3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cart_Man 06.11.21 05:57 pm

Blacksite Area 51

shots - [url = http: //www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/blacksite/images.html? om_act = convert & om_clk = gsimage & tag = images; all] http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/. .. images; all [/ url]

Xbox 360 owners have another new demo to download today as they can now grab a single player demo for BlackSite: Area 51, the upcoming Unreal Engine 3 based first person shooter from Midway.

who will confirm this information ???
87 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.11.21

I think the brakes and problems will be cleaned up, it's not for nothing that this is a teaser demo

d
dburt 06.11.21

[quote name = "mr.Bubles"] From UE3, just a name. The picture on UE3 can be five times better.
[/ quote]

IMHO, the first levels in RS: Vegas - and there are not many titles more beautiful than this game at the moment, they did not look much better, if at all better. The graphics capabilities of the game, as a rule, are revealed closer to the middle.

[quote name = "dmishe"] I think the brakes and problems will be cleaned up, it's not in vain that this is a teaser demo [/ quote]

If you consider that, for example, on the X360 I have not seen a single game with a visible frame drawdown, then I am sure of the fact that the release will all fly.

G
Guest 06.11.21

[quote] on X360 I have not seen a single game with a visible frame drawdown [/ quote]
Hmm, maybe we have a different perception, but the same R6: Vegas, GRAW, Burnout: Revenge noticeably slow down during massive shootouts / collisions. Not to mention THP8 and Saint's Row.

d
dburt 06.11.21

[quote name = "dmishe"]
Hmm, maybe we have a different perception, but the same R6: Vegas, GRAW, Burnout: Revenge noticeably slow down during massive shootouts / clashes. Not to mention THP8 and Saint's Row. [/ Quote]

Let me guess - you have an X360 with a Samsung drive, with one of the first versions of not-quite-licensed firmware. The latest version and you will be happy.

G
Guest 06.11.21

[b] dburt [/ b], samsung, please 5.2 :)

x
xaxatun 06.11.21

bugaga, stitching, and then they say that they are lagging. :-D

T
Timsonic 06.11.21

I watched the video. Impressions - I was sitting with my mouth open, adrenaline was gushing, I especially liked the voice acting when he was running out of life - he was breathing cool. The graphics are excellent, the water and the rain are amazing, the drive is there, these screams of partners add panic, the end of the video is awesome! Flying cars and something really BIG !!! : D The game will be class!
Is it going to PS3?

c
czpukmen 06.11.21

[Quote] Is it going to PS3? [/
Quote ] Ez ofkorz.

D
Dan4MerC 06.11.21

And he PC: D

x
xZx 06.11.21

[quote name = "dmishe"] Hmm, maybe we have a different perception, but the same R6: Vegas, GRAW, Burnout: Revenge noticeably slow down during massive shootouts / clashes. Not to mention THP8 and Saint's Row. [/ Quote]
I have RS: Vegas and Burnout: revenge do not lag at all, Hitachi drive.

c
czpukmen 06.11.21

[quote] I have RS: Vegas and Burnout: revenge do not lag at all, Hitachi drive. [/ quote]
For me too, although if I'm not quite sure with Vegas, then the burnout is 100% stable.

A
ACE 06.11.21

[quote name = "czpukmen"] [quote] I have RS: Vegas and Burnout: revenge do not lag at all, Hitachi drive. [/ quote]
I, too, although if I'm not quite sure with Vegas, then burnout is 100% stable. [/ quote]
I have exactly the same

T
Timsonic 06.11.21

[b] czpukmen [/ b], [b] Dan4MerC [/ b], ssans! : agree: True, I am not interested in a PC.

d
dburt 06.11.21

[b] dmishe [/ b], and I have no lags in any game - Hitachi drive. so you, most likely, have problems with the drive - your list of braking games is very impressive. In general, many people complain about Samsung ...

F
FaN 06.11.21

So we are here about the demo that comes from the hard disk :)

x
xaxatun 06.11.21

but I didn’t notice that I was lagging.

d
dburt 06.11.21

[quote name = "FaN"] So we are here about the demo that comes from the hard disk :) [/ quote]

So read how this sub-subject began. If you are too lazy to look in the topic:

[quote name = "dburt"] [quote name = "dmishe"] I think the brakes and problems will be removed, it's not for nothing that this is a teaser demo [/ quote]

If you consider that, for example, on X360 I I have not seen a single game with a visible drop in frames, then I am sure that everything will fly to the release. [/ quote]

[quote name = "dmishe"] Hmm, maybe we have a different perception, but the same R6: Vegas, GRAW, Burnout: Revenge slows down noticeably during massive shootouts / clashes. Not to mention THP8 and Saint's Row. [/ Quote]

F
FaN 06.11.21

Yes, I also have FPS in some places in all these games, and dvd has nothing to do with it.

D
Dimasius 06.11.21

Sometimes my game was terribly slow:?

B
Baguslav 06.11.21

at the mine, the fps sagged current in the splinter YES - at the level where street fights are going ... well, and the battle for middle ers2 of course, it's finally uzhos, graphs zero one brakes.cyts3 in this regard is better optimized, although graphically the pc version, IMHO, inferior.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 11 minutes 13 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

by sabzh: the previous aria, was a three-piece, the mot will come out of this sho travel. DeMouy did not see.