3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth reals 06.11.21 06:18 pm

Dark Messiah of Might Magic ...

So, this is one of the most anticipated RPGs - along with TES 4 and Gothic 3 ... what we have:
1. Great graphics and special effects (SOURCE engine)
2. Great physics (HAVOK, no less than 2nd)
3. Great gameplay (judging by the videos)
4.Interactive environment ...

RPG from the first person, in the popular universe, with one of the best graphics and physics engines ...
122 Comments
Sort by:
C
CyHDyK 06.11.21

This is not an RPG but just a shooter
they need to remake parts from 6-8 to a new engine ....... and not release this miracle of Dark missiah ....

D
Distorter 06.11.21

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] This is not an RPG but just a shooter
[/ quote] A
shooter with RPG elements

I
IronDan 06.11.21

Judging by the videos, it should make a very good game. Something like half-life on a fantasy motive.

D
Darth reals 06.11.21

anyone who needs info on the game, please go here:
[url] http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/darkmessiahofmightmagic/index.html?q=dark%20messiah [/ url]
there you can watch a video from E3 with Tolstoy Gabe Newell ...

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

[quote name = "Darth Reals"]
there you can watch a video from E3 with Fat Gabe Newell ... [/ quote]
Who, by the way, praises this game very much.
Logical series >>> The
game is praised by Gabe - Game on the SOURCE engine - excellent physics + the presence of magic - it will be possible to "gravitate" with your hands - two hands - raised your brow ... and tore it apart 8)

I
IronDan 06.11.21

Still, he would not praise his brainchild. As far as I understand, the developers work closely with valve, so there is no need to worry about the technical side. There would be a good plot.

D
Darth reals 06.11.21

[quote name = "IronDan"] Still, he would not praise his brainchild. As far as I understand, the developers work closely with valve, so there is no need to worry about the technical side. It would be a good story. [/
Quote ] Yeah, the game is being developed by Arkane Studios together with Valve

PS: before that Arkane was made by Arx Fatalis

I
IronDan 06.11.21

[quote name = "Darth Reals"]
PS: before that Arkane did Arx Fatails [/ quote]

I didn't know. By the way, a good RPG was at one time. Well, experience means already there, let's hope that it will be a hit.

* Olessia * 06.11.21

3rd option, I will buy it.
However, I want a worthy continuation of the Might & Magic series itself and not a shooter based on ((I think, apart from the technical brilliance in the game, there will be no nifiga for fans of the series.

I
IronDan 06.11.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"]
However, I want a worthy continuation of the Might & Magic series itself [/ quote] I

don't want it anymore. The series bent safely. It is worth remembering at least the ninth part.

C
Crimson moon 06.11.21

When it comes out, I will definitely play, and so I'm looking forward to Oblivion more.

C
CyHDyK 06.11.21

but I liked the 8th ...

* Olessia * 06.11.21

[quote name = "IronDan"] It is worth remembering at least the ninth part. [/ quote]
khe, in which I could not force myself to play: brash:
But this is not a reason, I am for the revival of the great series. And shooters are already full, they are sold the best, probably.
[quote name = "CyHDyK"] is the
series bent? Toko failed one part ..... the ninth [/ quote] The
8th was also a fig ...
[quote name = "CyHDyK"]
we may well expect a cool M & M10 to fuck up later after this dark messiah ... [/ quote ]
3DO is dead, but his business lives on: lol: the brand remained, and with it the hope for a worthy continuation of the M&M traditions.

D
Darth reals 06.11.21

Check out the cutscenes - although this is not a purebred RPG - the gameplay is very impressive ... especially sword fighting: up: ...

D
Distorter 06.11.21

The only thing that saddens is the release date. At the time of release, all this "mega graphics" will suck ...

* Olessia * 06.11.21

eh, not a single graphics ...

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

Now I watched a couple of videos with katana battles ... it's just something: love:

A
Aziphov 06.11.21

Yes. made just super. warrior, magician and assassin. the tale is simple. sooooo waiting for the game. : love:: love:
zy. and when does it come out?
zzy. there will also be multiplayer.

g
gravemaker 06.11.21

I'm waiting, really looking forward to the
game should be great, because the design is present and the awesome universe: wink:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 33 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Aziphov"] Yes. made just super. warrior, magician and assassin. the tale is simple. sooooo waiting for the game. : love:: love:
zy. and when does it come out?
zzy. there will also be multiplayer. [/ quote] comes out in mid-September

A
Aziphov 06.11.21

ooo shit. why so soon? Damn, I wanted to take a computer later .. :(