3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 06.11.21 05:57 pm

Quake 4

Does anyone know anything about this game?
I saw some kind of stale, as if filmed on camera, a video in which
some guy in a prisoner T-shirt was running. I don’t remember anything else and I don’t know. Can anyone know?
121 Comments
Sort by:
M
MeilerSrun 06.11.21

I saw only concepts + somehow there was news that it would be on the engine of the third duma (who would doubt it) and, accordingly, the thought will be released somewhere later for a year. But these are just rumors or guesses.

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

I heard that id will not do it at all.

G
Guest 06.11.21

And I have stolen screenshots that the game posted, but then removed the ID in the amount of 4 pieces. Character models are depicted there, or rather sketches :)

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

Well ... and where? Give them all here!

3 @ y4iK 06.11.21

[quote name = "MeilerSrun"] I saw only concepts + somehow there was news that it will be on the engine of the third thought (who would doubt it) and, accordingly, the thought will be released somewhere later for a year. But these are just rumors or guesses. [/ Quote]
If my memory is not broken, then those who cooked up the Jedi will do, well, outcast!

G
GUUD 06.11.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] And I have stolen screenshots that the game posted, but then removed the ID in the amount of 4 pieces. There are models of characters, or rather sketches :) [/ quote]
You don't have screenshots. you have arts.

D
Devastator 06.11.21

Looking at the Q gradation, the fourth part does not cause any interest to me.
For me, Q2 is still the last in the series.

3 @ y4iK 06.11.21

[quote name = "GUUD"] [quote name = "Tommy"] And I have stolen screenshots that the game posted, but then removed the ID in the amount of 4 pieces. There are models of characters, or rather sketches :) [/ quote]
You don't have screenshots. you have art. [/ quote]
Well, as far as I remember, but my memory is still nothing, screenshots were leaking into the Internet, only they were quickly removed. And they will do it, again as I remember - Raven

G
GUUD 06.11.21

[quote name = "3 @ y4iK"] [quote name = "GUUD"] [quote name = "Tommy"] And I have stolen screenshots that the game posted, but then removed the ID in the amount of 4 pieces. There are models of characters, or rather sketches :) [/ quote]
Well, as far as I remember, but my memory is still nothing, screenshots were leaking into the Internet, only they were quickly removed. And they will do it, again, as I remember - Raven [/ quote]
At the gamemage there were only arts and rendered models. I did not observe any screenshots here.

3 @ y4iK 06.11.21

[quote name = "GUUD"] [quote name = "3 @ y4iK"] [quote name = "GUUD"] [quote name = "Tommy"] And I have stolen screenshots that the game posted, but then removed by prose ID in the amount of 4 pieces. There are models of characters, or rather sketches :) [/ quote]
Well, as far as I remember, but my memory is still nothing, screenshots were leaking into the Internet, only they were quickly removed. And they will do it, again, as I remember - Raven [/ quote]
At the gamemage there were only arts and rendered models. I did not observe any screenshots here. [/ quote]
Well, the gamemag is not the center of everything and everyone, or maybe there were, they were just removed on the same day, it seems like they were threatened with a court or something like that to those who did not remove screenshots from the site!

R
Rupert 06.11.21

Screen - picture. Screenshot is a picture taken from the screen. What I saw not only on Gamemag, there were rendered models of monsters. In my opinion, there was a very nice Gladiator and that was a freak with a rail, I don't remember his name, although maybe it was the same thing. And a screenshot of a game that does not exist and has never been, and no one did it - this is from the field of hallucinations.

3 @ y4iK 06.11.21

Well, in short, I will not argue, we need someone to save, throw it off, and so we will scamper from scratch, but I definitely remember that they were taken away on the same day!

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

Baby-Dummi squeezed and sits silently: D

A
Anton_dy 06.11.21

I also saw them somewhere a long time ago, I saw them for a long time and even saved them, but after another failure in my computer, they :( flew away.: Sad:

I can only offer wallpaper with Gamevalpepers.
[Offtopic]: roll: [url = http: // www. gamewallpapers.ru/show_img.php?id=312&image=1>http://www.gamewallpapers.ru/show_img.p ... 12 & image = 1 [/ url] [/ offtopic]

[size = 75] Added on 15 Apr 2004 , 22:29: [/ size]

[quote]> And a screenshot of a game that does not exist and was not and no one did it - this is from the field of hallucinations. [/ Quote]
Are you directly the main fan of Q 4 and know everything about him?: upto: Hmm ... I wouldn’t make such hasty conclusions.
Let me dream if you don’t believe it yourself.: lovebeer:

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

3D max + Photoshop = I'll paint as many wallpapers as you want :)

-
-ChG-G.free.M4N 06.11.21

here once the news flew by that Carmack after Doom3, in two years, will release a new igruhu ... it is not difficult to assume that this may be Q4 ... because. the new engine is ready, all of its capabilities are seen in Doom3, it is time to take up the real game, but as id's office is very busy with something this heavy burden she perelozhet on Raven Software's shoulders or something like that ...
that is, here we see a similar situation with q3. then in 1999 Q3 is a kind of concept, a groundwork for the future, a variant of how games should look. or rather, their visual part. that is why there is no single, all resources are thrown into the creation of an engine that will be sold to all interested game makers, for example Lucas Arts, which, in turn, have repaired the Second Horsemen and the Academy of Horsemen on the Q3 engine.
and today Doom3 is a concept. id has NOT been making games since 1999, it is making modern game engines, and by far the most profitable.
Valve is trying to work with Halva 2 and Epic with Unreal in the same way. Each of us will be able to name 2-3 games on the engines of these companies.
it turns out that Q4 will become the logical conclusion (or the beginning) of the Doom3 engine, taking all the best from it and adding a couple of new chips. YES! and necessarily with multiplayer otherwise nothing!

A
Arkon 06.11.21

I would attribute the first uake to action horror. Of course, with all these super-fast playthroughs, horror disappears, action remains.
The second part, I would call an arcade action, and the third is generally focused on multiplayer meat.
So what will ideas software or raven throw out this time? Any MMORPG at all? And will it be thrown out at all? Maybe they'll throw him in the trash?

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

They will definitely not throw him there - such is the amount of money!
And about Q4 - let it be Q3 + new (latest) graphics + new types of multiplayer! And we will again all with a rail at the ready .. Oh, what times were!

A
Arkon 06.11.21

Although with the MMORPG, I went too far! Probably they will make a simulator of railways: there is a rail, only they will add a sleeper, and for gold!

G
Guest 06.11.21

[quote name = "Devastator"] Looking at the Q gradation, the fourth part doesn't interest me at all.
For me, Q2 is still the last in the series. [/ Quote]
But the fourth part seems to be promising to be a continuation of the second. So that makes sense.