3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koaan89 06.11.21 06:18 pm

FEAR - Extraction Point

Well, who has already tried the addon? How is it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] Tann3r [/ b], played the demo only, now I'm waiting for the license.
Definitely more fun, especially with a minigun
and worse, and there normal music appeared :)

K
Koaan89 06.11.21

What about level design?

S
Spriggan 06.11.21

I'm slowing down: twisted:

N
NStrik3r 06.11.21

steering din! level design for an amateur - again everything is black and gloomy, however, the locations are interesting ... almost passed already: wink:

R
Roman 06.11.21

While I really like the shootings, the steel is more interesting.

U
UK 06.11.21

Played a demo on ps. Tin brakes, tasteless levels, not scary.
But I think if only the brakes do not interfere with the normal play, then there are good shootouts as I remember. In general, I'm waiting for the version for gr360 on the side addon

P
Plt712h 06.11.21

Dema impressed, now I'm downloading Isohu: wink :.

g
ghostman 06.11.21

Pogamal, normal demo, but I didn’t like the minigun at all, it’s not impressive, I went through the whole demo with one machine gun (which is given from the beginning)

P
PCgamer! 06.11.21

I didn't like it, I expected more ...

m
mjlame 06.11.21

That week was over. I liked the addon more than the original, and this is all despite the fact that Timegate did it (the creators of Kohan).
PS What else can I say - he is Fear and in Africa - Fear. Those. whoever misses will not lose anything, in short, for those who have played Fear and have not played enough.

B
BotFighter 06.11.21

Tell me, pliz is it worth waiting for his appearance on the box, simultaneously with the original?

B
BlackSilver 06.11.21

[b] BotFighter [/ b], on the box is worth waiting for, if not a particularly powerful comp. Playing it on a pc is even more interesting.

Toka cho installed ... Again this ghoul is alive, again chasing him ... Could have come up with something more interesting. The same game as a year ago. The same level design is the same. Condemned from the same office is much more interesting, the firm is monotonous to a stupor.

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] BlackSilver [/ b], the addon did a time gate, not a monolith

B
BlackSilver 06.11.21

[b] ACE [/ b], it does not change anything, the game is absolutely the same, monotonous dough of very smart (which you can't take away from them) bots.