me and I didn't play it - I deleted nafig.
And this game is made by other people, so chances are that it will be a normal game.

G
Guest 06.11.21

After the failure of the previous one, I want a pancake of a normal Turk. IMHO if this time it does not work out, then goodbye to the Turks :(

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] Molodnyak [/ b], well, don't you send anime girls to the planet of dinosaurs? :) [/ quote]
No, why should this be done right away (although it would be funny). But also not bored "buz-head chicks" :)

D
Daikatana 06.11.21

why didn’t you like Evolution ?!

E
EQA Rif 06.11.21

[Quote] Why didn't you like Evolution?! [/ quote]
Tedious and monotonous.

A
ACE 06.11.21

Still buggy and the graphics were nauseous there.

P
PBS 06.11.21

I always took the graphics, the gameplay was none. IMHO. I helped 3dfx a lot at the time ...

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] PBS [/ b], I'm talking about Evolution.

F
Fat ninja 06.11.21

[b] ACE [/ b], let's see
[b] Daikatana [/ b], monotonous, boring, stupid, etc. (EQA Rif: agree :)

[size = 75] Edited by $ Mag [/ size]

D
DrGonzo 06.11.21

Yes, the Turk has never caught something.