3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Glebdog 06.11.21 06:35 pm

[PS2, PC] Sniper Elite

I somehow missed this din and never really played, I managed to go through the first few on the PC and that's it.
I just want to take it for myself on the playground.
It's worth taking no! I wanted to play it.
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 06.11.21

The game is good, but not hit. Take it for the PC - it will be cheaper and it is easier to aim with a sniper on the mouse.

G
Glebdog 06.11.21

and on the passage it just do long?

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] Glebdog [/ b], I don't know - I didn't get through to the end - I threw it in the middle.

G
Glebdog 06.11.21

Okay, I'll take it for writing, if you like it, I'll take it on the playground.

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] Glebdog [/ b], there is no HDR on PS2, but it is very beautiful in the game.

G
Glebdog 06.11.21

[b] ACE [/ b], only I cheto didn’t understand, I’ll talk about a German or an American, don’t you remember?

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] Glebdog [/ b], I didn’t understand - my game was in English and I didn’t read much.

D
Darth reals 06.11.21

What about the Xbox version? And I played on it :) In general, trash, of course, so if there is nothing else ...

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] Darth Reals [/ b], since when have good low-budget games become on par with trash? Think before you speak.

D
Darth reals 06.11.21

[b] ACE [/ b], "good game" ... well, as anyone. Everyone, for example, considers Kreed to be trash, but for me it’s a good game, at one time nothing like that, I played it. Still, one of the first Russian shooters, in which it was possible [i] to play [/ i] ... So "good game" is a loose concept, and purely individual.

C
CyHDyK 06.11.21

now I'm starting to understand why you like GOW.

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], it hasn't come out yet to judge: wink:
[b] Darth Reals [/ b], "Kreed is a good game" :-D Well then Sniper Elite is a mega hit!

D
Darth reals 06.11.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], tell me at least one failed game from Epic;)

[b] ACE [/ b], I wrote you why. Compared to Western shooters, it sucks. But one of the first [u] Russian shooters [/ u] that you can play.

PS: Every person has their own opinion, I, for example, think Quake IV is shit, which I have never seen. It's not even close to the magnificent second part.

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] Darth Reals [/ b], hmm ... it happens.

C
CyHDyK 06.11.21

Darth Reals, I mean that you like creed =) epic has nothing to do with it.

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], And where is Gears of War? :?

D
Darth reals 06.11.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], and what? Do I have to be like everyone else? I am not that "who is more - for that and I": |

And BTW, I don't "like Creed," but I said it was a good Russian FPS for that time.

C
CyHDyK 06.11.21

Yes, despite the fact that everyone has seen the gameplay 10-minute video from e3 of this GOW - you hide behind an obstacle, lean out, kill a stupid monster that runs like a target in a shooting range, how you might like it is not clear. Kreed is generally tough - it was enough for me for about 10 minutes. I'm not ready to play this =)

ahda, the topic we have is not what Darth Reals is playing, but about Sniper Elite =)
ACE was very pleased that you did not understand who you were playing for, funny, very.
: roll:

A
ACE 06.11.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], yes, it happens.

-
-Mag 06.11.21

[b] Darth Reals [/ b], [b] ACE [/ b], tying offtopic.

On the topic - the game is normal. people play with pleasure. FPS on a computer is not darn. and she's not new so that disputes rage here :)