3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lucifer 06.11.21 06:35 pm

Gun

Nadybal this wonderful game, then everything is in order: Game about cowboys: that is, a western, I haven’t penetrated into the plot yet, and I didn’t play very much, the Persians are colorful, especially the main hero, there are also Indians and even pirates in the game, we start the game with a tutorial, gameplay, well, we moisten everyone as usual, in general, we plagiarized a lot of Red dead revolver here, so there is a slo-mo here, but for some reason only with a view from the first person, and the game from the 3rd, in general, is quite amusing and interesting, because they will give it to horses to jump and shoot from a cannon and walk naturally, the graphics are super, everything is perfectly detailed, you can see why they decided to release the game even on Grob360!
[url = http: //ps2.ign.com/articles/665/665542p1.html-] http://ps2.ign.com/articles/665/665542p1.html- [/ url] The article has already been scribbled
69 Comments
Sort by:
x
xman3 06.11.21

Yes igruha real Action: gigi:

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

Lucifer
And the map is big, you can go a lot of places ???

B
Bonker 06.11.21

Something I am not impressed with the reviews. I will not download.

m
mowgli 06.11.21

I saw a movie about a toy - I was impressed. I will take it, we don't see the current yet

J
John Davis 06.11.21

Well, folks, zazhralis ...
And this is the ... The gameplay is varied?

L
Lucifer 06.11.21

Yes, the map is large, the detail is at a height, but I wrote about the gameplay above

R
RIPPER12 06.11.21

The game is super ...

-
- solid snake- 06.11.21

Yes, the game is super graphics at a height and the map is really big

R
RIPPER12 06.11.21

Gun in a couple of days (15 hours) can be completed ... I have to fill up the last Boss.

-
- solid snake- 06.11.21

Hours in 15 is not so little I won RE 4 in 15:37 passed and metal gear 3 in general in 12 but I don't think these games are short

-
-Mag 06.11.21

will clarify, please, on which platforms the game is now? PS3? or PC? or both?

-
- solid snake- 06.11.21

PS 2, XBOX, Xbox 360 and PS 3, I haven't seen the computer yet, but it should come out.

-
-Mag 06.11.21

Arigato, I will look for PS2.

L
Leider 06.11.21

A cool thing, very beautiful and interesting, I was terribly stuck for two days)
And by the way, I saw it yesterday on the server for a computer.

-
- solid snake- 06.11.21

The main storyline I have already passed (and really short :() but there is a whole bunch of side quests that are generously supplied by the NPCs.
The game is class, but the plot still had to be developed.

m
mowgli 06.11.21

[quote name = "- solid snake -"] PS 2, XBOX, Xbox 360 and PS 3, easchet companies have not seen but should leave [/ quote].
we promised today to bring up the PC version - pogulkayus finally

[size = 75] Added on Nov 17 2005, 13:42: [/ size]

Teak, tried it yesterday. Well, what can I say. I expected more from the graphics. It seems that everything is so nothing, but some spots on the faces of the characters, and in general they are a little angular, miserable trees. AI opponents are far from the best. killed one moment:
the quest given by the sheriff in the first town (guarding Chinese workers), when the Indian leader flew at me, I pressed the button forward and to the side - this woodpecker was running after me in a circle, and I was shooting him. when you are fighting a group of opponents, there are no approaches from the rear, the rod is like tanks, well, maybe they will hide behind an INTO thread, or they just stand there waiting for me to leave. :( Horses: when you are riding, everything seems to be fine - the movements are normal. But when you get off the horse, it stands and practically does not move !!! Like a monument of some kind.
This is something that I managed to notice in a couple of hours of playing.
But with all this, playing is just super interesting - not to come off. Most of all I liked the shooting on horseback. This is something. The moment was funny: they were given assignments to bang a group of bad people. He drove up around the corner, dismounted from the horse and began to shoot the reptiles from around the corner - the horse went berserk. She began to rush around us like crazy :)
In general, I really liked the game.

-
-Mag 06.11.21

igruha! super! in the best traditions. I am delighted with the soundtrack. I'm waiting for the PS2 version - I don't want to play on the Computer yet.

J
John Davis 06.11.21

So, I do not understand, the PC or PS2 version is worse (in terms of graphics)? Logically, the PC version should be better, but somewhere on the forums I heard that something was wrong there, either with textures, or with something else ...

R
RIPPER12 06.11.21

Personally, I played the XBOX version ... everything is in order there with the graph !!!

-
-Mag 06.11.21

on PS2, too, everything is fine with the graph - I already got it, started playing! I'm just used to playing such games with a joystick - it's convenient.