3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 06:18 pm

Battlefield 2

I downloaded the demo, it's interesting to play.

The graphics are so-so, and the game is more demanding on the card, even more than doom3. I don't know, but in Doom3 I set everything to the maximum, 1024/768 and it was 60 fps. The swap does happen, but it's because of the frames. Immediately I play 800 by 600 and everything is medium. Conf: 3Ghz, 0.5Gb Ram, GF6600GT.
51 Comments
Sort by:
x
xaxatun 06.11.21

better than the first?
I'm too lazy to download, I'll wait until si puts it on dvd.

G
Guest 06.11.21

didn't play first

x
xaxatun 06.11.21

play such a thing
do you have any gaming clubs?
take friends at least 4-5 people and pogamayte, you know what a thrill one flies on an airplane, the other on a machine gun. etc.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Yes, our clubs are already dying, but I know a couple. By the way, I have not seen the clubs of this game.

and the graphics are so-so. By the way, the high mode (all the maximum current of the texture is low and the shadow is medium) is playable on my computer. Apparently because of this, there were such brakes. And in general, shadows are scary. In general, the graphics are not impressive, as is the AI. Therefore, the single player is still better in OF.

[url = http: //www.uksepood.ee/battle.JPG] www.uksepood.ee/battle.JPG [/ url]

x
xaxatun 06.11.21

In the first there was a wretched graph, but this is not the main thing, the main thing is the gameplay.
Although if you like to shoot, not ride, then enemy territory is better.

S
Strange 06.11.21

2 Tommy
Textures do you put on low? - it's no wonder that the count is poor ...

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

Damn, glory_BOGU, I started it and I didn't have to change the firewood. They do not give me all the settings to the maximum, but oh well, I set what I have.
Now the question is, WHY SHOOTING SO LA-HA-ET? Doesn't it go like this without brakes? : evil:

A
Artiom 06.11.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] I downloaded the demo, it's interesting to play.

The graphics are so-so, and the game is more demanding on the card, even more than doom3. I don't know, but in Doom3 I set everything to the maximum, 1024/768 and it was 60 fps. The swap does happen, but it's because of the frames. Immediately I play 800 by 600 and everything is medium. Conf: 3Ghz, 0.5Gb Ram, GF6600GT. [/ Quote]

Where did you download the demo? Can I play it over the network?

G
Guest 06.11.21

Ag.ru has links to a bunch of sites. I downloaded from gamershell (as it seems to be written)
It is possible on the network, but I have not tried it.

x
xaxatun 06.11.21

Tommy is a network game, you have to play with people, and with bots, like with a rubber woman.

[quote] Attention!
The Russian BATTLEFIELD Movement is holding an action, we read: Quote:
Hurray gentlemen, we waited for the release in Moscow.
The game is already being packaged at the warehouses of Softclub ([url = http: //www.softclub.ru-] www.softclub.ru- [/ url] trading partner of EA) The discs will go on sale on Thursday-Friday.
And only we have the Russian community "bf2 in Russian" Discs will be tomorrow evening. The price for you, for true fans will be 500 rubles.
Also on Saturday, the official presentation of the game is planned in the MGC club (the club of all fans of bf1942 and bf2). The presentation will be supported by Softclub. There will be prizes.
I hope that we will still be able to create a full-fledged bf2 community in order to be able to confront Europe in the eSports arena. As you know, only the strong are honored in all respects.

Already on Monday, closed registration of all fighters licensed for full-scale expansion to the "west" will begin.

For more information where to buy the game and how to get there, wait for tomorrow afternoon at about 16 o'clock.

We are for the bf2 license. Only in this way can we be on an equal footing with Europe.

And, since yesterday: Quote:
Anyone who wishes from 4 pm on June 29 can buy a license from us in the mgc club.

The price of the disc is 500 rubles. (boxing)
We are waiting for you at the address: st. Butyrskaya 6, 2 minutes from the Savelovskaya metro station. Tel: 685-08-68

map on the website

[url = http: //www.matrix-gc.ru/] http://www.matrix-gc.ru/ [/ url]

Actually, now, anyone who wants to have the opportunity to buy BF2 cheaper and, most importantly, there is opportunity, reason and place for a personal meeting of fighters at the presentation in the MGC club. [/ quote]

C
Cilllller 06.11.21

Tommy how much was swinging (time) (at what speed (approximately)): D: D: upset:

G
Guest 06.11.21

I do not remember. speed is normal.

S
Sinev 06.11.21

tommy, it eats a lot of RAM, that's why it is visible and slows down. Swap, swap, swap ...

A
Artiom 06.11.21

I downloaded it, installed it, ran for 10 minutes, deleted it ... Another PC game that didn't catch me, and I thought there was something interesting, so much noise.

x
xaxatun 06.11.21

It is necessary to grow up to such games. :)

G
Guest 06.11.21

yes, there is no such thing on Ps2 :)

Although the OF is better: up:

S
Sinev 06.11.21

And I got hooked with the GF4ti4200 and the patch somehow starting the game. Now I'm sitting on 6600GT saving up

P
PBS 06.11.21

the one who deleted the game is obviously a very cool pepper.

graph is super, at least in release, license. already reached the second rank, the steering wheel on tanks)) addicts like a drug, all nights ..................... does not lag, the confa is weak.

-
-Mag 06.11.21

[b] [size = 150] ALERT !!! ATTENTION !!! AHTUNG !!!! [/ size]
There is a version of this game for 2 SD infected with a very nasty virus [i] Win32.Pariate.a [/ i] [/ b]

And so the game is cool and swoop I know it itself optimizes the graph well for Your computer!

K
Kerk 06.11.21

This game cannot be played normally on 2 cd.
Buy DVD only.