3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 06.11.21 06:18 pm

Area 51

Has anyone already seen Area 51 on sale? they are already selling in Europe ...
95 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bonker 06.11.21

I'm looking forward to NTSC release.

a
aladdin 06.11.21

oh, yes, I don't care what release - the chip Sonya will understand everything - the main thing is that it will not be Japanese like GT4 ...

B
Bonker 06.11.21

Not for me. I like the games to run smoothly.

B
Bakili neo 06.11.21

Wait, sir ... It seems like NTSC has already been released. There is already a review on IGN.com. 8.5 out of 10. The type of graphics and sound are good, and the plot and motivation is tough.

D
Digger 06.11.21

Eeee ... Looked ... She is a first-person shooter ... Since Sonya is a month, therefore, the question is: roll: You can connect a mouse with a keyboard to the user interface and whether the game supports them. And on the ign it can be seen somewhere (is there support for devices) ??? And how to play shooters with a joystick ???

B
Bakili neo 06.11.21

From my own experience, I can say that it is very possible to play shooters on the DualShock2. Completely different sensations and you don't really miss the mouse (I am not monogamous, I play both on consoles and PC). HVoh Joy is also not very painful.

In theory, keyboard and mouse can be connected, only few developers implement this in their projects.

G
Guest 06.11.21

And what kind of game is it actually? I have heard little about her.

B
Bakili neo 06.11.21

Well, there is some kind of investigation, mutants, aliens ... You shoot them all over base # 51 in the Nevada desert. The setting looks good. It seems very original monsters are available.

B
Bonker 06.11.21

[quote name = "Bakili Neo"] Wait, sir ... It seems like NTSC has already been released. There is already a review on IGN.com. 8.5 out of 10. The type of graphics and sound are good, and the plot and motivation are tukhta. [/ Quote] IGN games get reviewed before they go to gold. Therefore, it is not a fact that it has already been released in the States.

[size = 75] Added on Apr 27, 2005, 8:28 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "Digger"] Eeee ... Looked ... She's a first-person shooter ... Since Sonya is a month so the question is: roll : You can connect a mouse with a keyboard to the user interface and whether the game supports them. And on the ign it can be seen somewhere (is there device support) ??? And how to play shooters with a joystick ??? [/ quote] At first it's unusual, then you get used to it, even headshots are obtained.

R
Richy 06.11.21

2 Digger:

There is one more way out - you can wait for the PC version, it promises to be at the end of May :-)

D
Digger 06.11.21

Damn, it is imperative to take some kind of shooter, just caught fire to try: uzi: "Even headshots" ??? Well, damn it, they are very often on the mouse ... The only thing I think the graphics will be different for me because the hardware is rather weak: lamer:

B
Bonker 06.11.21

for PS2 NTSC is out :)

a
aladdin 06.11.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] out for PS2 NTSC :) [/ quote]

pirate? ...

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

-------------------------------

B
BlindGuard 06.11.21

nTrophy, no need to distribute warez;)

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

This is not a warez - time.
Two - how does this link differ from links to sites with anima in another section?

a
aladdin 06.11.21

and it has to do with the game ?!

B
Bonker 06.11.21

Well, what else has no one played? I'm going to check it out. Hope for Time Splitters 3 level :)

a
aladdin 06.11.21

check it out - share your impressions - otherwise I can check out the current next week ...

S
Segal 06.11.21

[quote name = "nTrophy"] This is not a big deal.
Two - how does this link differ from links to sites with anima in another section? [/ Quote] I don’t know what the link was, but for games we will get hit on the head from publishers, and for anime, if it is not licensed here, we will not: )