3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 06.11.21 06:35 pm

Project snowblind

The graphics are similar to Chaser, the gamut of textures and the general look of the Deus Ex. Gameplay ala dumb shooter. The levels are somehow narrow, there are no non-linearities like Deus Ex. Interactivity is, you can poke around pieces from the columns, shoot pieces from containers, but not at all happy. The enemies are stupid. They give you a ride in a car, but there's nowhere much to go. Weapon models are some kind of indistinct fart and sound the same. Augmentations are kind of clumsy. The animation of the enemies is not bad, except for the animation of death, it is just terrible. The explosions are not juicy. In short, an overhyped crap.
29 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 06.11.21

And the scores of the game, oh, what are not bad.
[url = http: //www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920210.asp] http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920210.asp [/ url]
They fool our brother, I believe Bonker more. :)

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

While lying. Waiting for its turn.

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

I looked at the video ... I liked it, in general ... I'm rather waiting than not)

E
Enemy First 06.11.21

So, not a bad game if Bonker didn't like it :).

R
Richy 06.11.21

2 Enemy First:

LOL, respect :-)

B
Bonker 06.11.21

Do not believe it is not necessary. I'm seriously saying this is some kind of retro gaming, the feeling that you are playing a 2000 shooter. All the rakes that other games have in this game are long gone. Far Cry seems like a masterpiece compared to * this *.

a
aladdin 06.11.21

but I was delighted with FarCry ...

E
Enemy First 06.11.21

Well, I say - it means a good game;).

c
combine 06.11.21

And that FarCry is not a masterpiece? In general, Snowblind is a good game. I played myself. :)

B
Bonker 06.11.21

[quote name = "combine"] Isn't FarCry a masterpiece? In general, Snowblind is a good game. I played myself. :) [/ quote] Have you ever reached the prison theater? Or did the workout go on and off?

c
combine 06.11.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] [quote name = "combine"] Why isn't FarCry a masterpiece? In general, Snowblind is a good game. I played myself. :) [/ quote] Have you ever reached the theater prison? Or did you go through the training and turn it off? [/ Quote]
If this is where you need to free the captured detachment, then yes.

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

[quote] If this is where you need to free the captured squad, then yes. [/ quote]

[offtopic] In any case, this is definitely not where you need to train. [/ offtopic]: lol:

B
Bonker 06.11.21

[quote name = "HELLHAMMER"] [quote] If this is where you need to free the captured squad, then yes. [/ quote]

[offtopic] In any case, this is definitely not where you need to train. [/ offtopic]: lol : [/ quote] Well, of course, but first, when they explain everything to you and let you shoot, leave the croutons, shoot from a stationary machine gun, what's that called? : wink:

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

[offtopic] FarCry - far-oh-oh-oh not a masterpiece, IMHO))) [/ offtopic]

* Olessia * 06.11.21

if you can somehow judge by the video, then nothing new

a
aladdin 06.11.21

but you won't see anything new - PS2's capabilities are not the same ...

K
Kellz 06.11.21

and what has PS2 to do with it, the game is a multi-platform :)

c
combine 06.11.21

[quote name = "Kellz"] and where is PS2, the game is a multi-platform :) [/ quote]
Especially. :)

a
aladdin 06.11.21

Why am I not happy with the graphics - yesterday I played a little.
in my opinion in Killzone the graphics are much better and clearer.
But the game is quite adrenaline, addictive ...

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

[Quote] But the game is quite adrenaline, addictive ... [/ quote]

With this phrase, I had to beat it :) I'll see on the weekend, what is it they have done there.